Official Visit from Australia to The Netherlands: September 26-27, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for pix Johann! I love outfit of queen and Maxima. They have their style and that's what I love! :flowers:

I love Maxima's shirt! She has worn it before, during the visit to Marrakech in Morocco last year! So lovely.:wub:

Máxima and trousers... never a lucky combination.

The Queen did look quite radiant indeed.

Wow! Green is a great color on Maxima! She looked beautiful at the gala event.

Yes that green dress, these emeralds : quite my idea of a real Princess

I think this picture is really cute:

(Credit: Bruno Press)

The kangaroo stuffed animals would be a nice gift for Amalia or Alexia or even for the future Prince/Princess! :lol:

soCal girl said:
The kangaroo stuffed animals would be a nice gift for Amalia or Alexia or even for the future Prince/Princess! :lol:

The Australians agreed and they actually offered it as gifts for the 2 princesses and the unborn child. There was a card attached to each kangaroo saying 'Prinses Catharina-Amalia', 'Prinses Alexia', 'Prins/Prinses ?'.

3791630bw2.jpg

source: Anp, more to find there.
www.anpphoto.com

Maxima looks superb in the emerald tiara!

Marengo said:
The Australians agreed and they actually offered it as gifts for the 2 princesses and the unborn child. There was a card attached to each kangaroo saying 'Prinses Catharina-Amalia', 'Prinses Alexia', 'Prins/Prinses ?'.

Thanks for sharing! It's so cute :flowers: . I'm sure Amalia and Alexia will enjoy them.

Henri M. said:
Here are the pics, I uploaded them to my own webspaces. The pics originated from ANP and Seeger Press.

Click on the pics to see these in original size.

The Princess wore 9 diademes so far:

im really like CP Maxima's wedding tiara best but im really like any tiara Maxima wores for gala dinner and banquet on their trips

Great pictures!
Amazing to see Máxima in another tiara, again! :flowers:
She looked beautiful (even if I didn't like the green dress very much).
The Queen looked great during this visit, too!
I like her wearing the black dress. Very nice. ;)

Great pictures everyone, thankyou! In case anyone is interested here is the official website on the anniversary of Dutch-Australian relations:

Netherlands-Australia 1606-2006

And the Governor-Generals website, photos of his visit although unfortunately only 1 photo of the Dutch RF.

Govenor-Generals website

Last edited:
It is true, that Máxima looks beautiful, but queen Beatrix looks also very good.

Two pictures of the visit without watermarks:

ANP-3791629-kangoeroe-groot.jpg

RI260923-groot1.jpg

by ANP and royal images.

several photos from the visit (by Lex van Lieshout/uppa)

WA & Maxima

look at the gesture between WA & Pieter (seems like WA was hugging Pieter)

some more of the royals watching the kangaroo

Back
Top Bottom