Baptism of Countess Leonore: October 8, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucien

Majesty
City
Amsterdam
Country
Netherlands
The baptism of little Countess Leonore is due on october 8th at the chapel of Het Loo Palace:) .

Will be interesting to see who the Godparents will be.

Stellad

Will there be foreign Royals attending?

stellad said:
Will be interesting to see who the Godparents will be.

Stellad
My guess for any foreign royal godparents would be one of the young Norwegian Royals. Haakon is a godfather to Eloise, Laurentien is a godmother to Leah, plus both Norwegian couples privately visited Constantijn and Laurentien a bit before the birth of Leonore.

if you have list about who godparent for Countess Leonore

The godparents will be Princess Maxima:) (finally) Juliana Guillermo (doughter from princess Christina), Mr Marius Brinkhorst (brother from Princess Laurentien) and Jean-Charles Graaf Ullens de Schooten ( a friend from Prince Constantijn.

Does anyone know all the godparents from the little Orange kids.. ?? Whould be nice to know..:) :flowers:

This info is coming from Wikipedia (en.wikipedia.com)

Catharina-Amalia Prince Constantijn of the Netherlands, , Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, Marc ter Haar , Herman-Diederik Tjeenk Willink Samantha van Welderen Baroness Rengers-Deane and Martín Zorreguieta

Alexia Princess Mathilde, Alexandra Jankovich de Jeszenice; Prince Johan-Friso of Orange-Nassau; Juan Zorreguieta and Frans Ferdinand de Beaufort.

Luana Prince Constantijn of the Netherlands, Eveline Wisse Smit, Baroness Sophie von der Recke, and Emma Bonino

Eloise , Crown Prince Haakon of Norway, Prince Johan-Friso of Orange-Nassau, Princess Carolina de Bourbon-Parma, and Sophie de Wouw

Claus-Casimir Prince Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands, Prince Maurits of Orange-Nassau, van Vollenhoven, Ed P. Spanjaard, and Countess Tatiana Razumovsky

Last edited:
maxima88 said:
The godparents will be Princess Maxima:) (finally) Juliana Guillermo (doughter from princess Christina), Mr Marius Brinkhorst (brother from Princess Laurentien) and Jean-Charles Graaf Ullens de Schooten ( a friend from Prince Constantijn.

Does anyone know all the godparents from the little Orange kids.. ?? Whould be nice to know..:) :flowers:

A very nice set of godparents! Thank you for the information, Maxima88! :flowers:

Is Jean-Charles Ullens de Schooten the son of Princess Madelaine Bernadotte (daughter of Prince Carl of Sweden, who was a marriage candidate for Juliana)?

Time of Christening Leonore

Dear friends of this forum,
Is there anybody who knows at what time the Christening in Apeldoorn is? This will be the third time that I want to see the royals alive, but the past two times I only saw the building because I didn't know at what time the people went in and out the palace. Waiting isn't funny when it is for more than an hour, so when there is anyone who can give me a "royal" tip on this board. Please let us know. Hopefully it isn't an invitation for the whole neighbourhood.

The website of the RF doesn't give any information on the time. But between 10.00 and 12.00 is a safe bet, most churchservices are around that time.

Thanks for the picture, I love it. The kids look so sweet, and Beatrix looks so elegant. I don't like Laurentien's outfit though, I don't think it's something you should wear to a christening

I love Maxima's Coat!

There is a lot of red happening too!

I love Maxima's coat too! :flowers:
Girls are so cute :wub: both in red :lol:

Maxima looks fantastic, I love this coat, too. I think that Laurentien outfit is too casual but color is wonderful, very deep red.

Last edited:
Wow, Leonore has a striking resemblance with her brother Claus Casimir. (anp, getty)

Leonore Claus Casimir

Maxima's coat is gorgeous!!
Laurentien is very pretty today, her outfit isn't outrageous for a change!!
Leonore is an adorable baby, and Eloise & C-C are the same!
Love Amalia & Alexia in matching outfits!!

ANP, Martha Louise & her girls were there:

Last edited by a moderator:
What an awful haircut of Martha Louise...
It looks like she just came from under the shower!
How untidy!
She could have prepaired herself a little bit more!

All the little orange babies look the same as babies, the chubby cheeks!

CASSARD said:
Any fotos of Aimée and Floris? and Anita and Bernhard?

One photo of Aimée & Floris

Cute one of Amalia:

Thanks for the info ZZZ!

Source: ANP

Last edited:
Great, great pictures!

Constantijn's and Laurentien's children are so adorable!
Leonore looked really cute!
And even laurentien looked beautiful today (I mean the way she dressed).

Maxima's coat indeed looks fantastic! I love it! Alexia is such a cutie! She's already so big! :ohmy: Amalia and Alexia are two cuties!

Great to see Friso and Mabel with their children! (I am still a bit disappointed we didn't get a double-christening) ;)

Gosh, Märtha's hair looks aweful! But it's great to see her attending! Her two girls are so cute! I love little Maud Angelica! :wub:
Did Ari attend ,too??

Anita looks fantastic! Very preganant and happy!

And, of course, the Queen looked great! Very happy and proud!
I am just a bit sad we didn't see the ladies wearing hats! :rolleyes:

PPE has great pics as well: here's the link

Last edited by a moderator:
thanksss for the photos !!!!!!
Love Amalia & Alexia

beautiful pictures ,i hope there are slso without p.p.e.Alexia is groing ! i did nt, Martha Louise was there nice with her two children !!

Thank you for the pics, I really like the Dutch Royal family. It's great to see prince Friso and princess Mabel back!

Pics from ANP.
Family and godparents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom