Zara Phillips, Mike Tindall and Family Current Events 1: January 2011-January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but she does not look good, that outfit looks awful!

I'm sorry but she does not look good, that outfit looks awful!

I agree. The coat looks too small. I thought perhaps it was a knitted material that clings but not sure.

It isnt a problem re her weight, but the clothes need to fit comfortably.

But she's sensible and probably isnt going to buy new at this stage.

Good to see her out and about with Mike.

How so?

Sure it's not the most flattering outfit, but the header seems to be making no comment about her appearance, just going "Zara was at the races, we have pictures!"

I agree with Ish. White is not a slimming colour anyway as we can see.

It's the Daily Mail - "if you can't say something nice come see us and we'll say it for you"

The coat is definitely too small as well as the fascinator. Not a flattering outfit at all.

Didn't we learn the baby weight lesson recently, elsewhere? Because "that coat is awful" is just code for "It's too small."

Psst, I don't think she cares what we think. It appears that she is nursing and good for her. The weight will come off as she gets back into training. Good for her. :flowers:

Well, the coat is too small since it's tight-fitting around her bust area and upper arms. If it were too big, I'd say that she'd look lost in it. Even her fascinator is out of proportion as far as its small size, but then again I'm not fascinated by fascinators. I'm just sticking to how her fashion looks, not making any allusion to her weight. :flowers: But, hey, they look like they're having a good time and I'm sure it's a pleasant day's outing for them.

Last edited:
See, to me I don't think the coat is necessarily too small so much as it draws the wrong kind of attention to the wrong areas.

It nicely puts the boobs on display, but because of the way it hangs it also draws attention to Zara's larger than usual belly. I think it would look great on her if she was at her pre-baby size, but not so much now.

That said, if the article in print is anything like the online article, then it's not an attempt to make her look bad for her weight at all. The article was a positive one - it didn't mention her weight or the outfit, but rather commented on how happy Zara and Mike look as they enjoyed a day at the races without the baby.

I do think it sucks that they chose a picture where she has a scowl on her face, as opposed to one of the ones where she actually does look happy, but I'm still at a loss as to just how the DM is being unkind here.

Beaming in the spring sunshine on a rare day out without baby Mia, a radiant Zara Phillips was the picture of maternal joy.

Seven weeks after she became a mum, there was no sign of the dreaded snap-back — the worrying trend in which celebrities shed their baby weight the second they leave the delivery suite.
Nor has she succumbed to the pressure to stay indoors, away from prying eyes, until all signs of her pregnancy have been sweated off in the gym.

As pictures of her enjoying herself at Cheltenham races this week prove, Zara is clearly taking a sensible approach to losing her baby weight. She is not showing off the flat tummy, model-esque legs or toned arms boasted by so many other post-partum celebrities, but, in short, she looks just like any other new mother.

Hurrah for Zara - and her REAL post-baby body | Mail Online

After the subtle hint that Zara should lose weight as quickly as Kate now the DM is praising her? O:) Very contradictory IMO:whistling:

She has been in the role just over two months, and Zara Phillips seems to be taking to motherhood with no mess nor fuss.

The Royal equestrian, 32, carried baby girl Mia, who was born on January 17, over her shoulder as the pair headed out to see daddy Mike Tindall play rugby yesterday.

Zara was clad in a comfortable pair of boots and warm beanie and jacket as Mia wore a cute onesie. Mother and daughter had cause to celebrate as Mike, 35, captained Gloucester to a 40-33 victory over Newcastle Falcons.

No-nonsense new mother Zara Phillips carries baby Mia over her shoulder as Royals head out to Gatcombe Horse Trials | Mail Online

I HATE the debate on the breastfeeding! Let her alone for god'sake!
Zara has the right to do whatever she pleases: If she can/want breast-feed or give the milk in the bottle!
This are personal and intimate choices!

Last edited:
^Indeed. The pregnancy nazis have nothing on the breastfeeding nazis. When I had my daughter 10 years ago, to hear it from some I was abusing my poor newborn by feeding her baby formula.

No reason why she can't be giving the baby breast milk in a bottle. That's what happens when breastfeeding mums return to work.

Well that's a bit harsh....

LaRae

Well, the part where Mike and co. bid blind on the horse, without research, was not a very wise move. He got lucky, while she was right, IMHO. :lol:

Well that's a bit harsh....

LaRae

I agree. The title was very uncalled for, I'm sure Zara called Mike an idiot as as a joke. I'll imagine that most of us have called our friends idiots or stupid as a joke once in our life. The Daily Mail just took it seriously and probably thought of their headline as 'revenge'. (Couldn't think of an appropriate alternative word to use here.)

It's the wince of a man whose top-tipped horse missed out on winning the Grand National.

But Mike Tindall did not let the results of the year's biggest horse race ruin his day at Aintree.

The former England rugby captain, his wife Zara Phillips and her mother Princess Anne shouted, screamed, grinned and grimaced as Monbeg Dude, tipped as a possible winner, missed out on the £1million prize behind six others.

Mike Tindall has a Grand day out at the National with his Royal family | Mail Online

I agree. The title was very uncalled for, I'm sure Zara called Mike an idiot as as a joke. I'll imagine that most of us have called our friends idiots or stupid as a joke once in our life. The Daily Mail just took it seriously and probably thought of their headline as 'revenge'. (Couldn't think of an appropriate alternative word to use here.)

Mike Tindall has a Grand day out at the National with his Royal family | Mail Online

That one picture where Anne is turned taking to Zara and Tim has to try and watch the race over the feathers...ROTFLOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom