Willem-Alexander and Máxima's Visit to Oman and the UAE: January 15-20, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prince & Princess of Orange look very happy in Oman.They're very lovely couple! I love seeing them together.

Princess Máxima looks so beautiful, I love this outfit and the jacket (I think she wore it on one of her visits to Argetina) is amazing. The detail of giving them orange flowers was tryly nice.

beautiful photos,thanks for posting:flowers:
Maxima looks great so do the prince of Orange,i like see them on visits like that they look happy.

I love her shoes so well matched to the trousers

I wonder how many people travel with them, I mean staff like body guars, secretary, stlyst etc...?

I wonder how many people travel with them, I mean staff like body guars, secretary, stlyst etc...?

Not too many,they like to travel light in any which way,6 or 7 at the most.No bodyguards like in the US,we don't have/need that here,
and certainly not in Oman,security is their concern.

Wonderfull exhibition this fall in the Nieuwe Kerk,Amsterdam on Oman opening on october 17th.

Boeken etc Royalblog.nl: Oman staat centraal in tentoonstelling De Nieuwe Kerk

Courtesy Royalblog.nl

http://www.royalblog.nl/

thanks for the news pics Princess Maxima:flowers:
I love Maxima gown,look like they enjoy their time in Oman,good for them.

Not too many,they like to travel light in any which way,6 or 7 at the most.No bodyguards like in the US,we don't have/need that here,
and certainly not in Oman,security is their concern.

Wonderfull exhibition this fall in the Nieuwe Kerk,Amsterdam on Oman opening on october 17th.

Boeken etc Royalblog.nl: Oman staat centraal in tentoonstelling De Nieuwe Kerk

Courtesy Royalblog.nl

http://www.royalblog.nl/
So if not bodyguardds, what is the staff 6 or 7 gowith them?
I must say specially for Maxima she really have to prepear well before each visit to know everything converning the coun try and she does always marvellous, I am sure is not easy with 3 little girls but she alwasy manage to success!

Princess Maxima is so cool .her dress 's colour. i have no idea

Finally we get to see Maxima's tutti fruti necklace again! And a bracelet too... It wasn't a loan after all! The Princess looks very nice in the green-red combination.

Finally we get to see Maxima's tutti fruti necklace again! And a bracelet too... It wasn't a loan after all! The Princess looks very nice in the green-red combination.
Marengo, you read my mind, I'm so glad it wasn't a loan!!! Maxima is looking great!! Would love to see some better shots of dress!:)

When Maxima does walkabouts in the Netherlands it seems like she always has bodyguards(I've noticed the same blond man several times) Or is this Secret Service or palace Security?Lucien?Marengo?

very lovely pictures, maxima looks great. i loved the colourful outfits she chose for the trip and the pictures of them with the sultan.

Back
Top Bottom