NL DOET (Formerly 'Make A Difference Day')

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dutch royal said:
Here some pictures made by me at the zoo in Wissel
copyright : linda oosterveen

they look great dutch royal

Thanks Linda, great pictures! The open cardoor (upwards), was that the car of Bernhard and Annette? It looks very flashy.

I wonder if Annette received the boots as a welcoming gift to the family ;) The house of Orange was renowed for their use of bicycles and boots...

Great pictures, Dutch Royal!:flowers:
I really like the pictures of Annette and Laurentien!

I love your pictures Linda too! :flowers:
It's so great see royals hand un hand with anothers :)
I just would like to see "Make difference day" in another states. It's great project ;)

Can't see pictures of them here, but in 'Metro' there was a picture of Marilene and Maurits ironing sheets for a Ronald McDonald house.

wow. the picture is spectacular! thanks for the information.

I think it's wonderful how the Dutch royals participate in this kind of event. It's also a pleasant surprise to see the extended family take part especially when the main members of the royal household are unable to.

Make A Difference Day: November 3, 2007

HM,and other members of the RF,will participate in Make a Difference Day on saturday november 3rd.

HM participated in the first national Make a Difference Day two years ago,as she showed up as a volunteer
in a senior citizen centre while serving coffee and meals,wonder what she will do this year...
:popcorn:

MADD Day on saturday.HRH Princess Maxima will volunteer at the Groene Hart Hospital,Gouda.

HRH will return late on friday after a almost two weeks abroad and away from her girls.Máxima,who's still in India,
gets the same question every day when she calls home she said;"Mama are you on your way home already?"

Last edited by a moderator:
HM and her sister Princess Margriet will volunteer at the Open Erf "De Groote Modderkolk" (A bio farm where young adults with a mental handicap live)at Loenen this saturday during Make a Difference Day 2007.

:: Open Erf De Groote Modderkolk ::

Last edited:
Marilene and Maurits

Amsterdam Princess Marilene and Prince Maurits volunteered for Make a Difference Day for the LaLuz in Amsterdam.
LaLuz helps organizations with ideal and charitable aims at the area people, animal and nature in need.
Make a Difference Day is a National Volunteer day, with help from the Dutch Royals.

PPE Agency

Amsterdam Princess Marilene and Prince Maurits volunteered for Make a Difference Day for the LaLuz in Amsterdam.
LaLuz helps organizations with ideal and charitable aims at the area people, animal and nature in need.
Make a Difference Day is a National Volunteer day, with help from the Dutch Royals.

PPE Agency

There are some lovely pictures. I thought they have focused on causes in all areas, from people to animals to nature. Many people dont think of nature or really care much about it or animals.

Last edited:
Few pictures of Queen Beatrix on ppe-agency In the pictures, it looks like the queen is hosting a cook show & teach people how to cook or the people seem to be her helper's. lovely pictures. Princess Margriet was also there

ANP pictures
Queen cutting apples -- picture 2

Last edited:
Beautiful pictures thanx

Does anyone know if Willem-Alexander is going to take part in Make a difference gay today?

polfoto pictures of Maxima . I like Maximas hoop's
arriving -- serving food -- pic 3 -- pic 4

Last edited:
why is that? does he usually not take part?:neutral:

No, he never took part. But I think it's too soon to say that he doesn't take part 'usually' since this is only the 3rd time the event takes place. :flowers:
Since several members particpated the last couple of years, I think W-A will participate in the future too. Someone has to watch the kids... ;)

Wow, I love Laurentien's brown and white skirt! I wonder why she didn't wear this to one of the baptisms instead of some of the very odd outfits she has chosen.

I love the skirt, but it doesn't look completely appropriate for the occassion. Volunteering is hands on and sometime messy. I wonder why she decided to wear such a lovely skirt?

Great pictures!

My favourites are the ones of Beatrix and Margriet! :D

Granny's applepie:wub:

Meanwhile,Maurits and Marilène today:
PPE Agency

Courtesy PPE/Nieboer.

Alex just returned from India,give him a break,Máxima came back 2 days earlyer,he'll be crawling all over the floor with his triple A's I think or they are crawling all over daddy.

Do you know why he stayed longer in India?

03-11-2007 Hoek van Holland Mr. Pieter van Vollenhoven volunteered for Make a Difference Day at the KNRM in Hoek van Holland.

weird they just published one picture of him at this event - ppe picture

Back
Top Bottom