Lech Holidays and Photo Sessions: 2014-2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Amalia is really blossoming, isn't she? What a tall lady she already is with her 14 years!

Looks like it was quite cold.

They are very brave. The whole photoshooting without caps. It must have been very freezing.

Let's hope they won't suffer a cold.

A video from royalblog:

And one by Rick Evers:

Last edited:
Lovely photo session, and the landscape is so beautiful. Also, they are with caps in some of the photos, they didn't wear them for a brief time for photos but they put them on once they were leaving.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Princess Beatrix is in Lech? I think she normally joins the family on this holiday?

They went higher up the mountain than the previous years.

Always nice to see them in beautiful Lech.

Princess Amalia is really blossoming, isn't she? What a tall lady she already is with her 14 years!

Women start puberty earlier than men and usually reach their maximum height by age 15-16. Basically by the time you start high school a girl is more or less done growing.

Does anyone know if Princess Beatrix is in Lech? I think she normally joins the family on this holiday?
Most likely she is in Lech. Most years she stays for 2 weeks. I expect Constantijn, Laurentien and their children to be in Lech as well. Mabel and daughters probably not unless they are off from school this week as well.

Loved the photos from this year's session and it was nice to see that Ariane was out of her cast as she had broken a limb a couple of weeks ago IIRC. The scenery is beautiful.

This year's photo session will take place on Monday morning, February 25, 2019!

Besides the King and Queen and their daughters, Princess Beatrix, Prince Constantijn,
Princess Laurentien and their children will also take part in the photo session.

Today's announcement: koninklijkhuis.nl: Fotosessie in Lech

Before the new photo session tomorrow a video review of the past 2 years of the Royal family in Lech

I really like the presence of Constantijn, Laurentien, Eloise, Claus and Leonore, 6 childs between 11 and 17, so nice to see! And the most proud grandma you can imagine, this makes my day!

A short video by the NOS:

Nice to see Pss Beatrix and Prince Constantijn + family this year.

And a longer one:

Last edited:
They seemed to have fun and it was mentioned that the weather was much nicer than last year's freezing cold.

Last edited:
According to Hans Jacobs (royalblog) Princess Mabel and her two daughters were in Lech last week. They left on Sunday as school started again today.

Lovely to see Prince Constantijn, Princess Laurentien and family present.

Great to see the photos and videos of the family. It does indeed look as if they had a fun time with WA being the resident comedian during the holiday! :D The DRF are another family who seem to be very warm and close-knit - there's so much laughter in these photos.
My other favourite photos are this one of Amalia and WA, this one of the AAA's and this one of the two brothers and Claus Casimir.
The photo you posted with the AAA is not from this year's photo session.

Really beautiful children ! Beautiful family !

Lech Holidays and Photo Sessions: 2014-2019

The photo you posted with the AAA is not from this year's photo session.

Ouch! Sorry about that then - will remove it [emoji57] It was confusing to differentiate the photosessions from the Getty Images layout.

Last edited:
Great to see the photos and videos of the family. It does indeed look as if they had a fun time with WA being the resident comedian during the holiday! [emoji3] The DRF are another family who seem to be very warm and close-knit - there's so much laughter in these photos.

My other favourite photos are this one of Amalia and WA and this one of the two brothers and Claus Casimir.

I share your favorite photos, all 3. The 3 boys and the picture with Amalia and her dad are great. But I love the photo bomb.

Great to see Bea with six of her eight grandkids. Shame Mabel's daughters' holidays are a different time and they weren't there. Would have been lovely to see all eight kids together.

They are certainly a close knit family. You can see how much fun they have together. It wasn't just staged.

The jacket of Ariane has worn by Amalia in 2016 and by Alexia in 2017. Beautiful colour!

Back
Top Bottom