State Visit from Jordan to The Netherlands: October 30-November 2, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great pictures. It seems that Queen rania will obtain for the same hair-do for a while.

I love princess noor dress.
all the trip she was FABULOUS.:flowers:

The last pictures posted by Humera, day 3 visit, Rania's outfit looks nice, better than the arrival

Humera, Thanks for the pictures, Queen Rania has wonderful taste in clothing, I really like her dress last night on the banquet/reception.

Thanks for the pictures :flowers: ! Queen Rania looks great today. I like this new hairstyle very much.

One picture from terra.es:
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20061101/7208be8e0eeefg.jpg

and from Petra:

King: peace and respect among nations depend on trust, and trust depends on the expectation of justice

The Hague, Nov.1 (Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah underlined that there cannot be lasting peace until this injustice is corrected, in full accord with international legitimacy. This is the basis for the landmark Arab Peace Initiative articulated at the 2002 meeting of all Arab states.

Last edited:
Queen Beatrix loves her Pyramide-Hats.:rolleyes:
Noor indeed looks very pregnant during this trip!:) Who knows...

They all looks quite good.

- QR first evening gown and gloves, hair -simply disaster like never before. Second gown &hair - great. This new tiara - interesting.
- Pss Noor so natural. I like it.
- Dutch Ladies - elegant. Laurentien so amazing and elegant like probably never before (gown, hair, tiara). Queen B - like it should be and this strange hat again.

Thanks to all for the photos:flowers:

Last edited:
Well what can I say about this visit:

Hmmm,Princess Noor was the most beautiful imo,she overshadowed Rania by her natural beauty and simple elegance,all was perfect.

Rania,I really was excpecting better from her,but this time she was really off,the first blue gala gown was not that bad,but the combinaison with that tacky tiara and bizzare gloves made it like a carnaval costume,i liked also the second blue dress,but i won't wear exacly the same colour for galas in two successive days,and I don't like the idea of wearing the same dress in different colours (green before and blue in this visit),about Rania's hair,I think she missed it,loose hair at gala,and puffy sophisticated hairdo for day?!I also think that she should ban those hair bands,it's beautiful,but definitely not for a queen,and she should cut them,it dosen't look healthy at all,and not beautiful to see.

Laurentein,I think I and everybody here was waiting what she would wear,and we excpected colourful comments about her interesting fashion choices,but this time,I can say BRAVO.

Q. Beatrix,she was just Queenly how a Queen should be,I can't hide from mind that pic where she was trying to Help Rania on stairs on one of her most embarassing moments,while her husband King Abdallah was just looking:ermm:

Queen Beatrix really honours her ties with the Jordanian RF, by accompanying Their Majesties on every visit (with a dutch royal present). Usually Margriet or Willem-Alexander acompanies the visiting heads of state on one or two functions, while the Queen stays in The Hague.

The Jordanians must be happy returning to much more argeable temperatures, the last day was so windy & cold!

Marengo said:
Queen Beatrix really honours her ties with the Jordanian RF, by accompanying Their Majesties on every visit (with a dutch royal present). Usually Margriet or Willem-Alexander acompanies the visiting heads of state on one or two functions, while the Queen stays in The Hague.

The Jordanians must be happy returning to much more argeable temperatures, the last day was so windy & cold!
its cold here too now, the King and Queen arrived in Jordan and Prince Faisal was there to recieve them,it was windy too,I remember seeing KA wearing a coat

Well, QRania certainly looked better the last day of the trip. The make up was right, the hair looked more in shape and she looked as one post suggested dressed for comfort, the cardigan and the pair of woolly trousers with black coat, I'm not so sure though about the brown belt and handbag combined with grey and black, but anyway this visit she came up with strange colour combinations. I do hope the trip was a success for them as it certainly kept us all hooked to our pcs lol ;) one more thing lol, hats off to Queen Beatrix who looked every inch a Queen and such an elegant one indeed, loved her last outfit and the way she showed what a caring human being she is, long may she reign on her throne.

Last edited:
Henri M. said:
Queen Beatrix and her family is very befriended with Prince Hassan (brother of the late King Hussein) but also with the late King Hussein and his widow Queen Noor.

The children of Prince Hassan and Queen Noor are familiar with Queen Beatrix and her family. Princess Haya of Jordan even has lived for a while in the Netherlands, riding horses on a studfarm near Maastricht.

Okay Henri, thank you I thought it was because Hamzah and Noor would one day inheirit the crown and they were getting expirience or something but I also thought this was awful early to be getting expirience so... But your explanation makes more sense. Thanks.

Tartucat said:
There are pics of Princess Aimee and Prince Floris at following sites:

http://www.ppe-agency.com/
http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?page=1&ShowPicture=3958265&pos=1

They were both looking very lovely.

