The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-01-2011, 07:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

Crown Prince offers help for impoverished sextuplets' family

Dubai's Gulf News reports that the Ajman Crown Prince Sheik Ammar Bin Humaid Al Nuaimi has offered housing and medical help for the three boys and three girls born prematurely in October. Ajman is one of the seven emirates in the UAE.

The family's plight was featured in local media this week after the father said his monthly income of about $US550 ($A542) as a taxi driver was not enough to care for the children. - Heraldsun

Old 01-19-2011, 12:22 AM

Facts about Sheikh Al Hassan bin Ali Al Nuaimi
He is the ruler of Ajman's nephew.
His father is Sheikh Humaid's older brother who was sidelined in succession
his younger brother is environmentalist Sheikh Abdulaziz bin Ali Al Nuaimi (also known as Green Sheikh) and his older half-brother is Sheikh Sultan bin Ali Al Nuaimi, UAE's first ambassador to Austria in the 1970s.
Sheikh Al Hassan was married to Sheikha Hind Al Fahim who passed away recently from breast cancer and they have 3 sons and a daughter.

Old 08-27-2011, 02:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Royal lesson in sharing Ramadan - The National
Who is teaching the teachers? In Sharjah this week it was a member of the Ajman Royal Family, who gave new educators in the emirate a lesson in Ramadan at a special iftar this week.
Dozens of new teachers from Australia, Europe and India ate dates and sipped water with their Muslim colleagues, who broke their fast on Thursday evening as part of a programme hosted by the Sharjah City for Humanitarian Services, a non-profit organisation.
An hour-long talk by Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Ali Al Nuaimi answered a host of questions including the age at which children begin fasting, and why people fast.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:17 PM
Aristocracy

Sheikh Rashid Bin Humaid Al Nuaimi with his eldest brother Sheikh Ahmed Bin Humaid Al Nuaimi
http://i53.tinypic.com/5yzteh.jpg
Old 10-13-2011, 01:27 PM
Administrator

The Family of HH Sheikh Humaid, Ruler of Ajman

Similar to what we've done for Dubai, Bahrain and Qatar, I've compiled a list of the immediate Ruling Family in the 1st post of this thread.

The information has come from members, the Emirates news agency WAM, Gulf News, Wiki, etc and of course cannot be checked for accuracy.

If anyone is aware of errors or omissions, please don't go the Dubai route and just post "It's wrong!", but state what part is wrong and how it should be corrected. Please also avoid reporting rumours as fact. It is only in this manner that we can build up a credible and reliable body of information.

thanks
Warren
UAE moderator
Old 12-29-2011, 04:53 PM

I saw RRR when I was in London in the Summer, well I saw his car anyway! It was in Knightsbridge, a few streets away from Harrods. Does he drive his own cars or have a driver when he is in London? The windows were completely tinted so I couldn't see who was in the car but I wondered because I was walking down the street (I was the only person, which is a very rare occurence in central London!) and RRR's Maybach drove in the opposite direction to the one that I was walking so I saw it front on and it stopped in the road, I like to think it was Rashid driving it and he was staring at me

he does talk about liking European women in this link, which may interest some of you:
Old 12-30-2011, 12:12 PM
Aristocracy

Nice video !! Thnx :) but in the vid they said he wasnt married sheikh RRR I thought he was right ???!!!
Old 12-30-2011, 03:17 PM

He is married but this was filmed before he was married :)
Old 12-30-2011, 04:00 PM
Aristocracy

Oh thnx it's a really nice vid thnx for posting it :) !!!
Old 12-30-2011, 04:18 PM

It's ok :)

does anybody know if Sheikh Rashid drives his own cars in London or not? :)
Old 12-30-2011, 07:44 PM
Aristocracy

I think it's both since he can afford a chauffeur!!! And he obviously has a license !!! So why not !!! :)
Old 12-30-2011, 11:43 PM
Commoner

Rashiad have such a beautiful smile :))
Old 01-05-2012, 05:30 AM

Correction of information

Crown prince of ajman
Wife :sheikha asma saqr al qasimi daughter of late ruler of ras al khaimah
Children:sheikha amna,sheikh humaid,sheikh rashid,sheikh saqr,sheikh Ahmad,sheikha mahra,sheikh Mohammed.
Sheikh Ahmed humaid al nuaimi
5 children:sheikh Abdullah,sheikha amna,Fatima,sheikha and sheikh humaid
Sheikh abdulaziz humaid al nuaimi
4 children:sheikha amna,sheikha Fatima,sheikh humaid,sheikha jamila

I assure you that all this info is 100% true
Old 01-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Gentry

sheikha latifa
Old 01-07-2012, 06:05 PM
Administrator

Thank you Jessicamartin.
Dior, where does Sheikha Latifa fit in?
Old 01-20-2012, 01:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

From polluter to protector: The UAE's 'Green Sheikh' - CNN.com
A member of one of the ruling royal families in the oil-rich United Arab Emirates, Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Ali al Nuaimi's work as an environmental campaigner might seem an unlikely vocation.
But, Al Nuaimi, 45, affectionately known internationally as the "Green Sheikh," abandoned a lucrative career in the petroleum industry to pursue a vocation defending the climate.
After completing a doctorate in Cleaner Production and Industrial Eco-systems, Al Nuaimi -- whose uncle is ruler of Ajman, the smallest of the UAE's seven emirates -- joined the government as environmental adviser.
Old 01-21-2012, 02:10 PM
Gentry

sheikha latifa is shk rashid nephes
Old 08-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by alnaoimi View Post
Facts about Sheikh Al Hassan bin Ali Al Nuaimi
He is the ruler of Ajman's nephew.
His father is Sheikh Humaid's older brother who was sidelined in succession
his younger brother is environmentalist Sheikh Abdulaziz bin Ali Al Nuaimi (also known as Green Sheikh) and his older half-brother is Sheikh Sultan bin Ali Al Nuaimi, UAE's first ambassador to Austria in the 1970s.
Sheikh Al Hassan was married to Sheikha Hind Al Fahim who passed away recently from breast cancer and they have 3 sons and a daughter.
Can you tell me the names of Sheikh Al Hassan and Sheikha Hind Al Fahim's sons and daughter? Thanks!
Old 12-09-2012, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samirah View Post
more pics

The World's Best Photos of rrr and النعيمي - Flickr Hive Mind

i have seen Sheikh Rashid in Monte Carlo last year,my brother knows him well,they always meet in london.Rashid spent few week in Monte Carlo Bay hotel,same hotel as me.Also spent too much night partying,he was regular at Vip Room and Jimmyz(is the nightclub in hotel Monte Carlo Bay).People around doesnt talk really nice about him because of his partying and nights stuff....
is this true? i know that clubbing and partying isnt allowed at all in islam??? am i right?
Old 12-20-2012, 05:45 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzzisa View Post
is this true? i know that clubbing and partying isnt allowed at all in islam??? am i right?
"Sheikh Rashid and his partying and nights stuff...." - Wether that is true or not, I can not say. That someone is Muslim from birth does not mean that he/she is at all times adhere to the tenets of their faith. However, I can also say that it is not forbidden in Islam to spend a nice evening together with friends. How the whole evening is designed with content, a person must be responsible before Allah one day. And at least before himself.