Inauguration Water Pageant and Dinner: April 30, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
Nl-arms.gif

The Coat of Arms of the Kingdom of The Netherlands

Cruise, Concert and Party at the IJ River and IJ Music Building

This event will start at 19:30 so in less than half an hour from now.

ARD is broadcasting til 19.50, then ZDF starts at 20.15.

It would have been much better if we were able to whole thing through NOS like every other person.:ermm:
Anyway, I loved the capes of little princesses.

the boats on IJ River look magnificient :)
The Princess of Orange is really growing to her role...
I love Ariane's reaction to the song... She looks like "why are we listening this... thing?"

Who is the woman in red standing next to Maxima?
Thank you.

Last edited:
The song is so beautiful, is that the song for the King? It was really amazing, but I heard the song received very bad criticism, or this is the newly made one?

Máxima must be freezing btw. She is wearing diamond stars btw. Dress is from Jan Taminiau as well.

Still a pity that they didn't have the pageant on the Amstel river. Amsterdam Noord isn't exactly very attractive.

The song is so beautiful, is that the song for the King? It was really amazing, but I heard the song received very bad criticism, or this is the newly made one?

It isn't the "King's Song", that was scrapped. Must be a new one if it was nice. That song was so bad it made UK news. :lol:

It isn't the "King's Song", that was scrapped. Must be a new one if it was nice. That song was so bad it made UK news. :lol:

It is *that* song, after it was scrapped, it was said that that was unfair to the people who made it and that the previous complainers were just a small minority and than they brought it back..

Casa Real confirmed that Felipe and Letizia will be attending the festivities tonight.

Right now ARD is reporting. ZDF will have something at 20.15, but I don't know if that will be live or just a documentary.
I think it is a summary of the day according to my TV Guide.

Stefan, mine says : "Schiffsparade, Königsball, Krönungsnacht." So here's hoping.
If they don't show the festivities I will be really cross with ARD and ZDF. Not that they would mind, but still...

But it sounded so nice, maybe was the lyrics? I don't undertand Dutch so I didn't understand what it said, but the sound was great overall and touching.

Stefan, mine says : "Schiffsparade, Königsball, Krönungsnacht." So here's hoping.
If they don't show the festivities I will be really cross with ARD and ZDF. Not that they would mind, but still...
It's a pity that we can not watch the Livestream. Don't understand why it is not allowed now, as ARD will not broadcast anymore.

The water pageant is been so much fun!!! I wonder if there will be fireworks.

What kind of reception or celebration happens at 21:30? The information isn't very clear, can someone tell me?

EDIT:
Its the canons right now. Its a pity for those who can't watch NOS, it has a very clear and nice coverage and still going on.

They were streaming live on the English online magazine Hello,but sadly I can't locate the stream! :(

Back
Top Bottom