State Visit from Jordan to The Netherlands: October 30-November 2, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Little_star said:
She is, isn't she! I've never seen a clear photo of Rahma before but she's definitely the prettiest of Hassan and Sarvath's children!
The prettiest of Hassan and Sarvath's daughters is princess Badia.:wub:. A real beauty.

Last edited:
Veram98 said:
For me she looks pregnant on this picture, too.
lol Thank God, I was worried for a second, cuz as I said I already spread the news about her pregnancy:blush: :blush:

magnik said:
Rania looks strange. Different than normal. Don't you think, or
maybe that's only me?

I also think so. I said before that Queen Rania don't look happy as usual. She seems thinking / tired. I hope it's nothing bad with her.

Joumana said:
I also think so. I said before that Queen Rania don't look happy as usual. She seems thinking / tired. I hope it's nothing bad with her.
I hope that's only that and not any marital problems. (During this visit I saw somewhere - don't remember where, comparing of photos of Diana and Charles (this with their heads in diffrent ways) and Rania&AII from this visit.)

Last edited:
Not to state the obvious but I imagine its rather uncomfortable carrying on with the hectic schedule of a state visit with a broken ankle.

The Petra picture links dont last too long so here's a photo gallery of images from the photo agency, from Day 2 (scroll down the page for thumbnails of the rest of the images)

Image Gallery - Click Here

Last edited:
Is it just me or does Abdullah look more distinguished and handsome on this trip? I think he has really grown into his role as King.

Zonk said:
Is it just me or does Abdullah look more distinguished and handsome on this trip? I think he has really grown into his role as King.

Or he just lose some weight:lol:

Does anyone know why Hamzah and Noor go on this trip with QRania nd KAbdullah?? I looked back through the thread and I don't know if I missed it or something but it doesn't clearly say why they are there, at least not to me.:flowers:

HRHAmy said:
Does anyone know why Hamzah and Noor go on this trip with QRania nd KAbdullah?? I looked back through the thread and I don't know if I missed it or something but it doesn't clearly say why they are there, at least not to me.:flowers:

Queen Beatrix and her family is very befriended with Prince Hassan (brother of the late King Hussein) but also with the late King Hussein and his widow Queen Noor.

The children of Prince Hassan and Queen Noor are familiar with Queen Beatrix and her family. Princess Haya of Jordan even has lived for a while in the Netherlands, riding horses on a studfarm near Maastricht.

magnik said:
Or he just lose some weight:lol:

Zonk, I have to agree with you on this one, I think King Abdullah is looking really good in this trip, it seems that he is really adjusting to his title. I really like when him and Queen Rania are today in pictures. I think they need to have more protrait pictures taken.

Lots of royals during the contra-reception (maybe pictures later)

HM The King of Jordan
HM The Queen of the Netherlands
HM Queen Rania of Jordan
HRH Prince Noor al Hamzah of Jordan
HRH Prince Hamzah bint al-Hussein of Jordan
HRH Princess Margriet of the Netherlands
HRH Princess Laurentien of the Netherlands
HRH Princess Rahma bint al-Hassan
The spouse of Princess Rahma
HH Prince Bernhard van Oranje-Nassau, Van Vollenhoven
HH Princess Annette van Oranje-Nassau, Van Vollenhoven
HH Princess Anita van Oranje-Nassau, Van Vollenhoven
HH Prince Pieter-Christiaan van Oranje-Nassau, Van Vollenhoven
HH Princess Aimée van Oranje-Nassau, Van Vollenhoven
HH Prince Floris van Oranje-Nassau, Van Vollenhoven

Last edited:
Zonk said:

You're right, Zonk.

The King looks very handsome, proud, and extremely distinguished.

Love Rania's hairdo at the Contra reception! and the dress's color is nice,we need a closer photo of it :)

From the only photo availabe, I'm loving Rania's gown and hair, she looks fantastic!

Veram98 said:
She is Prince Hassan's first, not second child (born in 1969).
Really? I'd always thought Sumaya was the eldest. I guess you must be right.

I just saw the pics, well,I like the color of the dress but hate the design, I like her hair though.
I trhink she wore the same exact dress before?

Last edited:
Rania's dress looks to be a Gucci. In fact, it looks like a blue version of the green Gucci dress she wore last spring to the United States, when she launched the Ben & Izzy cartoons. Odd choice.

Can't wait for pics of Aimee and Anita.

Wonderful evenenig! :wub:
I also love Rania's hairstyle and Beatrix's coat. :)

I liked her hair during the daytime event! maybe not everyone likes it, but I think it's nice if a woman has beautiful hair and wear it open :flowers:

lil Monkey said:
Yep this is the dress I was talkin about, u have such a god memory,bless u!(mashallah :))
That's a Queen, her style and hair-do which I like:flowers:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom