Lech Photo Sessions: 2005-2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good to see the happy family photos from Lech.

I though that they will not go skiing to Lech again since the accident...I never though I saw the Queen skiing again since what happens to his soon...

^despite the accident, they have very fond memories of the place, they even own a property in Lech. do you mean to leave everything behind in Lech and never go again? i know its sad, but we gotta keep living and move on and forward, especially with the children...

Krone an Austrian newspaper reported on it. Afterwards they visited the American Bar in the city. The owner of the bar confirmed the visit afterwards. It must have been on Friday according to the article.

No,not true,sorry.On friday the couple was here in NL and left for Lech by train from Amsterdam in the evening.

Constantijn and Laurentien and the children are in Lech too yes,but today,with the coming changes etc,they left the stage for the Queen and the future King and Queen and their girls,as of april 30th that is the new Royal Family and that was highlighted by them today too.

:previous: Does that mean we won't see Constantijn and Laurentien and the children anymore in this photosession for the years to come?

:previous: Does that mean we won't see Constantijn and Laurentien and the children anymore in this photosession for the years to come?

No no,just not this time,this time was rather special as all will agree.It was the last time of HM as Queen,and Alex and Máxima as Princely Couple.

That is interesting. Thanks Lucien. Maybe I find a link to the article then I post it. :)

Constantijn and Laurentien live in Belgium, don't they?
So I guess they went the past week. The winter vacation for schools in Belgium was last week.

Constantijn and Laurentien live in Belgium, don't they?
So I guess they went the past week. The winter vacation for schools in Belgium was last week.

They were there last week yes,,so was HM as she arrived last week monday.IIRC i have mentioned that in one of the posts at the time too.

Anybody who knows how many years the Dutch family had their holiday in Lech?

OMG What a Lovely Pics ,, They looks so Happy comfortable Family ,, So glad to see them happy & Smiling ,, Thank you for Posting All :)

Anybody who knows how many years the Dutch family had their holiday in Lech?

Don't know exactly but from what I've read the Dutch royal family has been going to Lech for over 60 years.

Back
Top Bottom