The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive
Click Here to Login

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2017, 02:43 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Little Mia looks so grown up! I love her hair style, so cute. It seems to be very warm in Australia at the moment, so the Tindalls will be having a more tropical Christmas than their cousins in Sandringham.

I hope they have a lovely day - perhaps by the beach - tomorrow.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 12-29-2017, 02:19 AM
Imperial Majesty

Zara with familly continue their holidays in Australia

Zara and Mia Tindall enjoy lunch on Bondi beach | Daily Mail Online

Old 12-29-2017, 04:48 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Thank you for sharing, eya. Mia's hair seems to have gotten darker since we last saw photos of her.

Old 12-29-2017, 08:30 PM
Courtier

and Mia looks a little flushed or perhaps sunburned. Being very pale myself I remember being sunburned often in the summer.
Old 12-29-2017, 08:43 PM
Majesty

Yes Mia seems to have a similar pale skin tone to me. I used to burn, even with sunscreen on, if out too long. I go red through car windows when driving. Not surprised she has a bit of pink in her face down there.
Old 12-30-2017, 03:03 AM
Majesty

Typical Daily Fail referencing that the Queen didn't create Zara a Princess "like her cousins" when they are perfectly aware that titles still only go down the male line (except for the monarch). But doesn't it make good copy?

However, they really are bottom trawling for news when they have to rehash Zara's late 2016 miscarriage. For all that they know Zara, Mike and Mia are in Sydney obviously they have seen little of them and know even less.
Old 12-30-2017, 08:45 AM
Imperial Majesty

More from the Tindall Family in Australia

Zara and Mike Tindall and daughter Mia*relax with friends | Daily Mail Online
Old 12-30-2017, 02:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Does anyone else see the potential humor in a website claiming the restaurant serves "an unforgettable dining experience?"
Old 12-30-2017, 02:11 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
Typical Daily Fail referencing that the Queen didn't create Zara a Princess "like her cousins" when they are perfectly aware that titles still only go down the male line (except for the monarch). But doesn't it make good copy?

However, they really are bottom trawling for news when they have to rehash Zara's late 2016 miscarriage. For all that they know Zara, Mike and Mia are in Sydney obviously they have seen little of them and know even less.
Its been exactly a year since Zara had her miscarriage, so not surprising that they mention it. Even for a couple that they have more information to talk about, a milestone like that is bound to be spoken of.

They could have been granted titles, well through their father. Definitely not prince/ss. But that would be less dramatic of a subject then prince/ss

Nice to see the family enjoying their time. I assume they will be there for a few more weeks at least. the Magic Millions is coming up in less then 2 weeks.
Old 12-30-2017, 03:24 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
and Mia looks a little flushed or perhaps sunburned. Being very pale myself I remember being sunburned often in the summer.
Yes, I thought the same thing. But Australia seems to get incredibly hot in the summer, so it's only natural.

Old 12-31-2017, 03:29 AM
Majesty

Unfortunately, many visitors to Australia and New Zealand do not understand the fact that the Ozone Layer is thinner and many times the "burn time" can be as little as five minutes. Sunburn and sun rash is quite common.
Old 01-06-2018, 04:57 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Posts about Zara's pregnancy have been moved to a new thread: Zara and Mike Tindall Expecting A Baby.

A new thread for the family's news and events has been created here: Zara and Mike Tindall and Family Current Events 2: January 2018 -