Favourite Dutch Royal

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is your favourite Dutch royal?

• Queen Beatrix

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Crown Prince Willem-Alexandre & Crown Princess Maxima

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • Prince Johan Friso & Princess Mabel

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Prince Constantijn & Princess Laurentien

• Princess Margriet & Professor Pieter van Vollenhoven

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Prince Maurits & Princess Marilene

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Prince Pieter-Christiaan & Princess Anita

• Prince Floris & Princess Aimee

• Princess Irene

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Princess Christina

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tina said:
what about Annette & Bernhard jr.?

D'oh Tina!

I thought I had all the van Vollenhoven sons covered -- I wondered why I had room to add Princess Christina.

I'm very sorry about that omission. I did not mean to exclude them.

Maxima of course. She is so beautiful, so full of life...I really think she is the best crownprincess.
Viva Maxima!

I think they all are great, but my vote goes
to Willem Alexander, Maxima and last but not least
Queen Baetrix

:hmm:I think that Queen Juliana is still my favourite Dutch Queen.

From the living Dutch Royals, Princess Margriet is my number one. Making her own career, doing things the way she thinks she has to do. Staying a member of the Royal House.
icon14.gif

In the future I think that Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien can become my favourites:hmm:

I can't choose between my personal favourites so here's my top 3:

1 Queen Juliana, I just love her!:heart:
She's been thru so much in her life and always remained a warm and loving person, she gave her all to the people she met. She is still sadly missed!:angel:

2 Queen Wilhelmina, again a very strong woman! She became Queen:crown6: at such a young age and certainly had her share of heardache. She lived for her country and fought her own battle(s) during World War II.
I'm in the middle of reading her biography.

3 Princess Maxima, she's friendly, she's gorgeous, she gave new meaning to the words Royal and Glamour in our at times wet and windy country.
She will make a great Queen one day!:dutchflag:

Princess Maxima, she just seems to be a warm and caring person, and I love seening that big smile.

I like Queen Beatrix but my favourite Dutch royal has to be Maxima because she always smiling and seems like a really nice and thoughful person.

Crown Prince Willem-Alexandre & Crown Princess Maxima, Catharina Amalia, Alexia and Ariane. Sweet orange family.

Prince Claus!! and also mr Pieter van Vollenhove. Both! have played an important part in the life of our future king. I also like Queen Beatrix an pr.Margriet.

But my FAVORITE of course is Queen Beatrix herself.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom