Official Visit from Mali to The Netherlands: November 29-December 1, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lucien

Majesty
City
Amsterdam
Country
Netherlands
HM will receive the President and Mrs. Touré of Mali at Noordeinde Palace today,as the couple is on a official visit to The Netherlands from november 29th till december 1st.

TRH The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima will be in attendance.
HM will host a gala dinner at Noordeinde Palace this evening.

Tommorrow HM will attend a lecture by the president on democratization processes in Africa...

...on a side note:...especially for them the ban on noisy and tricky,thus untrustworthy,aircraft over Dutch airspace was lifted,otherwise their 35 year old government Boeing 727 couldn't land at Rotterdam airport......:whistling:

Last edited:
Pics from the welcoming ceremony:

Queen Beatrix with the President of Mali, Amadou Toumani Touré and Mrs. Touré Lobbo
Traore in Den Haag on November 29, 2011.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery ** belga **

President Touré visited,and speeched at,Parliament this afternoon:

ANP Photo

courtesy Lex van Lieshout

...on a side note:...especially for them the ban on noisy and tricky,thus untrustworthy,aircraft over Dutch airspace was lifted,otherwise their 35 year old government Boeing 727 couldn't land at Rotterdam airport......:whistling:
:eek: ...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seriously, is it safe to fly in 35 years-old airplane?:sad: forgive my ignorance on such matters

Crown Princess Máxima has received the President of Mali and his wife at the Villa Eikenhorst
in Wassenaar today, November 30, 2011.

** anp gallery ** belga **

^^ Sad that there are only a few pictures:sad: I wish we could have better pics (without watermarks) of Maxima receiving the presidential couple. She seems such a good hostess

:eek: ...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seriously, is it safe to fly in 35 years-old airplane?:sad: forgive my ignorance on such matters

It's not wise...to say the very least..metal fatigue sets in sooner then that..Always check what sort of aircraft you fly,and what airline,before considering booking a flight.And after that it's all to the Gods..and air traffic controle....:whistling::D

Back
Top Bottom