State Visit from Sweden to The Netherlands: April 21-23, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maxima has made my week with her choices of clothes and jewels. I know it is not the most important thing but it sure is fun!!!! As we say in America, she has shut it down!!!

Just lovely!What a wonderfull tiara affair this evening is.

ANP Beeldbank

:flowers:

Last edited:
i'm in love with the rube parure maxima is wearing. just GORGEOUS. maxima dazzled in this visit. and doesn't she look so princessy in gala events!

Wonderful pix, wonderful clothes, wonderful people and wonderful weather !

Wow, just wow. Maxima looks fantastic tonight! That tiara is beautiful on her.

How wonderful that the Ruby Peacock tiara is actually in the RFs possession...and finally worn! But, what happened to Máxima's hair? Was there an inflatable pool stuck in the back by her hairdresser?

All the royals seem to be having a good time on this state visit, and are enjoying each others company.

How wonderful that the Ruby Peacock tiara is actually in the RFs possession...and finally worn! But, what happened to Máxima's hair? Was there an inflatable pool stuck in the back by her hairdresser?

All the royals seem to be having a good time on this state visit, and are enjoying each others company.

I like Maxima's hair. It suits the tiara.

How wonderful that the Ruby Peacock tiara is actually in the RFs possession...and finally worn!.

what happened to the peacock tiara? was it given to someone and went out through a secondary line?

what happened to the peacock tiara? was it given to someone and went out through a secondary line?

I have answered that question already in a previous post,but do it again.

The parure was given to Princess Irene by Queen Wilhelmina.Irene was seen a few times with it but then it was out of sight of the public eye and all thought/feared it was broken up.Apparently it wasn't,thank goodness,and only collected dutst in the vaults for 40 years.Princess Irene had it placed within the Royal Foundation again.Bless her for it.That's all.:)

Sweden's King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia hosted a return banquet in honour of their hosts at Societiet de Witte, The Hague, Netherlands, Wednesday April 22, 2009. Dutch Queen Beatrix, Crown Prince Willem Alexander, Crown Princess Maxima and Princess Margiet all attended.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Royal Press Europe - Royal Photoagency - © Albert Nieboer & Albert Philip van der Werf
royals.web-log.nl: Prinses Maxima bij Gala

I think Maxima is the funniest princess. Whenever I look at her pics, she always smiles. I love her smile a lot.

i think the dutch has the most amazing collection in tiaras! i love them and Maxima is the lacky one to use them 11 in total,
love her new tiara, she look faboulous!

TM visited the city of Groningen today,accompanied by HM Queen Beatrix.

ANP Beeldbank

courtesy Marcel Antonisse

Meanwhille TM have returned to Sweden.

:previous: Queen Beatrix looks lovely in her pink coat. I have really enjoyed seeing the photos from this visit. The gala events look like something from a fairy-tale, and the photos of everyone during the daytime visits have been so cheerful and warm.

I have to say that Maxima looks lovely. Although I wonder if she is beginning to channel her mother in law with that very large hairdo! And while I think that she looks lovely, I do not like the order ribbon on a bare shoulder. It just does not look quite right.

I loved Máxima's new tiara! Very beautiful rubys [?]! She herself bought it?

I have answered that question already in a previous post,but do it again.

The parure was given to Princess Irene by Queen Wilhelmina.Irene was seen a few times with it but then it was out of sight of the public eye and all thought/feared it was broken up.Apparently it wasn't,thank goodness,and only collected dutst in the vaults for 40 years.Princess Irene had it placed within the Royal Foundation again.Bless her for it.That's all.:)
Who knows if she volutarily returned it? Maybe her arm was twisted into returning it?!

I loved Máxima's new tiara! Very beautiful rubys [?]! She herself bought it?
No way! :nonono: All the big peices jewels that Maxima has worn are from the foundation of the Dutch RF, I think the only peice of expensive jewels she owns is her engagement ring, and the Tutti fruti necklace.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom