Zara Phillips, Mike Tindall and Family Current Events 1: January 2011-January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zara is looking lovely in that dress.

i see that more and more royal ladies are starting to cross their legs when posing for pictures. i thought that was generally 'celebrity behaviour' but all the more i see that royals do it too... either posing or when standing around during official events.
Off topic, but it cracks me up to imagine the older royals doing this. And the young folk have been doing this for years now so it not new and likely will not change.
Eventually, we will not even notice it. JMO.

Work wear.

There's something about the equestrian look for women that I don't like. The modern promotional jacket solves that issue.

There's something about the equestrian look for women that I don't like. The modern promotional jacket solves that issue.

The cut of those pants is... unfortunate in places. The promotional jacket definitely helps.

Her riding pants definitely have an odd cut. Not the standard riding pants. I quite like the formal riding wear. But I guess I am a traditionalist.

Happy to see her back competing. Likely feels good to her to be back competing after a few hard months.

I think the thing is, is Zara doesn't have the 'desired' body type for equestrian's (long and lean) so the traditional breech isn't going to work for her anyway.

She's gotta be comfortable up there and they make all kinds of breeches nowdays for women with hips and bellies. She does appear to have both.

The cut of the jacket isn't that great but hey you wear what you gotta wear.

Her job is not for the faint of heart.

LaRae

Not a fan of that hat.

LaRae

Zara Tindall to advise Chinese investors on buying racehorses for Hong Kong company | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

"The Queen eldest granddaughter Zara Tintall is to help wealthy investors in China break into the Sport of Kings"

"Mike Tindall speaks candidly about father's 14-year battle with Parkinson's and reveals how "frustrating" he finds not being able to play with granddaughter Mia"

Mike Tindall speaks on father's battle with Parkinson's | Daily Mail Online

Oops! Mia Tindall laughs after booting off her wellies as she bounces on a bungee trampoline while her mother Zara competes at horse trials

She is so cutie!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mia is so adorable, and very much a daddy's girl. Love seeing the big burly rugby player obviously wrapped around his three year olds pinkie :ROFLMAO:

I can hardly express how much I enjoy every kind of news about the Tindalls. This family is so heart warming! Mia is such a strong personality at her young age and her parents so relaxed in the best way of the meaning of the word "relaxed".

She reminds me of her father...except she has that brow and eye socket shape of her mother and grandmother (Zara's mother).

LaRae

I love seeing pics of Mia. She is such a sweet heart. Glad we get to see her often.:flowers:

A pleasure to see this little girl !!!!! Very lovely !

She reminds me of her father...except she has that brow and eye socket shape of her mother and grandmother (Zara's mother).

LaRae

Her father?

Ooh, I hope not.

(I've never liked Mike Tindall, he seems so crude, but I do like Zara and Mia).

Yes she looks quite a bit like her father. I don't mind guys who are like Mike (what we know of him). I prefer that to some sort of metro-sexual type of guy.

LaRae

I adore on how the Tindall's get out and enjoy themselves whenever they can. That little Mia really like getting her fun in. No matter if she's alone with her parents or with her cousins.

I didn't think we would see so much of her, but I like that we get a chance to see her grow up. Happy little crumb snatcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom