Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden's Official Visit to the UAE: March 26-April 2, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden will pay an official visit to Abu Dhabi and Dubai from March 26 to April 2 2008.
Programme includes visit to the Swedish school, meetings with representatives with Swedish business communities and opening of Nobelutställning.
Source; Swedish royal court

Please remember that the forum rules apply to this thread as well

Last edited:
From today, 26th March, to 1st April the crown princess visit Dubai with opening exhibition Nobel and visit Svenska school! On Sofias great website you can see more information:

Sofia's Royal Sweden

Pics 27.3.2008

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden is seen arriving to her visit
to the construction site of the Scania plant in Abu Dhabi March
27, 2008. The Crown Princess is on a five day official visit to
United Arab Emirates.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Last edited:
Victoria's official visits abroad are always interesting to follow. Considering that she usually does it on her own (save for when her younger brother accompanied her), and still end up with somewhat the same programme as when a couple does them, I find it admirable.

And to the pony-tail... :ROFLMAO: the UAE is surely the one place when having the hair away from the neck is sensible because of the heat?

i look forward to some victoria and haya shots!

she looked gorgeous in abu dhabi!

Pics 28.3.2008

Great pics from today :)

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden during her visit to the Sheikh
Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, March 28, 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden during her visit to Swedish
school in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, March 28, 2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

thanks everybody for the photos,indeed a beautiful photos CP Victoria looks superb.

nice pictures very nice.Princess Victoria looks lovely I like her in the black abaya,and I like those kind of visit wish don't focus only the glamourous side but also the cultural side,the religious sidee,tradition...opportunity to see other Civilizations and important to understand and respect eitch other.

Thanks for the photos, she's been quite busy so far! I'm surprised that she is spending a week in the UAE, it's quite a long time for such a small place.

Hmm, I have a feeling the shots of Victoria in an abaya will not go down very well in Sweden.

The pics from the gerfalcon breeding center are really nice,
thanks a lot for posting. Love her face expressions..Victoria
shows once more what a wonderful ambassador she is for
Sweden. I hope she'll always keep that ease..:)

Loved the pictures from Cp Victoria's visit to the gerfalcon breeding & the desert. I wonder if she went on a camel, usually they have camel rides.
Also the school visit and interacting with the children was nice too see.

Crown Princess Victoria was at the Dubai World cup race this evening in Dubai. No pictures yet, but she did look lovely.

Thanks for the photos, she's been quite busy so far! I'm surprised that she is spending a week in the UAE, it's quite a long time for such a small place.

Hmm, I have a feeling the shots of Victoria in an abaya will not go down very well in Sweden.
UAE might indeed be a small place but there is so much too do. Why wont pictures go well in Sweden? She was visiting a mosque.

Last edited:
Crown Princess Victoria and United Arab Emirates Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research Sheikh Nahayan Mabarak bin Al Nahayan attend to the opening of the Nobel museum
ANP Beeldbank
Victoria and United Arab Emirates female students during the opening of the Nobel museum
ANP Beeldbank
The Nobel Museum Chef Svante Lindqvist guids Swedish Crown Princess Victoria and Sheikh Nahayan Mabarak bin Al Nahayan during the opening of the Nobel museum
ANP Beeldbank
At the opening:
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Embassy of Sweden/Abu Dhabi

Crown Princess Victoria meets Dubai's Crown Prince Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum
ANP Beeldbank
Crown Princess Victoria attends to a dinner invited by United Arab Emirates Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research Sheikh Nahayan Mabarak bin Al Nahayan, in Abu Dhabi,
ANP Beeldbank
Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research Sheikh Nahayan Mabarak bin Al Nahayan, who is serving Swedish Crown Princess Victoria during a dinner grilled camel and lamb
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Last edited:
UAE minister receives crown princess of Sweden

Mar 30, 2008 - 08:32 -

WAM Abu Dhabi, Mar. 30, 2008 (WAM) -- Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, H.E Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan
WAM

Dubai crown prince, crown princess of Sweden discuss UAE-Sweden bilateral ties
WAM

PICS:

WAM

The pics from the gerfalcon breeding center are really nice,
thanks a lot for posting. Love her face expressions..Victoria
shows once more what a wonderful ambassador she is for
Sweden. I hope she'll always keep that ease..:)

I love those pictures too. With all the things she has done she still seems to take enjoyment in what she does. (at least it looks that way from the picture) I cannot wait to see her as Queen!:wub:

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden during her last day of five visit to United Arab Emirates. The Crow Princess Victoria at an exibition at Emirates Palace called Abu Dhabi of tomorrow.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Crow Princess Victoria during a visit to Zayed Higher Organization for Humanitarian, Abu Dhabi Rehab & Care Centre for Special Needs People
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
An adorable photo: :flowers:
ANP Beeldbank

Bunte.de/Photo gallery

Last edited:
Thanks to all for the information and links to pictures during the travel of the crown princess!

She looks always beautiful in Abu Dhabi during the five days!

Are there no pictures with Haya? Very odd as she recently started receiving foreign women dignitaries during their Dubai visits.

Back
Top Bottom