The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-24-2007, 09:22 AM
Administrator

Ruling Family of Umm al-Quwain: Al Mu'alla dynasty

A new thread for the Ruling Family of the Emirate of Umm al-Quwain

Late Ruler: HH Sheikh Rashid bin Ahmed Al Mu'alla (1932-2009) - succeeded his father in 1981

Ruler: HH Sheikh Saud bin Rashid Al Mu'alla - succeeded his father Jan 2009

Crown Prince: HH Sheikh Rashid bin Saud bin Rashid Al Mu'alla

Deputy Ruler: HH Sheikh Abdullah bin Rashid Al Mu'alla

¤ ¤ ¤

Old 01-22-2008, 12:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Does anyone have a family tree of Al Mu'alla?

Old 03-07-2008, 06:22 PM

one thing to say, their daughters are just soo beaautiful and milky-white with perrfect skin

yes allllll shaikhas/uae women are pretty but seriously al muallas ones are just wow .. i used 2 study with 2 of al mualla's daughets ( one of them studied media and the other one was acct/business) .. they were sooo pretty and fashionable =)
Old 03-08-2008, 05:11 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almuhairia View Post
one thing to say, their daughters are just soo beaautiful and milky-white with perrfect skin

yes allllll shaikhas/uae women are pretty but seriously al muallas ones are just wow .. i used 2 study with 2 of al mualla's daughets ( one of them studied media and the other one was acct/business) .. they were sooo pretty and fashionable =)
Yes ,all Emiratis Sheikhas are beautiful.(In my opinion)
But,I didn't see any Sheikhas from Al-Mu'alla.
Can you post any photos if they are in public?
Old 03-08-2008, 05:59 AM
Aristocracy

i didn't know there was a ruling family in Umm al-Quwain...
i agree with you Turkish Delight, the sheikas in the UAE are very beautiful (exept some!)
Old 03-08-2008, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Delight View Post
But,I didn't see any Sheikhas from Al-Mu'alla.
Can you post any photos if they are in public?
Unfortunately i have none =(
u know how much shaikha's are kept covered, well mostly ..
almuallas remind me EXACTLY of snow white, seriously same face features/white skin =)
Quote:
can u tell me like whom LOL? plz PM if its more comfortable LOL
Old 03-09-2008, 03:12 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by candygirl_68 View Post
i didn't know there was a ruling family in Umm al-Quwain...
i agree with you Turkish Delight, the sheikas in the UAE are very beautiful (exept some!)
The UAE is made up of seven Emirates, each Emirate has a ruler just like Abu Dhabi & Dubai
Old 04-14-2008, 09:31 AM
Heir Apparent

UAQ Crown Prince Saud receives Dubai Crown Prince Hamdan and Dubai Deputy Ruler Sheikh Maktoum
WAM article
Umm Al Qaiwain,Apr 13th, 2008: HH Sheikh Saud bin Rashid Al Mualla, crown prince of Umm al-Qaiwain received at the Emiri Court HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, crown prince of Dubai and HH Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, deputy ruler of Dubai.

HH Sheikh Abdullah bin Rashid Al Mua'alla, deputy ruler of Umm al-Qaiwain and HH Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, chairman of Dubai Department of Civil Aviation, chairman of Emirates Airline were also present.

http://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satell...-TeaserSummary photo
Old 05-27-2008, 09:48 AM
Heir Apparent

CP of Umm al-Quwain

http://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satell...-TeaserSummary
Old 06-18-2008, 04:36 AM
Commoner

i think al mualla girls are so beautiful really mashallah white skin and pink cheeks and wide eyes and long dark black hair really they are so beautiful
Old 12-09-2008, 02:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Unhappy Death of Emir's Uncle

Sheikh Ali Bin Rashid Al Mualla passes away
Article

The Diwan of HH Sheikh Rashid bin Ahmed Al Mualla, UAE Supreme Council member and ruler of Umm al-Qaiwain
announced that the Ruler's uncle Sheikh Ali Bin Rashid Bin Ahmed Al Mualla passed away this morning.

