Zara Phillips, Mike Tindall and Family Current Events 1: January 2011-January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

The Twitter account that image was posted on is a parody account - Zara doesn't have a Twitter account to my knowledge.

Something came up on the Harry and Meghan thread (that later got deleted) and that discussion segued into marital names and Zara's name came up.
Apparently even though Zara announced at the time of her wedding she was keeping Zara Phillips professionally she began using Zara Tindall in her equestrian career over a year ago.

Not surprised. She has spent time in Australia at this time of year a few times. I recall close to a month when Mia was 11 months old.

Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall lunch at North Bondi Fish | Daily Mail Online

I would be surprised if they aren't there until mid January. The Magic millions horse auction and race are January 10-13. It was what she was there for in the past. It seems we wont be seeing them at the Christmas walk to church.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Little Mia looks so grown up! I love her hair style, so cute. It seems to be very warm in Australia at the moment, so the Tindalls will be having a more tropical Christmas than their cousins in Sandringham.

I hope they have a lovely day - perhaps by the beach - tomorrow.

:previous: Thank you for sharing, eya. Mia's hair seems to have gotten darker since we last saw photos of her.

:previous: and Mia looks a little flushed or perhaps sunburned. Being very pale myself I remember being sunburned often in the summer.

Yes Mia seems to have a similar pale skin tone to me. I used to burn, even with sunscreen on, if out too long. I go red through car windows when driving. Not surprised she has a bit of pink in her face down there.

Typical Daily Fail referencing that the Queen didn't create Zara a Princess "like her cousins" when they are perfectly aware that titles still only go down the male line (except for the monarch). But doesn't it make good copy?

However, they really are bottom trawling for news when they have to rehash Zara's late 2016 miscarriage. For all that they know Zara, Mike and Mia are in Sydney obviously they have seen little of them and know even less. :bang:

Does anyone else see the potential humor in a website claiming the restaurant serves "an unforgettable dining experience?" :lol:

Typical Daily Fail referencing that the Queen didn't create Zara a Princess "like her cousins" when they are perfectly aware that titles still only go down the male line (except for the monarch). But doesn't it make good copy?

However, they really are bottom trawling for news when they have to rehash Zara's late 2016 miscarriage. For all that they know Zara, Mike and Mia are in Sydney obviously they have seen little of them and know even less. :bang:

Its been exactly a year since Zara had her miscarriage, so not surprising that they mention it. Even for a couple that they have more information to talk about, a milestone like that is bound to be spoken of.

They could have been granted titles, well through their father. Definitely not prince/ss. But that would be less dramatic of a subject then prince/ss:whistling:

Nice to see the family enjoying their time. I assume they will be there for a few more weeks at least. the Magic Millions is coming up in less then 2 weeks.

:previous: and Mia looks a little flushed or perhaps sunburned. Being very pale myself I remember being sunburned often in the summer.

Yes, I thought the same thing. But Australia seems to get incredibly hot in the summer, so it's only natural.

Unfortunately, many visitors to Australia and New Zealand do not understand the fact that the Ozone Layer is thinner and many times the "burn time" can be as little as five minutes. Sunburn and sun rash is quite common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom