The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Dutch Royals

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-11-2009, 03:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

nrc.nl - Binnenland - Nieuwe brievenbusfirma Christina op Guernsey

http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/...astingparadijs

Prinses Christina is evading taxes in an not illegal way but conroversial method. I can not stand greed. And I think the royals should have an exemplary function.

Old 09-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Courtier

If she isn't doing anything illegal, can they do anything about it? The automatic translator I used didn't make things very clear.

Old 09-11-2009, 10:20 PM
Aristocracy

Does anybody know where the bride, Eva Prinz-Valdez, is from? What's her ethnic background?

It's very sad that Princess Christina who was the most unfortunate member of the royal family had to suffer so much. It must have been devastating to have been used in that way. After all, it's clear that Jorge Guillermo just married her for her position and money.

Does anyone know what type of relationship this horrible man has with his children? Often children side with their mothers in marital disputes, especially if she is victimized. So, I would imagine that Bernardo, Nicolas and Juliana must have a strained relationship with their father, or do they?
Old 09-11-2009, 10:40 PM
Courtier

It would seem likely to me, Rayena, but Bernardo did involve Jorge in his recent wedding, and I have the impression Jorge sees Bernardo's infant daughter fairly regularly, so Bernardo at least has a good enough relationship with his dad. Nicolas and Juliana I have no idea.
Old 09-12-2009, 01:28 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan alicia View Post
nrc.nl - Binnenland - Nieuwe brievenbusfirma Christina op Guernsey

Kritiek op geldbeheer prinses Christina - Binnenland - de Volkskrant

Prinses Christina is evading taxes in an not illegal way but conroversial method. I can not stand greed. And I think the royals should have an exemplary function.

And I think people,you and those blithering idiots at parliament,should know that the Princess lives abroad and is in no way due to pay taxes here.The idiocy is politics in The Hague consists of much pump and less brains then ever before and they should know.They also should know that the PM is in no way responsible for her as she stepped out of his line of responsibility while he was still in dipers,on the day she married,over thirty something years ago,so why would anyone ask questions about her to him?Exactly,because they haven't got a clue that one and one is two and they do not make their homework well before blurting like caddle in distress

The Princess is NOT evading taxes in any which way.HRH is NOT a resident of The Netherlands for decades but of the both the US and the UK.

The Princess has put her money in a fund on the Channel Islands,perfectly legal as they are what are called British Crown Dependancies.The tax climate is mild but she doesn't do anything illegal.The very word highly irritates me as Christina and "illegal" are as far apart as either end of the universe.She is just clever and I for one would do exactly the very same.

The news was brought out in the open by the Volkskrant,a once quality but very leftist paper loosing subscribers as all and everyone take to the internet for news,so hey why not make an extra buck and come up with a ballony story.For the second time this year,both times on the Princess and both times on the same issue,her fund being stationed in the Channel Islands and the address being that of her sisters office.What are they thinking?People are as dumb as they are and forget so they can blow the same nonsense up again and again?That might go for reds but not for this walking wake-up call here,and I hope,after this explanation,not for anyone.What they nag about mostly is that the Fund,the Crocus Fund of Princess Christina,has its address at Noordeinde Palace,her sisters office.Now,what the Family does or doesn't do at any of their addresses is no-bo-dies darn business.Really,It is not.Ever.Hope I made things clearrer for all.
Old 09-12-2009, 02:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

the questions asked to the PM regard the fact that she lives in London and is evading paying property tax which runs in the millions to the UK.

The Princes is not alone in doing this but should not be doing it at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucien View Post
And I think people,you and those blithering idiots at parliament,should know that
Quote:
the Princess lives abroad and is in no way due to pay taxes here.
The idiocy is politics in The Hague consists of much pump and less brains then ever before and they should know.They also should know that the PM is in no way responsible for her as she stepped out of his line of responsibility while he was still in dipers,on the day she married,over thirty something years ago,so why would anyone ask questions about her to him?Exactly,because they haven't got a clue that one and one is two and they do not make their homework well before blurting like caddle in distress

The Princess is NOT evading taxes in any which way.HRH is NOT a resident of The Netherlands for decades but of the both the US and the UK.

The Princess has put her money in a fund on the Channel Islands,perfectly legal as they are what are called British Crown Dependancies.The tax climate is mild but she doesn't do anything illegal.The very word highly irritates me as Christina and "illegal" are as far apart as either end of the universe.She is just clever and I for one would do exactly the very same.

The news was brought out in the open by the Volkskrant,a once quality but very leftist paper loosing subscribers as all and everyone take to the internet for news,so hey why not make an extra buck and come up with a ballony story.For the second time this year,both times on the Princess and both times on the same issue,her fund being stationed in the Channel Islands and the address being that of her sisters office.What are they thinking?People are as dumb as they are and forget so they can blow the same nonsense up again and again?That might go for reds but not for this walking wake-up call here,and I hope,after this explanation,not for anyone.What they nag about mostly is that the Fund,the Crocus Fund of Princess Christina,has its address at Noordeinde Palace,her sisters office.Now,what the Family does or doesn't do at any of their addresses is no-bo-dies darn business.Really,It is not.Ever.Hope I made things clearrer for all.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:32 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan alicia View Post
the questions asked to the PM regard the fact that she lives in London and is evading paying property tax which runs in the millions to the UK.

The Princes is not alone in doing this but should not be doing it at all.
No-one in The Hague has any business asking about her,she is NOT a resident and NOT evading any tax on any property at all,not here and not in the UK.Whatever it is they like to make you believe,it isn´t any different then the Daffodil Fund the same paper fussed over months ago.Same story.She just made sure that her part of the inheritances of Queen Juliana and Prince Bernhard are taken care of properly,as would you and I in that position,and she does that within the UK as that is where she is a resident.All legal.Really,it is.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Lucien, she is the sister of the Queen and when she choses to put her fortune in the Daffodil Fund on the well known tax paradise Guernsey it is legal, as stated before, but controversial. She is evading paying taxes to the UK because she is a resident of that country.
Lets see if the government will respond to the questions and how the case unrolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucien View Post
No-one in The Hague has any business asking about her,she is NOT a resident and NOT evading any tax on any property at all,not here and not in the UK.Whatever it is they like to make you believe,it isn´t any different then the Daffodil Fund the same paper fussed over months ago.Same story.She just made sure that her part of the inheritances of Queen Juliana and Prince Bernhard are taken care of properly,as would you and I in that position,and she does that within the UK as that is where she is a resident.All legal.Really,it is.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:32 AM
Aristocracy

Maura, you are probably right. Jorge Guillermo does have some sort of relationship with his children, or else he wouldn't have been invited to the wedding, unless it was an unavoidable formality. Talking about parents of the groom, I wonder about the parents of the bride? I can't find any information about them. Who exactly is the Eva Prinz-Valdez? Where was she born? What is her ethnic background? All that I've been able to find is some slight mention of her professional affiliation.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:45 AM
Aristocracy

More about Bernardo's and his life in Brooklyn, NY of all places! I live in NYC and I was surprised to hear that he lives in Brooklyn. I know the area where he lives and while it is a very desirable neighborhood, it is only a middle to in some cases upper middle class area, not the type of very RICH neighborhood where you would think that a member of one of the richest families in the world with royal blood running through his very blue veins--the nephew of the Queen of Holland-- would choose live in!

Goes to show you that one never knows who might move next to one!
Old 04-30-2010, 02:53 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Princess Christina attended the Queens Day concert in Noordeinde Palace in The Hague, a few days ago. Other royals attending were HM the Queen, princess Maxima and prince Jaime of Bourbon-Parma. The concert will be broadcasted tonight on Nederland 2.
Old 10-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Administrator

On 29 September Princess Christina presented the fiorst CD of & to the Russian-Dutch pianist Alexander Drozdov (b. 1978) in the Hermitage aan de Amstel Museum in Amsterdam.

source: Blauw Bloed.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:47 AM
Majesty

HRH Princess Christina will celebrate her 65th birthday on february 18th,next week saturday.

Dutch NOS tv will air the documentary " Princess Christina 65 " on february 12th from 18.57 PM till 19.22 PM , Ned2.

HRH is the youngest daughter of the late Queen Juliana and Prince Bernhard,and the youngest sister of HM Queen Beatrix.
She lives in London.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:21 AM
Administrator

The NOS documentary about Christina, on the occassion of her 65th birthday:

NOS Nieuws - NOS Prinses Christina 65 jaar

----------------

The website of Juliana Guillermo's work:

JULIANA GUILLERMO
Old 03-06-2012, 04:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

If Jorge Guillermo would have converted to the Dutch Reformed Church before his marriage and Christina would not renounced her succession rights, would Bernardo, Nicolas and Juliana be HH Princes/s of Oranje-Nassau - Guillermo or would they simple be ... Guillermo?
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 03-06-2012, 04:55 PM
Administrator

The most likely thing would have been that they would have copied the situation as with the van Vollenhovens. So HH Prince(ss) X of Orange-Nassau.

Religious issues were not the reason for Christina to lose her succession rights though. She didn't ask permission from parlament and that way you automatically lose succession rights in The Netherlands.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:59 AM
Administrator

Eva Prinz, wife of Bernardo Guillermo is named on various websites as the reason why Sonic Youth singer Thurston Moore (54) is getting divorced from his wife Kim Gordon. Kim gave an interview to Elle magazine announcing the divorce. The couple was together for 30 years. Kim Gordon doesn't mention the name of Eva Prinz, but several other websites do.

'Schoondochter Christina heeft verhouding' - RTL Boulevard

Edit: not sure what her name is now. But it seems that the press uses the name of her first husband most often, which is Prinz. Her own last name is Valdez.

http://jezebel.com/is-this-the-woman...ston-478479027
Old 04-24-2013, 07:42 PM
Heir Apparent

I wonder if Bernardo will bring his wife to Amsterdam. Since they apparently have an open marriage maybe he is not upset at the idea of her being named as the other woman in the break up of a marriage.
Old 04-25-2013, 04:49 AM
Administrator

I can't think HM will be very happy with such news popping up a few days before the enthronement. Maybe they will pull an Edwin & Margarita and stay away. Not that many will know the Guillermo's here.

Apparently the wife of the singer said that her husband had an affair with somebody with whom he worked on a literary project. And Eva Prinz & the singer did just that.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:01 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
I can't think HM will be very happy with such news popping up a few days before the enthronement. Maybe they will pull an Edwin & Margarita and stay away. Not that many will know the Guillermo's here.

Apparently the wife of the singer said that her husband had an affair with somebody with whom he worked on a literary project. And Eva Prinz & the singer did just that.
The wife of that so-called singer maybe just craves for attention...some do you know......I do think all the cousins will be in attendance,including Bernardo and his handsome bro and sister...

Tags
princess christina of the netherlands