Dutch State Visit to Germany: April 12-15, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That video won't work for me!

First video try with Mozilla Firefox (or install a new adobe flash) , i open with that, it's crash with Google chrome
and the second video work with every browser :)

According to the Volkskrant, Heesters was invited. Only a few weeks later the german foreign department sent him a message saying that they invited too many people, and withdrew his invitation....

I know,after he first screamed from the top of his 107 years old lungs he was invited,the Protocol of the Auswärtiges Amt withdrew the invitation.Heesters is not heard off since....

Anyway.

http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?specialid=4427&flush=1

courtesy ANP

I saw a bit of the live report on TV and had the feeling that Mrs. Wulff was either not very well informed or was unpolite towards Princess Maxima when they walked out of the palace and greeted some people before the military reception. First the queen and the president greeted the people standing in line, then the prince of Orange and Mrs. Wulff while Maxima seemed not to be sure where she fit in and finally did not greet the people at all. Normally Mrs. Wulff would have to present Maxima, wouldn't she?

No, Mrs Wulff's job was to take care of WA and not Maxima.

And her coat looked ridiculous compared to the impeccably dressed queen and princess.

Thank God she was dressed properly for the cold, rainy and windy weather.

No, Mrs Wulff's job was to take care of WA and not Maxima.

Thank God she was dressed properly for the cold, rainy and windy weather.

Say what?Ofcourse she was in charge of taking care of Princess Máxima too!Whoever gave you the idea she was not Sternchen???
As the First Lady of Germany she is in charge of,in this case,TRH accompanying the Guest of State of her husband,President Christian Wullf.

But OK,she's new in the "field" and maybe went besides herself now knowing where to turn first.....that happens...and both survived....and no war was declared thus far....:p

Neue Wache Berlin,Memorial to the Victims of the Nazi's:

http://www.ppe-agency.com/show.php?zoektype=2&search=12-04-2011%20Germany

courtesy PPE

Last edited:
You could hear Beatrix speak very good German during a clip on ZDF Heute :)

Prepare for dazzles....:p..just a short while longer...

Merkel was at least speaking german to both of them, but I didn't hear him answer. :)

Does the PoO W-A speak German as well?

Oh yes,all members of the RF do,many examples in the family
lead the way,grandpapa Prince Bernhard,papa Prince Claus,and
school ofcourse.They're all afluent in at least four languages.:)

And who was to take care of Maxima, please?

Mrs.Wulf.See my previous post.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
State banquet at Schloss Bellevue

PPE Agency Banquet

Beautifull!!Just perfect.The Princess wears the dress she first had at the ball in New York City.Breathtakungly beautifull.As is HM ofcourse.

Traumhaft schön!:)

Last edited:
APRIL 13: Queen Beatrix (2nd from L), Princess Maxima and Prince Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands meet with Berlin Mayor Klaus Wowereit at the Adlon Hotel on April 13, 2011 in Berlin, Germany. The Dutch royals, including Queen Beatrix, Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Maxima, are on a four-day visit to Germany that includes stops in Berlin, Dresden and Duesseldorf.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

It is so great to have Queen Beatrix in Germany again! It is such a good way to further the good relations between our two countries.
I was (very pleasantly) surprised to see tiaras at the gala dinner, as it obviously was a black tie event. The royal ladies looked stunning! Especially Maxima looked dazzling with that super-elegant gown, wonderful hairstyle and big smile.

Lucien , Wich language did Queen Beatrix and Prince Claus speak to-gether?
I think with his sons Prince CLaus spoke dutch.

Lucien , Wich language did Queen Beatrix and Prince Claus speak to-gether?
I think with his sons Prince CLaus spoke dutch.

Dutch and German,thus practising the kids,his boys,to be bi-lingual from a young age too,just like "his boys" do with their offspring now.
But when he was a "bit distressed" as not always goes like one wishes in life..,he could very well be heard making a point in German.So,normally Dutch,but when angry/displeased it was fluent German that echoed through Huis ten Bosch Palace..;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom