Ruling Families of the UAE current events: 2009 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Crown Prince Salman of Bahrain: Visit to the UAE 8-10 June, 2009

Bahraini Crown Prince arrives
Article

Opening of the Federal National Council (FNC)

Mohammed bin Rashid opens FNC Ordinary Session
Article

Sheikh Mohammed said at the opening "The UAE economy is robust and we hope the steps we have taken will help it regain the initiative.”
Gulf News.com

Attending
Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed
Crown Prince of Dubai, Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed
Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashed
other Sheikhs also attended.

Last edited:
another article which is moslty Sheikh Mohammeds speech and 2 pictures
Click here

and here was the Presidnet speech. He did not attened the opening sinve he is not in the country at the moment - click here

Here is a group picture of Dubai ruler and the Emirates crown princes
and a few of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed & Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed click here for the gallery

Last edited:
Ruling Families of the UAE current events Part 1: August 2011 -

UAECoatofArms2008.gif

Welcome to Part 1 of
Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy Posting! :flowers:
Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates Moderators

Very Very Nice Pictures , Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed al Nahyan Look Very Nice He’s Such a Wondefull Sheikh , sheikh Hamdan Look Very Handsome He’s Very Nice Sheikh Truly :flowers: Thank you dazzling

Last edited by a moderator:
His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, was welcomed by General Shaikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, at Al Bateen Palace A.D. on last Sunday for exchange Ramadan greetings.

Leaders exchange Ramadan greetings in Abu Dhabi | GulfNews.com

President & Sheikhs greet UAE National Soccer team

:uaeflag::uaeflag:Soccer: UAE is the winner!!!! :uaeflag::uaeflag:

UAE has won second Gulf Cup title in six years, beating Iraq 2-1 at Bahrain’s National Stadium in Manama today!!!!!!:uaeflag:

President His Highness Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan will receive the UAE football team at Al Rawda Palace, Al Ain on Saturday.

Last edited:
Congratulations! :flowers:
If football gaining popularity in UAE? When I was in the country a couple of years ago (visiting relatives), it didn't seem to have a large following.

UAE play in white jerseys. Listen to the moderator .... at the end he is hoarse with excitement.

Congratulations! :flowers:
If football gaining popularity in UAE? When I was in the country a couple of years ago (visiting relatives), it didn't seem to have a large following.

Thanks for congrats. Yes, of course, soccer is popular everywhere in the world, also in UAE. For today's final match of the UAE against Iraq in Manama / Bahrain over 30,000 Emirati fans went or flown to Bahrain. More than 70 additional aircraft was used by UAE to transport the fans. More than thousand cars were also traveling to Bahrain. They singing and dancing for joy here on the streets. Unbelievable.......

For a impression: Look Emirati television online to the victory of the UAE football team.

live tv

Instruction for using the arabic spoken site as a non-arabic speaker: Red menu bar at the top: Click the third button from the left. Then left menu bar, got to the third blue box. In this third area click the 12th(Dubai) or 17th box (Abu Dhabi). This will open a online TV channel and you can see what happened just in the UAE because of the victory. To enlarge, simply double-click on the live-stream. Everything is in Arabic. But perhaps a first impression is of interest to you.

UAE play in white jerseys. Listen to the moderator .... at the end he is hoarse with excitement.
That was a beautiful goal and the commentator was really beside himself with excitement! :)

Yesterday night the UAE citizen was full of happiness:

http://www.thenational.ae/sport/in-pictures-the-uae-win-the-2013-gulf-cup-final#2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_ZXfn2efYs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7OXY4ejpVtE

Khalifa receives Gulf Cup champions: UAE national football team - Emirates 24/7

Shaikha Hind Bint Maktoum Bin Juma Al Maktoum has donated Dh25 million to the UAE national football team for their achievements.
Shaikha Hind donates Dh25m for UAE heroes | GulfNews.com

The members of UAE football team receive heroes’ welcome at the Al Ain International Airport upon their arrival after winning the 21st Gulf Cup:

Heroes

Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid al Maktoum praises UAE cup winners

Mohammad praises UAE cup winners | GulfNews.com

Mohammed bin Rashid receives Rulers, Crown Princes and Sheikhs

Thanks for sharing! The videos are interesting, I guess this is inside Zabeel Palace in the last video? I only recognized the two horses with the water fountain,when I drove past the Palace with a taxi I tried to get a little glimpse on the building,but I could not see much because it is very well-protected from curious eyes :p
When the sheikhs and rulers are having conversations, are there special "lady programs" for the wives or do they rather stay at home? In Europe we always have a "ladies program" for the First ladies and wives of politicians, they usually visit museums/concerts or do anything cultural so that they are not sitting around enduring boredom while their partners are discussing political topics.

Thanks for sharing! The videos are interesting, I guess this is inside Zabeel Palace in the last video? I only recognized the two horses with the water fountain,when I drove past the Palace with a taxi I tried to get a little glimpse on the building,but I could not see much because it is very well-protected from curious eyes :p
When the sheikhs and rulers are having conversations, are there special "lady programs" for the wives or do they rather stay at home? In Europe we always have a "ladies program" for the First ladies and wives of politicians, they usually visit museums/concerts or do anything cultural so that they are not sitting around enduring boredom while their partners are discussing political topics.

Yes thats Za'abeel Palace.

Usually the Sheikha's/wives don't attend these functions. They hold their own gatherings but not necessarily on the same day that the men hold theirs. Moreover they don't mention, its more private/friendly visits.

July 1, 2014 - Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed hosted an iftar for rulers of the Emirates and the crown princes

Mohammed bin Rashid, Mohamed bin Zayed receive Rulers, Crown Princes
Article and picture

Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan yesterday received rulers of other emirates, their crown princes and deputy rulers at Al Mushrif Palace in AD.

More pictures of the event

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom