Prince and Princess of Asturias's Official Visit to Abu Dhabi: January 16-19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
http://translate.googleusercontent....gle.es&usg=ALkJrhjGJTmxuO_JOB2mobiZe6eqlrFrMg
http://www.abc.es/20100117/nacional-/principes-asturias-viven-tradiciones-201001171422.html
This was the first appointment in the agenda of Their Royal Highnesses. Then, the Princes of Asturias have moved to the headquarters of Mubadala sovereign fund to attend a briefing on their activities
.​
At arrival at the public consortium have met with Sheikh Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan and with the Mubadala company representatives and have seen a demo of a project.

La princesa Letizia, con velo y sin peep toes.
In addition, Princess covered her head with a white veil, a sign of respect to Islam.
.​
Letizia did not have to wear the traditional abaya, the black robe, without which it is forbidden to enter the holy places.

Internacional - El príncipe Felipe y su esposa visitan los Emiratos Árabes - ADN.es
The Prince Felipe, heir to the throne of Spain, and his wife, Princess Letizia, began today his first official visit to the UAE where, for four days, will bolster the Spanish presence in the area and its potential the field of renewable energy.

La princesa Letizia, con velo y sin peep toes.

In addition, Princess covered her head with a white veil, a sign of respect to Islam.
.Letizia did not have to wear the traditional abaya, the black robe, without which it is forbidden to enter the holy places.

It is just necessary to be dressed decently, the black abaya is a typical garment of the Middle East but is absolutely not a garment which must be necessarily worn in a holy moslim place or in Islam in general

I'm sorry, but this seems to be the official outfit for official visits. She wore the same when came to Colombia :ohmy:

She has official acts almost everyday...so it`s logical she repeats his outfits, or some clothes. Sometimes, she customize her clothes. Queen Sofía also do it.

Last edited:
She has official acts almost everyday...so it`s logical she repeats his outfits, or some clothes. Sometimes, she customize her clothes. Queen Sofía also do it.

i know what you mean, but she has a lot of more clothing and almost always wears the same, that's what I'm trying to say :flowers:

i know what you mean, but she has a lot of more clothing and almost always wears the same, that's what I'm trying to say :flowers:

I don`t agree with you. She don`t wear always the same clothes, she often wears similar clothes and use often the same clothes combinations but only repeat sometimes.Here, in Spain she is sometimes criticized because she spends many money in fashion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom