Lech Photo Sessions: 2005-2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JessRulz said:
Watching the video The Watcher posted, I was surprised that Maxima's voice was so deep! I've always thought that she would have a softer voice, no idea why though. But her voice is very nice once you get used to it. Great video The Watcher!:D Kudos to you!

I totally agree! I thought she had a much softer voice. Although her voice is husky, maybe this is what attracted CP Willem:p!

I remeber on a Lifetime special on royal weddings, they showed a clip of WA and Maxima wedding, and I was very surprised at Maxima's voice. But I don't think that is to deep, it to me just sounded like a smokers voice-i know she doesn't smoke anymore, but if she smoked for a long time, it could have had an affect on her voice. But anyway, I just wanted to say that their family is so cute. The girls are turning out to be just adorable. I can't wait to see how they continue to grow and change:D

The Watcher said:
Video Lech:
- go to http://www.rtl.nl/actueel/rtlboulevard/video/
- click on
video_icon_article.gif
01-03: Lech

Direct link to video (WMP): http://av.rtl.nl/web/components/actueel/rtlboulevard/2006/week09/woensdag_weesgegroet.avi.MiMedia_WM_364K_V9_av.wmv
W-A speaks German in this video and Maxima English :)

The video is great. :)
Does Maxima understand German? (she looks so interested to Alex when he gives the interview).

Princess_Beatrix said:
The video is great. :)
Does Maxima understand German? (she looks so interested to Alex when he gives the interview).

I don't think she speaks German, but maybe she can understand it a little bit, since it's not that different from Dutch (at least that is what I think, but I'm from a little town close to the German border where people speak a dialect which sounds a bit like Dutch, but also a bit like German, so I'm quite used to hearing it). But you never know. She's a very smart woman, so she might as well learn it one day (since W-A has a lot of German family, of course).

Does anyone know in the last part of the video what is that both say together in German? Thanks!

OMG! I never would have guessed that to be Maximas voice. It reminds me so much of the Duchess of Cornwalls. They both have that deep, huskey, smokers voice. I could understand that from Camilla because she so smoked for such a long time but Maxima seems so young. Well her voice is can be rather sexy actually. The two little dutch princess's are the cutest royals on the planet. O my god, they are just adorable and Amalias personality is just like her mum. They are gonna be so much fun to watch grow up.

Princess Emma said:
Does anyone know in the last part of the video what is that both say together in German? Thanks!

They say: "Hello to/from Vorarlberg". Vorarlberg is the part of Austria where Lech is.

thanks to all for all the photos of the family are marvelous !!!!!!!

I have seen the video and thank you very much...it's very sweet to hear Amalia and Maxima like always is very natural. I like too WA speaking in German..jeje

i can't wait either! :) alexia and amalia must be really big!

The little girls look cute! Especially Alexia. :flowers:
I think Máxima looks really tired...
Anyway, the pictures are really nice!

Last edited:
I really love these two little girls... And I adore the boots from Máxima, she is wearing a really nice outfit. I thought the Queen woulde be there, as well?

Where's Queen Bea? She's meant to be with them isn't she?

Anyway, the girls are soo cute!! Thanks for the link!

thanksss for the photos !!! The little girls look cute.

The girls look great..

I think Prince Constantijn and his family were there, because of last year. There were pictures taken of Prince Constantijn and his family during their holiday.

Btw, What happened to Prince Constantijn?:ermm:
He uses crutches!

Her_Majesty said:
Btw, What happened to Prince Constantijn?:ermm:
He uses crutches!

He had knee surgery last week. And according www.royalblog.nl is Prince Willem-Alexander ill for several days. So he went back to bed after the photosession. :flowers:

Thanks, The Watcher and lucien!
I hope WA and Constantijn will get well soon. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom