Ruling Family of Ras Al-Khaimah: Al Qasimi dynasty

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another Question

Hi there

I am freshly new to this but i had visited Ras Al Khaimah several time but could not understand the structure of the rulling family

As brothers from several mothers and each is holding a position not like dubai where we only know one sheikh of it

:previous:
Several members of the Al Maktoum Ruling Family (apart from the Ruler himself) hold official positions in Dubai, among them...

Crown Prince Hamdan (son of the Ruler): Deputy Ruler of Dubai
Sheikh Maktoum (a younger brother of the CP): Deputy Ruler of Dubai, First Deputy Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council
Sheikh Ahmed (another brother): Chairman of Dubai Events Management and Organisation
Sheikh Majid (a half-brother of the CP):Chairman of the Dubai Culture and Arts Authority
Sheikha Manal (a half sister of the CP): President of Dubai Women Establishment (DWE)
Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid (a brother of the Ruler): Deputy Ruler of Dubai and Minister of Finance and Industry
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed (an uncle of the Ruler): President Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, Chairman Dubai Airports, Chairman and CEO Emirates Airlines

Several members of the Al Maktoum Ruling Family (apart from the Ruler himself) hold official positions in Dubai, among them...

I did not notice your post until now. Allow me a small correction: CP Sheikh Hamdan isn't a Deputy Ruler of Dubai.

Last edited:
Here is what Wikipedia is saying about S.Hamdan´s roles & titles:
On 1 February 2008, Sheikh Hamdan was named as the Hereditary Prince of Dubai. As the new Hereditary Prince, he has recently appointed new key personal and financial advisors such as a global economist and a hedge fund tycoon from HN Capital LLP.He was appointed as the Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council in September 2006.He also is the head of the Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Establishment for Young Entrepreneurs, and resides on the Dubai Sports Council and the Dubai Autism Centre.

Here is what Wikipedia is saying about S.Hamdan´s roles & titles:
On 1 February 2008, Sheikh Hamdan was named as the Hereditary Prince of Dubai. As the new Hereditary Prince, he has recently appointed new key personal and financial advisors such as a global economist and a hedge fund tycoon from HN Capital LLP.He was appointed as the Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council in September 2006.He also is the head of the Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Establishment for Young Entrepreneurs, and resides on the Dubai Sports Council and the Dubai Autism Centre.

Right, I do not contradict these Wiki statements. I only disagree with a old statement of Warren on Sheikh Hamdan from the last year, because Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed isn´t and had never been a Deputy Ruler of Dubai.

BTW: Furthermore it is also the wrong thread for this point of view.

Last edited:
Yes,that should be changed to the names & titles thread, but I just wanted to add his correct titles!

Yes,that should be changed to the names & titles thread, but I just wanted to add his correct titles!

I´m sorry, my statement was not meant so rude as it sounded. It was just a small note. Forgive! :flowers:

can anyone send me His Highness Sheikh Omar bin Saqar Al Qassimi's email id

Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ras al-Khaimah, on 6th February received Ambassador of the Republic of Singapore who called on him on the occasion of assuming his assignment as an Ambassador to the U.A.E.

WAM | Emirates News Agency

Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi on Sunday inaugurated Sixth International Workshop 2014 of scientists and researchers from different countries who seek the best way to meet the challenges of the environment, climate and health.

Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Ruler of Ras al-Khaimah and Supreme Council Member, today received Anurag Bhushan, the Consul-General of India, who was paying a courtesy visit to H.H. the Ruler at the beginning of his tenure in the country.

Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi on Tuesday received Mohammed Omran, Ambassador of Bangladesh, who came who came to pay a courtesy visit to H.H at the beginning of his tenure in the country.

The meeting was attended by a number of sheiks and senior officials also.

WAM

Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi on Wednesday at Khuzam Palace, received U.S. Ambassador to U.A.E., Michael Corbin, and U.S. Consul-General to Dubai, Robert Waller, who came to extend their greetings on the occasion of the Holy Month of Ramdan.

WAM

Shaikha Azza bint Saqr bin Sultan bin Salim Al Qassimi died on Friday in UAQ.

WAM

Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi today received Stefan Gallon, Consul-General of Germany. The meeting was also attended by Shaikh Saqr bin Abdullah bin Humaid Al Qasimi.

WAM

Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi today received Shaikh Saif bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior, at his palace. Also attending the meeting was Shaikh Mohammed bin Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Crown Prince of Ras al-Khaimah.

WAM

Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi today received the Moroccan Consul-General, who paid him a courtesy call at the beginning of his tenure in the country.

WAM

Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi yesterday received US Consul-General

WAM

RAK Ruler today received Ambassadors of Finland and Australia

WAM

Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi today received Ambassador of France to the UAE, who paid a courtesy visit to mark the beginning of his tenure as ambassador to the country. The meeting was attended by a number of shaikhs and officials.

WAM

RAK Ruler attends UAE National Rowing Championships for school students

WAM

Shaikh Mohammed bin Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Crown Prince of Ras Al Khaimah, today has enrolled for national service.

WAM

Last edited:
Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi on Monday received the Eritrean Ambassador to the UAE at the beginning of his tenure in the country.

WAM

Shaikh Khalid bin Humaid bin Mohammed Al Qasimi (the former head of Customs and Port Department of Ras Al Khaimah) died on January 1.

Last edited:
Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi attended today the final meetings of the 23rd Arabian Camel Racing Festival at Al Sawan racetrack.

During the festival, Shaikh Saud hosted a lunch banquet which was attended by Sheikhs, senior officials, and owners of pure-bred Arabian camels.

WAM

Back
Top Bottom