Guess the Name and Sex of Laurentien and Mabel's Babies

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What do you think that will be the sex of Queen Beatrix's next grandchildren?

• Two Boys

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Two Girls

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Mabel Boy - Laurentien Girl

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Mabel Girl - Laurentien Boy

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LadyS said:
Does anyone have any ideas for names?

I don't know the Dutch Royal family that well. Any suggestions?

Well, Laurentien and Constantijn used a traditional name for their son: Claus)-Casimir. But as Eloiuse and mabel's Luana are both 'new' and unexpoected names I do not think we can predict these names either.
Laurentien might want to name her father, now she named her first boy after Prince Claus. So maybe a Laurens (if it is a boy). For Mabel....probably a complete new name nobody heard of before?
I must say that I am still hoping for a little Juliana, but to no avail I am afraid.

I prefer traditional naming, and I especially liked the tradition (which ended in 1909) to start all baptism names in the royal family with 'Willem' or 'Wilhelmina'. Sadly, of the new generation NO baby received this name, so the 'father of fatherland' and the founder of the dynasty, Willem of Orange is not honoured anymore.

Seems like the posters were right about Princess Laurentien having a girl.

15 voted for 2 Girls and 25 voted for Mabel boy / Laurentien Girl, making 40 votes.

Let's see if our predictions here will also confirm for Mabel's little bundle of joy:)

Welcome little Leonore Marie Irene Enrica!

I was wrong, I voted a boy and I was quite sure about it. :rolleyes:
So Mabel is going to have a girl too, so I will be totally wrong with my predictions... *Sigh*

i was in the minority and predicted two girls!

As Laurentien and Mabel have both given birth now, this poll is now closed.

Laurentien had a baby girl named
Leonore Marie Irene Enrica

Mabel had a baby girl named Joanna Zaria
Nicoline Milou.

Congratulations to the Dutch royal family on their little additions.

And congratulations to our members who apparently have psychic abilities and predicted two little girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom