Mabel Pregnant with Second Child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

liv

Courtier
Country
Germany
Mabel is pregnant with their second child.

the baby is expected in the end of June.
Koningin Beatrix verheugd over zwangerschap van Prinses Mabel

Namens Hare Majesteit de Koningin deelt de RVD mee: Hare Majesteit de Koningin is buitengewoon verheugd mede te kunnen delen dat Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid Prinses Mabel in verwachting is.

De geboorte van het tweede kind van Prinses Mabel en Prins Friso wordt eind juni 2006 verwacht.
RVD, 04.01.2006, 09.55 uur

So two new grandchildren for Beatrix in June 2006.

Thanks for the news liv, this is so wonderful, just Laurentien and now Mabel, it'd be a busy month in June for the Royal Family.Congratulations to the couple, the Queen, and the whole The Netherlands.

Namens Hare Majesteit de Koningin deelt de RVD mee: Hare Majesteit de Koningin is buitengewoon verheugd mede te kunnen delen dat Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid Prinses Mabel in verwachting is.

De geboorte van het tweede kind van Prinses Mabel en Prins Friso wordt eind juni 2006 verwacht.

RVD, 04.01.2006, 09.55 uur

On behalf of Her Majesty the Queen the RVD annouces: Her Majesty the Queen is extremely happy to annouce that Her Royal Highness Princess Mabel is pregnant.

The birth of the second child of Princess Mabel and Prince Friso is expected at the end of June 2006.

RVD, 04.01.2006, 09:55 uur.

Quite soon after Luana, I think. Doctors always recommend to have at least one year between the birth of your first child and another pregnancy. Mabel being pregnant right now means that Luana will be 15 months old when this baby will be born, which means that she got pregnant again after 6 months. Well, Mabel is almost 40 years old, so I think we can assume she was like 'in a hurry'.

Copngratulations to the couple and to the Queen (and to Mrs. Flos Wisse-Smit). It will be Her Majesty's 7th grandchild already! Anyway, I am looking forward to ee that bow-thing of Viktor & Rolf again ;)

Congrats to the couple and the Queen!

Last edited:
I just heard it on the news! Congrats to Mabel, Friso, little Luana and the two grandmothers of course... :)

Congratulations to Mabel, Friso and the Dutch RF!

LaChicaMadrilena said:
I knew it! Congrats to all you have mentioned!

how wonderful for beatrix to get so many grandchildren!

it is weird that many of the royal houses end up with babies in the same year. wasnt luana born recently?

congraultions to HM Queen to become Grandmother again and also couples too

Great news - congratulations to the happy parents, the Royal Family and the people of The Netherlands!

Great News...Welcoming a baby is always great :p

Congratulations for Friso & Mabel...:) :)

and especially to Queen Beatrix with 2 new grandchildren on the way...
dutch baby boom keeps on going...

Really great news, Congratulations to the happy couple, the Royal Family and all you guys from the Netherlands.

Prince Friso's wife is a lady in waiting

AMSTERDAM — Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands announced on Wednesday her second son, Prince Johan Friso, is to be a father for the second time.
The Queen, who is recovering from a knee operation, is "extraordinarily pleased" about the news, the government information service RVD said.
Prince Friso and his wife, Mabel Wisse Smit, are expecting their second child at the end of June...............
http://www.expatica.com/source/site_article.asp?subchannel_id=1&story_id=26528&name=Prince+Friso's+wife+is+a+lady+in+waiting

Dutch Queen Beatrix to become grandmother again
Dutch Queen Beatrix is to become a grandmother again this year as Princess Mabel, married to Beatrix's son Prince Johan Friso, is expecting her second child this summer, the Royal Information Service said.
Johan Friso, who renounced his rights to the Dutch throne to marry Mabel, already has a daughter Luana with his wife. Their new child would be the queen's seventh grandchild............
http://servihoo.com/Aujourdhui/kinews/afp_details.php?id=108608&CategoryID=74

Wonderful news! Congrats to Friso, Mabel, Luana, and all their families!

Marengo said:
Copngratulations to the couple and to the Queen (and to Mrs. Flos Wisse-Smit). It will be Her Majesty's 7th grandchild already! Anyway, I am looking forward to ee that bow-thing of Viktor & Rolf again ;)

Can somebody post the link for this wedding dress???? I've read so much about, but I do not remember how it looks.
Thanks

fandesacs2003 said:
Can somebody post the link for this wedding dress???? I've read so much about, but I do not remember how it looks.
Thanks

why would you want to remember it? I wish I could forget how it looks.

great news!!! another baby!!!!

Congratulation to the couple and the little Emma Luana!!!!!!!!

Congratulations for Friso & Mabel and obviously for the Queen! :)

More good news for the Queen and her family!;)

congrats!!!!!!!

the Queen is having several grandchildren this year!!! and dutch baby boom again!

Another 2 grandchilds for the Queen! Lautrentien and Mabel - great on the same time:) Year by year - grandchild by grandchild:)

Last edited:
Congratulations to Friso, Mabel and their families.

Congrats to the couple & their families.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom