The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive
Click Here to Login

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2015, 08:56 AM
Aristocracy

Why doesn't he do something with that nose?

Old 07-14-2015, 09:22 AM
Serene Highness

Is he truly finished playing Rugby???

I think Mia looks like him .... with a better nose. :)

Old 07-14-2015, 09:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Mike's nose might be passed the point of repair being broken so many times. Yes, he is done with rugby.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 07-14-2015, 11:04 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallyvee View Post
Why doesn't he do something with that nose?
Maybe because he's fine with how it looks and it doesn't bother him...so why change it? Be happy with what you were given even if it changes over the years.
Old 07-14-2015, 11:17 AM
Majesty

And we have seen many examples of not so successful.
Old 07-15-2015, 04:19 AM
Administrator

Zara competes at the Tweseldown Horse Trials in Aldershot, Hampshire. Here are some pics from yesterday, July 14:

** rex gallery **

** dailymail: Back in the saddle! Zara Phillips rides cross country..**
Old 08-08-2015, 12:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Zara has, of course been at the Gatcombe Horse Trails with Autumn and all the kids. Getty has great photos of the kids, BTW.
One of the reasons I love Zara is that the press can take the kind of atrocious, ill timed photos of her that they love to use to sell papers, but on her it looks OK. She is aware the press is there, but she does not FEED them shots. She looks like an athlete with large family, children, lots of friends and professional associates, and a very reasonable approach to how she looks. She's not afraid to yell to get someone's attention when at an outdoor event. She seems to treat children with respect and as if they are little grown ups (I do too and freely admit that I have a bias for that). She dresses/grooms for the weather. She caries her child safely, but reasonably.
And that's how she appears to me. Completely reasonable. Comfortable in her own skin. With loads of common sense.
Examples of the press trying to catch her out at Gatcombe:
Zara Phillips carries daughter Mia Tindall as they attend day 1 of... News Photo | Getty Images
Zara Phillips carries daughter Mia Tindall as they attend day 1 of... News Photo | Getty Images
Zara Phillips attends day 1 of the Festival of British Eventing at... News Photo | Getty Images
Old 08-08-2015, 05:44 PM
Courtier

Why should Zara drop all the wait and get her muscle tone back quickly? If she is healthy and happy, good for her. Perhaps she has a good medical reason why the weight is not dropping off at supersonic speed. I don't like people putting pressure onto women to lose baby weight etc. and it is important for people in the public eye to not be pressurized in that manner, in my humble opinion.
Old 08-08-2015, 06:17 PM
Courtier

I fail to see the different between Zara weight now and how she look before pregnancy.
Old 08-08-2015, 06:26 PM
Courtier

I have to say I also fail to see a remarkable difference. What I see is a sportswoman who adores her family, father, husband and child and is a decent person.
Old 08-08-2015, 06:29 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Thanks for posting these - little Mia is adorable and she's starting to look a lot like Zara did at her age, with her long hair.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 08-08-2015, 06:52 PM
Majesty

lovely picture that one of autumn kissing mia. zara and her obviously have a very close relationship!

Autumn Phillips kisses Zara Phillips's daughter Mia Tindall as she... News Photo | Getty Images
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 08-08-2015, 06:53 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
Mike's nose might be passed the point of repair being broken so many times. Yes, he is done with rugby.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Not quite.

He has retired from playing rugby but he still coaches and even hopes to go into the media with regards to rugby and maybe even management.

He will continue to work in rugby probably for many years to come.
Old 08-08-2015, 07:06 PM
Serene Highness

I think Mia looks very much liker her father .... minus the crooked nose, of course.
Old 08-08-2015, 07:34 PM
Majesty

Oh my... thanks for the pics Admirer! It is always lovely to see kids, especially when they have suddenly grown and changed their features!
I was shocked to see how much Mia changed, and how fair her hair is!

I have a soft spot for Zara too btw
Old 08-08-2015, 07:44 PM
Majesty

She's always looked like a Windsor to me.

LaRae
Old 08-09-2015, 04:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Durham View Post
I think Mia looks very much liker her father .... minus the crooked nose, of course.

I hope she'll look more like Zara as she ages.
Old 08-09-2015, 04:28 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Durham View Post
I agree me too. Mia likes very much her father.
Old 08-10-2015, 11:18 PM
Aristocracy

Since she has no title why does Zara Phillips go by Phillips and not Tindall? I could see if she was titled but it seems odd that her, her husband and children, don't share a family name.