Ruling Family of Fujairah: Al Sharqi dynasty

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sheikha Latifa welcomed her first child today, its a boy :flowers:

Name: Hamad
He is named after his grandfather. His fathers father who is ruler of Fujairah

Last edited:
Crown Princely couple's first child: Sheikh Hamad

Sheikha Latifa (neé Dubai) and Crown Prince Mohammed welcomed their first child today, it's a boy :flowers:

Name: Hamad

He is named after his grandfather, HH Sheikh Hamad, the Ruler of Fujairah.
Crown Prince Mohammed is Sheikh Hamad's son.
The direct succession (father to son) is thus assured for another generation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, he is a healthy adorable baby boy! Mashallah, a true blessing!!! To me he looks a lot like his mom, with a touch of his dad. His aunt posted a few pics on her facebook page. I wont say who but if any of you are friends with any Maktoums on facebook, you might know. Although, a lot of them only except people they know. Like his aunts.

For those who want details:
He was born a very small cute little boy.
He has very fair skin, Mashallah, with a set of beautiful black hair, like his amazing momma.
He also has sparkling eyes.
OMG I just can't get enough of him! Such a cutie.

Yes. I sew her at her sisters wedding in October, she looked abit big but didnt look due anytime soon. Its said she is due in Jan...
Thank you very much for your answer.
Congratulations to the couple for his baby boy!!:flowers:

Congratulation to the family! It's a pity that the facebook website is blocked here!So I cant see the cute little prince......

Latifas son have face why a maktoum only eyes is why mohammed bin hamad i think nasser and sheikha become a daughter in juli -august

Cute baby. Nice photo with grandfather Dazzling. It is nice to see their photos.

wow..he is so cute!!!
he just looks like his mum..

wow..he is so cute!!!
he just looks like his mum..

really?
cute-yes but he doesn't have those big black Maktoum eyes like sheikha latifa's family, i don't kno.....i think he's more like his dad

HH Sheikha Asila Bint Saif Bin Surour Al Sharqi died September 16th 2010 at the age of 90. Official mourning was announced for three days starting September 16th.
WAM
The National

Can someone tell me who Hamad's parents are? Thanks...

Can someone tell me who Hamad's parents are? Thanks...
His parents are Sheikha Latifa (Sheikh Mohd daughter) & Sheikh Mohammed Al Sharqi (Crown Prince of AlFujairah) ^^

There is like 8 Abdullah Alsharqi in Fujairah
And mostly All of them sometimes in Bangkok :)

His parents are Sheikha Latifa (Sheikh Mohd daughter) & Sheikh Mohammed Al Sharqi (Crown Prince of AlFujairah) ^^

Has Sheikha Latifa been public after her marriage? I haven't seen pictures of her lately

Is the wife of Sheikh Hamad Al Sharqi, ruler of Fujairah- Sheikha Fatima Bint Thani Al Maktoum in any way related to the fiancee of the Crown Prince of Dubai- Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Al Maktoum- who is Sheikha Sheikha Bint Saeed Bin Thani Al Maktoum?

Has Sheikha Latifa been public after her marriage? I haven't seen pictures of her lately

In Emirati culture, women take up a low profile after marriage. Sheikha Latifa doesn't attend any official events, no pictures of her have been published after marriage, and her twitter account has also been closed.

really?
cute-yes but he doesn't have those big black Maktoum eyes like sheikha latifa's family, i don't kno.....i think he's more like his dad

You are right, Sheikh Hamad Bin Mohammed Al Sharqi looks much more like his father than his mother.

yfrog.com/h3g7uukj Mohammed Al Sharqi
yfrog.com/h8m44vqj Hamad Al Sharqi

Congratulations to Sheikha Latifa MRM she had a baby girl today :D

Name of Sheikha Latifa's baby Sheikha Aisha bint Mohammed bin Hamad Al Sharqi

Congratulations to Latifa :flowers: Aisha is a really beautiful name,I hope we can see some pictures of the little girl soon...

Can someone tell me where I can find a genealogical list of the Royal Family of Fujairah? Thank you.

H.H. Shaikh Mohammed bin Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, Crown Prince of Fujairah, has attended the graduation of 30 female Emiratis with Diplomas. The aim of the programme is to support and empower Emirati women, through enhancing their skills in the management and organisation of investment projects.

WAM | Emirates News Agency

Back
Top Bottom