It is very sad news!!!
Old 12-09-2008, 08:08 PM

May Sheikh Ali rests in peace. Ameen. that is so tragic.....
Old 01-03-2009, 08:05 AM
Commoner

The Ruler of Umm al-Quwain Has passed away on friday in London after years of illness Sheikh Rashid Bin Ahmed Al Mu'alla :(

WAM Umm Al-Qaiwain, Jan. 2, 2009 (WAM) -- Special prayer for the dead will be performed on the remains of the late Sheikh Rashid bin Ahmed Al-Mualla tomorrow, Saturday, January 3, soon after the "Asr" evening prayers at the Grand Mosque in Al-Ras, here in Umm Al-Qaiwain, it was announced today by the Umm Al-Qaiwain Emiri Court.

H.H. Sheikh Saud bin Rashid Al-Mualla, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Umm Al-Qaiwain, shall receive at his palace condolences for three days, beginning from tomorrow, Saturday.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:10 AM
Heir Apparent

It's very sad to hear that!
Old 01-03-2009, 05:06 PM
Administrator

Death of Ruler of Umm al-Quwain

Death of HH Sheikh Rashid (1932 - 2009)

Gulfnews: Umm Al Quwain ruler dies

some quotes:

Shaikh Rashid was born in 1932, and became Ruler of Umm Al Quwain on February 21, 1981 upon the death of his father. In his 27 years of rule, he oversaw the evolution of the emirate and led its development. His first decree was issued one month after assuming power when, on March 22, 1982, he established the Umm Al Quwain Cement Company.

He led the establishment of the National Bank of Umm Al Quwain in 1982 and the free zone at Ahmad Bin Rashid Port in 1987.

On May 29, 1994, he signed the landmark border demarcation agreement with Ras Al Khaimah and later that year he established the emirate's first economic department.

He was one of the pioneers of the UAE federation and was loved by the people of Umm Al Quwain.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:15 AM

Sheikh Rashed bin Saud bin Rashed Al Mualla has been appointed crown prince of Um Al Quwain
http://www.gulfnews.com/Nation/Government/10274836.html
Old 04-15-2009, 05:46 AM
Commoner

Ruling Family of Umm al-Qawain Family Tree

Libro d'Oro di Melita

It does need improvements though.

www.maltagenealogy.com
Old 04-16-2009, 12:42 PM
Heir Apparent

UAQ Ruler sends greetings to Bashar Al-Assad
Article

UAQ Crown Prince visits the House of Justice
Article

UAQ Ruler visits Al-Kauthar Kindergarten School
Article
Old 04-22-2010, 02:17 PM
Commoner

Sheikha Noora Bint Sultan Bin Ahmad Al Mualla passed away earlier today. Her funeral prayers will be held on Friday.
Old 07-24-2010, 03:38 AM

Thumbs up One of the Best Royal Families in the World, mashallah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Delight View Post
UAQ Ruler sends greetings to Bashar Al-Assad
Article

UAQ Crown Prince visits the House of Justice
Article

UAQ Ruler visits Al-Kauthar Kindergarten School
Article
I live in Umm Al Quwain and so I know Al Kawthar School and I know some Al Muallas. Mashallah they are a very generous and kind family and they are very beautiful, too. Their men are generally very tall with their women generally being petite. Ofcourse they are not all fair-skinned but even their Emirati tan is beautiful. A common feature that looks pretty on the Al Mualla girls is the doe-eyed look which is a common feature among the closer royal members of this family in particular. But yes they are ALL fashionable!

There are fair Arabs and dark skinned Arabs in every Arab country but this is because before the event of moderate transport, people still travelled. The Levantine Arabs are well-known for their fair skin-some blonde and blue-eyed. Though the Arabian Gulf has a fair-skinned neighbour known in the past as Persia. When you study Islamic history at the time of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), in the city of Makkah which was a popular hub at the time, some of the Muslims at the time were not all Makkans and Madinans but one was Bilal, an African descendant and Salman Al Farsi (farsi meaning the Persian in Arabic). And trade at the time used to go north to the Levantine Arabian area and south to Yemen and neighbouring areas. I have a fair-skinned Sudanese friend who says the fairness comes from Turkish ancestors on her father's side.

And Allah knows best.