Ruling Family of Ajman: Al Nuaimi dynasty

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it's both since he can afford a chauffeur!!! And he obviously has a license !!! So why not !!! :)

Correction of information

Crown prince of ajman
Wife :sheikha asma saqr al qasimi daughter of late ruler of ras al khaimah
Children:sheikha amna,sheikh humaid,sheikh rashid,sheikh saqr,sheikh Ahmad,sheikha mahra,sheikh Mohammed.
Sheikh Ahmed humaid al nuaimi
5 children:sheikh Abdullah,sheikha amna,Fatima,sheikha and sheikh humaid
Sheikh abdulaziz humaid al nuaimi
4 children:sheikha amna,sheikha Fatima,sheikh humaid,sheikha jamila

I assure you that all this info is 100% true

Thank you Jessicamartin. :flowers:
Dior, where does Sheikha Latifa fit in?

From polluter to protector: The UAE's 'Green Sheikh' - CNN.com
A member of one of the ruling royal families in the oil-rich United Arab Emirates, Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Ali al Nuaimi's work as an environmental campaigner might seem an unlikely vocation.
But, Al Nuaimi, 45, affectionately known internationally as the "Green Sheikh," abandoned a lucrative career in the petroleum industry to pursue a vocation defending the climate.
After completing a doctorate in Cleaner Production and Industrial Eco-systems, Al Nuaimi -- whose uncle is ruler of Ajman, the smallest of the UAE's seven emirates -- joined the government as environmental adviser.

sheikha latifa is shk rashid nephes

Facts about Sheikh Al Hassan bin Ali Al Nuaimi
He is the ruler of Ajman's nephew.
His father is Sheikh Humaid's older brother who was sidelined in succession
his younger brother is environmentalist Sheikh Abdulaziz bin Ali Al Nuaimi (also known as Green Sheikh) and his older half-brother is Sheikh Sultan bin Ali Al Nuaimi, UAE's first ambassador to Austria in the 1970s.
Sheikh Al Hassan was married to Sheikha Hind Al Fahim who passed away recently from breast cancer and they have 3 sons and a daughter.

Can you tell me the names of Sheikh Al Hassan and Sheikha Hind Al Fahim's sons and daughter? Thanks! :)

more pics

The World's Best Photos of rrr and النعيمي - Flickr Hive Mind

i have seen Sheikh Rashid in Monte Carlo last year,my brother knows him well,they always meet in london.Rashid spent few week in Monte Carlo Bay hotel,same hotel as me.Also spent too much night partying,he was regular at Vip Room and Jimmyz(is the nightclub in hotel Monte Carlo Bay).People around doesnt talk really nice about him because of his partying and nights stuff....

is this true? i know that clubbing and partying isnt allowed at all in islam??? am i right?:ermm::sad:

is this true? i know that clubbing and partying isnt allowed at all in islam??? am i right?:ermm::sad:

"Sheikh Rashid and his partying and nights stuff...." - Wether that is true or not, I can not say. That someone is Muslim from birth does not mean that he/she is at all times adhere to the tenets of their faith. However, I can also say that it is not forbidden in Islam to spend a nice evening together with friends. How the whole evening is designed with content, a person must be responsible before Allah one day. And at least before himself.

Last edited:
Many congratulations to hh sheikh Rashed bin Humaid Al Nuaimi on his newborn twins on the 1st of october Abdulla and Mohammed

Sheikh Abdullah bin Rashid Al Nuaimi of Ajman died on 12 January 2013. Sheikh Abdullah is a brother of the Emir of Ajman, Sheikh Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuaimi.

The funeral prayers will be performed at the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Ajman,following which the burial will be held at Ajman graveyard.

WAM | Emirates News Agency

Condolences from the UAE Rulers, UAE Crown Princes & other UAE Sheikhs:

Sheikh Abdullah bin Rashid Al Nuaimi of Ajman died on 12 January 2013. Sheikh Abdullah is a brother of the Emir of Ajman, Sheikh Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuaimi.

The funeral prayers will be performed at the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Ajman,following which the burial will be held at Ajman graveyard.
http://www.wam.ae/servlet/Satellite?c=WamLocEnews&cid=1290002639732&pagename=WAM/WAM_E_Layout

May Almighty Allah rest his soul in eternal peace. From Allah we come and to him we return.

Last edited:
That´s very true,it is important for every modern nation to invest in education, gather knowledge and do scientific research.
"Education can motivate the younger generation to be “pioneers in every domain… education is one of the blessings in life,” he said, adding that there are “some adverse trends in the world that draw the attention of the new generation, which they should confront with knowledge.”- Ajman Ruler Shaikh Humaid

I read in some British newspapers that Sheikh Rashid Bin Humaid has a Facebook page (not the ones created by fans but one which is apparently updated by the Sheikh himself), does anyone has the link to that page? Thanks :)

Last edited:
Sheikha Fatima bint Ali bin Huwaidin Al Kutbi of Ajman, wife of the Deputy Ruler of Ajman, Sheikh Nasser bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, died on 16 July 2013.

WAM

May God give her soul peace. From God we come and to him we return.

H.H. Sheikh Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, Ruler of Ajman, yesterday received Indian Consul-General to the U.A.E., who paid a courtesy visit at the beginning of his tenure in the U.A.E. The meeting was attended by Sheikh Majid bin Saeed Al Nuaimi and a number of senior officials.

Last edited:
Shaikh Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ajman, has issued an emiri decree No. 6 of year 2014 on restructuring of the Ajman Executive Council (AEC). The decree named Shaikh Ammar bin Humaid Al Nuaimi, Crown Prince of Ajman, as Chairman and Shaikh Ahmed bin Humaid Al Nuaimi as Vice Chairman.

Shaikh Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuaimi this morning recieved in his office at the Emiri Diwan His Excellency Dr. Mohammed bin Abdul Rahman Al Basher, the new Ambassador of Saudi Arabia to the state, who came to greet him. The meeting was attended by a number of Sheikhs and senior officials.

Last edited:
Shaikh Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ajman, yesterday received Dr. Ibrahim Al-Khidir Hassan, Northern State Governor in Sudan and Lieutenant General Al-Hadi Abdullah, Governor of the River Nile State, and their accompanying delegation currently visiting the country.

During the meeting, they reviewed future cooperation in the economic and trade investment fields and ways to boost economic cooperation between the U.A.E. and Sudan.

Wow! I wonder how true is this rumor of sheikh Rashid bin Humaid having a 2nd wife? I'm confused does he have twin boys Abdulla and Mohammed? Or that's Sheikh Ammar twins?

Is it true what some posts are saying on here, that a few years ago Sheikh Rashid bin Humaid aka RRR took on a 2nd wife? (Non sheikha) Due to being forced to marry his first wife. Also are the young twins (b: oct 1st 2012)Abdulla & Mohammed are those his twins or sheikh Ammar? I think the posts aren't too clear on this subject . Thanks

I think there has been a mistake, the twins sheikh abdullah and mohammed are sons of HH Sheikh Rashid bin humaid not Sheikh Rashed bin ammar

Back
Top Bottom