Prince Pieter Christiaan and Princess Anita

http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?page=1&ShowPicture=3958264&pos=9

Thank you for the links! I think Aimee's dress is pretty, but I have one complaint: why is it PINK???:ohmy: She is such a pretty girl but she always shows up in pink!!! I love her but she needs to change to a different color!

Tenngirl

thanks to everybody for the photos!Queen looks very nice.

Salomé said:
Well what can I say about this visit:

Hmmm,Princess Noor was the most beautiful imo,she overshadowed Rania by her natural beauty and simple elegance,all was perfect.

Rania,I really was excpecting better from her,but this time she was really off,the first blue gala gown was not that bad,but the combinaison with that tacky tiara and bizzare gloves made it like a carnaval costume,i liked also the second blue dress,but i won't wear exacly the same colour for galas in two successive days,and I don't like the idea of wearing the same dress in different colours (green before and blue in this visit),about Rania's hair,I think she missed it,loose hair at gala,and puffy sophisticated hairdo for day?!I also think that she should ban those hair bands,it's beautiful,but definitely not for a queen,and she should cut them,it dosen't look healthy at all,and not beautiful to see.

Laurentein,I think I and everybody here was waiting what she would wear,and we excpected colourful comments about her interesting fashion choices,but this time,I can say BRAVO.

Q. Beatrix,she was just Queenly how a Queen should be,I can't hide from mind that pic where she was trying to Help Rania on stairs on one of her most embarassing moments,while her husband King Abdallah was just looking:ermm:

Salome you crack me up! I too think that P. Noor over shadowed Rania by looking more elegent and more down to earth and just plain beautiful. Rania was trying too hard and it showed. She always looks so controlled and not so real. Her make up the second gala night was way too much. I think she painted her eye brows--they're black she doesn't need to add more color to them. It made her face look like it was painted on and not a real face. We'll see what she does on their next big trip. But what can I say it was enjoyable to watch them.

We've all looked forward to and enjoyed commenting on our favourite royals' looks during this state visit. There's bound to be hits and misses ofcourse but that does not mean we should draw comparisons meant to praise one royal and disparage another. Im sure we're all capable of expressing our likes and dislikes in a more civil manner, without having to pit one royal against another.

Day 3 - pictures

Jordan's King Abdullah, far left, gestures as he talks to his wife Queen Rania, second left, as they look at a Formula 1 car at Dutch car maker Spyker's factory in Zeewolde, central Netherlands, Wednesday Nov. 1, 2006. The Jordanian royal couple is on the last day of their three-day visit to the Netherlands, November 1, 2006. Photo 1 Photo 2

Queen Rania looks at a mechanic who assembles a Spyker sportscar at the Spyker factory in Zeewolde, the Netherlands. Photo

King Abdullah (2nd R), his wife Queen Rania (L) and Dutch Queen Beatrix (2nd L) listen to Frits Abbink of the National Aerospace laboratory as he explains the effects of a windtunnel on a scale model of the Joint Strike Fighter jet in Markenesse, the Netherlands. Photo 1 Photo 2

Queen Rania's cast on her broken left ankle and the shoes of Queen Beatrix are seen during their visit to the National Aerospace laboratory in Markenesse, the Netherlands. Photo

Queen Beatrix (L) and Queen Rania of Jordan sit on a golfcart to their location at the Batavia Warf in Lelystad, the Netherlands. Photo

Queen Rania and King Abdullah (2nd L) listen to an explanation about a woodcarving portraying the Seven Provinces by Jan van Gelder, chairman of the Batavia Warf, in Lelystad, the Netherlands. Photo

Queen Rania carves the last piece of a woodcarving portraying the Seven Provinces at the Batavia Warf in Lelystad, the Netherlands. Photo

Lots of unseen pictures from Day 3: Photo Gallery - Day 3

princess Noor is a very pretty young woman, and she seems to have a very good taste, I like all what she wore during this visit
for rania, she looks always classy, no importance what she wore, and if she makes errors of taste

Last edited:
Does anyone know who designed Rania's two evening dresses for this trip? And did anyone get a good view of Rania's handbags on the first and second day and know where they are from? The pictures I have seen are not clear.

Queen Rania looks simply stunning :wub:

Rania's dress on the second night is a Gucci. And Noor's dress that night looks like a Lacroix or possibly a YSL.

I guess everybody cant always get the look right or please everyone. I thought Rania looked the best on the last day,thought the whole look was great. evening gowns were dissapointing, i wished she has obtained for different colors and styles. Maybe when she looks at the pictures she'll not do the same mistake.

Princess Noor was simply beautiful and radiant, it was really good to see her. Hope shell be joing the King & Queen on more official visits. Also Princess Rahma (not sure of her name) was great.

I wish to see more pictures for Pirncess Noor and princess Rahma from this visit .

Queen Rania was fine not that bad I hope she will soon walk without any problem .

king Abdallah was the best in this visit ^_^

Back
Top Bottom