Zara Phillips, Mike Tindall and Family Current Events 1: January 2011-January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little late but I loved the newest photos of the family. Mia is adorable and appears to be a little bundle of energy! I can imagine that she makes everyone smile. She looks a lot like her mother did at her age, IMO.

Well, that was over the top - Legos, Bear and car jumping. :lol:

Still need a hand to answer or cut a call! :whistling:

Think it would need to be a very interesting chat to go to all that bother while out riding!

Got to love the daily fail, trying to stir up drama in a title. Considering her ex rides her horse, it's clear there is no bad blood between them :ermm:

As for her name tag, she was not reminding her ex or anyone dye was off the market. If my one wasn't aware, the baby bump would help. I think it was simply a sign of her good natured sense of humour. Laughingly using the old fashioned way of being addressed. I am pretty sure there would be few people at ascot who dudnt know who she was. So for her senseless name tag, she used Mrs mike instead.

Pretty sure you don't fill out the name on your Ascot badge yourself. Mrs Mike (Michael)Tindall would be the formal way to write her name. Look at the order of service for the Cambridge wedding- it's Mrs Michael Middleton for Carole and HRH Prince Henry of Wales for Harry.

It's the traditional common law style for a married woman, taking their husband's name.

Mrs Mike Tindall, Mrs Michael Middleton, HRH Princess William. It's all the same.

Last edited:
We're not talking formal announcements and invitations which still do things the old fashioned way. We are talking a hand written name tag someone did in a sharpie likely as she entered the event.

The ignorance of those writers and I guess editors if they have them is astounding

So good to see them again.

They are brave.... but I'm happy to see them again

I like Zara's dress
They look good, and I hope that the future will bring them something wonderful.Extremely attractive couple

great to see them smiling and back to normal. i like this couple very much, they look very solid.

Does anyone recall how long Zara has played polo at public fundraising events? 2013 was the first mention I could find. And yes, before anyone says it I know that polo and competitive evening are two different things. And that competitive and fundraising polo are two different things.
For that matter, does anyone know for how long mixed polo for fundraising (men and women) have been common? Just curious and not wanting to drag us off topic.

I'm glad she wnet public so soon after the heartbreaking news. It means she is at least physically healthy.

Good for Zara and I'm happy to see her back.

It's not a show it's a Q&A, and it looks to be for charity. Other ex sportsmen do similar things weekly.

Just once, I wish the DM would go all snaggy on the guy. "Her husband, Mike Tindall, former famous and successful rugger guy, arrived on Zara's arm looking, as usual, a wrinkled hot mess of bulging muscles and poorly tailored clothes." :lol::lol::lol: Seriously, they are so stinking cute together.

Zara is looking lovely in that dress.

i see that more and more royal ladies are starting to cross their legs when posing for pictures. i thought that was generally 'celebrity behaviour' but all the more i see that royals do it too... either posing or when standing around during official events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom