Pre-Inauguration Dinner at the Rijksmuseum: April 29, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
Nl-arms.gif

The Coat of Arms of the Kingdom of The Netherlands

Dinner at the Rijksmuseum

This this thread the dinner at the Rijksmuseum on April 29th can be discussed. The dinner will last from 20:00-22:30

Last edited:
The dinner will start at 20:00 so I expect the guests to arrive at least half an hour earlier. Sadly I have to goto a party so I can't see it 'live'.

I don't like Maxima's dress, but everything else on her looks amazing. Love her hair!

Can't wait to see everyone else.

It's probably related to your location, because for me the first links worked, but not yours.

Maxima looks great and I really like her hair styled how it is. Im a bit surprised that she recycled a dress, i thought she was going for something new. Anyways, its a Valentino couture so why not recycle. I love her necklace. Is it the first time she wears it?

Queen B looked really nice tonight. I love her tiara.

Its really nice to see Mabel out with a wonderful look and in color.

Both links work for me. Perhaps it's because you are using gettyimages.co.uk

BTW, Maxima is wearing the Stuart Diamond as pendant.

Maxima and Mabel should have had a chat before deciding what to wear

Yes I agree red on a red carpet is not a good idea but I love the Maxima dress and tiara hate the hair thanks for all the early photos though it is great.

What's really important is that the Holland Diamond is out and about again,all 40 carats of it as the pendant of Princess Máxima,after almost 40 years in the Royal vaults!!!:flowers:

is there a link where i can watch the event live?

Maxima looks fabulous! Red dress on a red carpet - Maxima don't care. She pulls it off in a way few could - Love her!!

Anyone know of a link to watch tomorrow's events? I'll be lucky to get more than a 30 second mention here in Canada!

I think we may well see quite a lot of the Dutch jewels and tiaras tonight as well as the other royals wearing some!

Back
Top Bottom