Guess the Name and Sex of Laurentien and Mabel's Babies

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What do you think that will be the sex of Queen Beatrix's next grandchildren?

• Two Boys

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Two Girls

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Mabel Boy - Laurentien Girl

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Mabel Girl - Laurentien Boy

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress

Heir Apparent
Country
United States
Since there will be at least 2 births in the Dutch Royal family this year (and hopefully many more to come from other families as well) does anyone care to speculate on names?

I think that in the Dutch Royal Fmaily they will have Wilhelmina in the name somewhere if it is a girl, and perhaps Wilhelm or some other historically important name from the beginning of the Dutch royal family. I will continue to research names and such and hopefully come up with some more ideas!

I do hope however, that Mabel and Friso find a better name than Ninette! It sounds a bit like Ninny! However with mabels penchant for bows, who knows what she will come up with next!

All ideas welcome!

Maybe we can also speculate on whether they're going to have boys or girls? I think both of them will have boys. Maybe we can add a poll with these options?

-both of them will have a boy
-both of them will have a girl
-Mabel will have a girl, Laurentien will have a boy
-Laurentien will have a girl, Mabel will have a boy

I guess the names will be quite a surprise, as normal with the DRF. It could as well be that Wilhelmina or Willem will be one of the christening names, but I don't think they will be the first names of the children. I'm still hoping for a Juliana, Julie or something like that (if there are going to be any girls) or a Sophie. I think these names wil have to come from Laurentien & Constantijn, because Mabel & Friso will probably choose something weird. I would have loved the name Ninette for Luana, I think it's way better (though it might be a bit old fashioned).

Guess the sex of Mabel's and Laurentien's babies

Guess the sex of the two new additions to the Dutch household that will be born in 2006.

I've always said that it would be two boys (though I have serious doubts now), but I voted for that option anyway. :)

I voted a boy for Laurentien and a girl for Mabel.

I voted a girl for Laurentien , and a boy for Mabel , because all the second children in the dutch royal family ( except for Alexia) are boys !

my vote 2 girls for Mabel and Laurentien but we have wait and see at birth if im correct or im wrong i will finger my hands.

LaChicaMadrilena said:
I think Mabel's gonna have boy and Laurentien- girl:)
I think that, too! But I could see Mabel with both, a boy and another girl, but strangely, I only picture Laurentien with a girl!

I think they are going to have both girls. Although we do need boys in the family!

I voted for 2 boys (And I am still hoping for 2 more girls for Maxima and WA as well)

Have Maxima and W-A said how many kids they want?

I said two girls, but I'm generally wrong with these things. But maybe I'll be correct with this prediction! :)

janos614 said:
Have Maxima and W-A said how many kids they want?

I remember they once said they wanted to have a large family. :)

I think we'll have two girls and one will be called Beatrix.

A girl for Mabel because....

my theory is: If the children come fast one after the other (not more than one and a half year in between) it will be the same gender than the first child (f.i. Alexia of Greece, Maxima)I know, I can´t proof that but I have the feeling that there is something in it.

I said, and I hope...:rolleyes: , 2 boys!

Otherwise it is going to be soooo lonely for little Clausje...

Last edited:
I voted for two boys...but if one of them is a girl, I can see her being called Beatrix!

I think that'd be soooo lovely!

Prince

I voted Mabel and Laurentine : Boy

I voted for a boy for Mabel and a girl for Laurentien.
Somehow, I am alsmot sure that Mabel will have a boy.

Does anyone have any ideas for names?

I don't know the Dutch Royal family that well. Any suggestions?

Does anyone know whose baby is due first?

As they are both due in June.

I say Mabel will have a boy and Laurentien will have a girl. I'm usually wrong though, so it will probably be the opposite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom