The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Dutch Royals

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-26-2007, 03:54 PM
Courtier

Paedophilia Forum shows Pictures of Dutch Royal Children; October 2008

This week, a paedophile association posted pictures of prinses Amalia, Anna and Lucas (daughter and son of prince Maurits) with comments of a sexual nature. The parents of Amalia, Anna and Lucas will take the organisation to court, because they do not want to removed the pictures and also do not promise that they will not post new pictures of their children in the future.

Shock at royal photo on paedophile site, Dutch News, The Netherlands, Holland, Expatica

Dutch pedophile supporters post pictures of royal children on Web site - International Herald Tribune

Old 10-26-2007, 05:05 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Good grief, that is shocking indeed. I hope they will be able to do anything against these people, but I don´t know if these comments are technically illigal, i suppose they made simular comments about other kids but they weren´t charged with anything before. Anyway, very sick and I am glad that there is such a institution that traces these websites/people down.

Old 10-26-2007, 06:13 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
This week, a paedophile association posted pictures of prinses Amalia, Anna and Lucas (daughter and son of prince Maurits) with comments of a sexual nature. The parents of Amalia, Anna and Lucas will take the organisation to court, because they do not want to removed the pictures and also do not promise that they will not post new pictures of their children in the future.

Shock at royal photo on paedophile site, Dutch News, The Netherlands, Holland, Expatica

Dutch pedophile supporters post pictures of royal children on Web site - International Herald Tribune
What a disgusting result of our world today. How could someone take such a special, innocent child and make it something so unspeakable. To me, IMHO, there is nothing more disgusting then crimes against children. I am really glad they have agencies following this and I hope they prosecute to the fullest that the law allows. I only hope that the families don't decide to start limiting the exposure of the children to the press because of a couple of sick people.
Children are our greatest gift from God and should be treated as such.
Old 10-26-2007, 07:10 PM
Administrator

Some articles in Dutch:

Telegraaf

Algemeen Dagblad

Volkskrant

NRC Handelsblad

Reformatorisch Dagblad
Old 10-26-2007, 08:00 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

This is really shocking! I think all children should be defended and protected. I wish all the best to Máxima, Mauritz and the rest of the family! Something has to be done.... I really had to read the article twice to believe in what I was reading...
Old 10-26-2007, 08:11 PM
Heir Apparent

this is sick, i hope the crown princely couple and princes maurits and marilene take action on this. paedophilia is absolutely disgusting, but picking up pictures of those children who are known because of their parents and making comments such as these is simply... too much for words. how digusting. as much as i like seeing pictures of the little princes, i would totally second both couples' decision to not release pictures as often. how hurtful it must be for them to see all this rubish out there...
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 10-26-2007, 09:05 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Well I was actually more shocked that this organization is lobbying the government to lower the age of consent for sexual relations to 12!
"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 10-26-2007, 11:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Age of consent to 12?
these ·%·$%%@@~$%& are the same who go to sexual tourism
I hope they get an exemplary punishment, what kind of sick does this?
Old 10-27-2007, 06:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Using pictures of any children on such website is already sick, but using pictures of those 3 children, who are known because of their position, is just simply disgusting.
I hope the Government will take acrtions against the website soon.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 10-27-2007, 08:36 AM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysbel View Post
Well I was actually more shocked that this organization is lobbying the government to lower the age of consent for sexual relations to 12!
How can this organization even exits?!
How can a child of 12 be mature enough to have sex? I think these people behind this organization are just sick.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

Very distressing. It is not right nor is it normal. Very sick and frightening.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:01 AM
Royal Highness

This is just absolutely disgusting, revolting, and terrible. The people that have exploited these children, or any children, in such an unspeakable way are horrible. They should be severly punished, and so should all of the other people out there who prey on innocent children.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

all children have to be taken off that website, not just the royal children, it has to be closed down as far as I am concerned. I think european legislation is doing something about it, if you use your credit card you are busted, you go to jail or are fined do not know wich. I do not care what people choose to do in bed but I draw the line with children.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:50 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina View Post
How can this organization even exits?!
How can a child of 12 be mature enough to have sex? I think these people behind this organization are just sick.
Well I don't know the background of this organization but my co-worker told me that different cultures have different ages for when one is considered an adult. In a lot of Eastern cultures the age of adulthood is considered 12 years old and if you remember the story of Jesus at the temple, Mary and Joseph took him to the temple on his 12th birthday to claim his adulthood. In ancient Greece and Judea, young girls got married at the age of 12.

So the organization is not just pulling this age out of a hat but I doubt it is relevant to Dutch society at the current time though. For a long time 12-14 was considered the age at which marriage and sexual relations could begin and in China at one time it was considered acceptable for families to sell their excess daughters as prostitutes at a very young age. If you read Isabel Allende's novel, the Daughter of Fortune about a Chilean woman and a Chinese doctor in old San Francisco of the Gold Rush era, you will read how his parents sold his sister into slavery and it comes back to haunt him when he is called to treat one of the young girls in a brothel who looks very much like his sister. I suspect that the culture in Thailand was for a long time similar to that of China and that is why Western adults went to Thailand to engage in underage sex.
"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 10-27-2007, 01:30 PM
Nobility

I am thoroughly disgusted. This almost made me want to vomit in revulsion. It is disturbing how there are such perverse human beings...no I shouldn't even call them human. They are sick and revolting and this makes me so angry knowing this sickos are preying on completely innocent babies!!!!!!!
Old 10-27-2007, 03:40 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysbel View Post
Well I don't know the background of this organization but my co-worker told me that different cultures have different ages for when one is considered an adult. In a lot of Eastern cultures the age of adulthood is considered 12 years old and if you remember the story of Jesus at the temple, Mary and Joseph took him to the temple on his 12th birthday to claim his adulthood. In ancient Greece and Judea, young girls got married at the age of 12.

So the organization is not just pulling this age out of a hat but I doubt it is relevant to Dutch society at the current time though. For a long time 12-14 was considered the age at which marriage and sexual relations could begin and in China at one time it was considered acceptable for families to sell their excess daughters as prostitutes at a very young age. If you read Isabel Allende's novel, the Daughter of Fortune about a Chilean woman and a Chinese doctor in old San Francisco of the Gold Rush era, you will read how his parents sold his sister into slavery and it comes back to haunt him when he is called to treat one of the young girls in a brothel who looks very much like his sister. I suspect that the culture in Thailand was for a long time similar to that of China and that is why Western adults went to Thailand to engage in underage sex.
Jesus (as many other Jews ) was declared adult at 12. But the Bible doesnt say if it was considered the right age to get married or not.
In many countries a girl marries and have their first sexual experiences at younger ages. This happen in China, India, some Arab countries, in Africa etc. But this happen not because the parents think 11, 12 or 13 is the proper age to have sex but for economical reasons. In most countries of Europe the youngest age that you can get married is 16 and to get married at 16 you must have the permission of your parents. To get married without parental consent you must be 18.
That's the reason I find so shocking that a Paedophilia forum that defends sex at 12 can exist and be legal in Europe.
I agree with susan_alicia when she says all children have to be taken off that sick website.
Old 10-27-2007, 04:13 PM
Administrator

Well from what I have read the pictures posted on that forum are of children in lothes, just normal pictures. There is no law against posting such pictures anywhere sadly. I think that the RVD will sue them for using pictures with copyrights, as that is legally the only thing they can do.
Old 10-27-2007, 06:40 PM
Royal Highness

This is revolting beyond words. All the children should be taken off not just Amalia, Lucas and Anna! I'm sorry but people who get any enjoyment from such a site should be put down!

The children themselves are too young to understand but I am sure their parents are very distressed.
Old 10-27-2007, 07:38 PM
Nobility

Let's remember it is only our Westernized cultural view that sees children as a gift; many many other cultures view them as additional work income for the family, and also appropriate to be married at ages as young as 12. Certainly in the US until the 1800s it was not so strange for children to not finish school and to go to work; I'm sure the same was true in the UK. That being said, abuse of children is something different.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:40 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
Well from what I have read the pictures posted on that forum are of children in lothes, just normal pictures. There is no law against posting such pictures anywhere sadly. I think that the RVD will sue them for using pictures with copyrights, as that is legally the only thing they can do.
Normal pictures maybe,but the context and the site is sick and a reflex of a utter gutter society with it's abuse of freedoms enjoyed.Enough is enough,no more protectionate measures,no more leftist softy talks.And i am neither right nor left,just to clearify.There's only one answer to this,a swift cut,followed by the 5 cents sollution.No futher discussions on this issue anymore,it has gone way to far,if that was possible.Those "Martijn" outcasts better start looking over their shoulders.