Lech Holidays and Photo Sessions: 2014-2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lech 2016 photoshoot,february 22nd 2016

The annual photoshoot in Lech will be on monday february 22nd.

TM King Willem Alexander and Queen Máxima as well as TRH The Princess of Orange
and Princesses Alexia and Ariane will be in attendance.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Princess Mabel and het daughters were in Lech last week as the school holidays in the UK were a week earlier than here.

^^^And just a generation back the boys were outnumbering the girls in the Dutch royal family.

Lovely photos of the family and it's great to see them all together at the annual photoshoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Mabel and het daughters were in Lech last week as the school holidays in the UK were a week earlier than here.

Oh good I'm glad she was there , I was wondering where she was .... I know it's bitter sweet x x

Alexia is a real beauty and how Eloïse has grown too, impressive !!!!

Remind me a lot of the Wales family photo shoots when on vacation.

^^^And just a generation back the boys were outnumbering the girls in the Dutch royal family.

It was a break in a long line though. When WA was born in 1967 he was the first prince born into the family in 116 years, the last being his great-grandmother Wilhemina's older half brother also named Willem Alexander. Will have to see in a decade or so, if CA has daughters and continues the old pattern or if we get a mix. But if we include Bea's nephews (even if not direct line to throne) they were over run with males after WA (of 14 grandchildren, Juliana had 11 grandsons and 3 granddaughters).

Girls are definitely starting to take over. Of Juliana's great grandchildren she has 20 great-granddaughters, and 9 great-grandsons.

Last edited:
Alexis looks just like Queen Maxima, she is one pretty little girl, loved the pictures ����

Lech Holidays and Photo Session: February 27, 2017

The annual winter photo session of the Dutch Royal Family will be held on Monday, February 27th.
It was announced today by the the Government Information Service.
As for now,only the presence of King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima and their daughters Amalia, Alexia and Ariane is announced.
Source :Fotosessie Oranjes op 27 februari - Vorsten

Reactions: eya
Well,today is the day of the session!!:flowers:

It makes sense that Princess Beatrix is not attending in the snow: she has had a knee-replacement not so long ago.

The pictures are lovely! I love Maxima's metallic shades, perfect for the slopes. The girls look lovely and very confident skiers.

Fantastic images and videos! They are all very competent and natural skiers and manage the photo session beautifully!

Lech Holidays and Photo Session: February 26, 2018

The annual photoshoot in Lech will be held on Monday February 26th.

Photo session in Lech
News item 22-01-2018 | 16:31

On Monday morning, February 26, 2018, a photo session will take place in Lech, Austria with His Majesty King Willem-Alexander, Her Majesty Queen Máxima and Their Royal Highnesses Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess Alexia and Princess Ariane.

RVD, nr. 20

https://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/actueel/nieuws/2018/01/22/fotosessie-in-lech

Back
Top Bottom