Zara Phillips Current Events 4: June 2008-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its wonderful that Zara has a passion for rdiding. as her mother did. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are three more pics of Zara at the prize presentation
at the Gatcombe Horse Trials on March 28, 2009 in Stroud.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Its amazing how the non-titled young royals are the one leading better life in term of doing work they are passionate about. Love to read about Zara Philips.

Its amazing how the non-titled young royals are the one leading better life in term of doing work they are passionate about. Love to read about Zara Philips.

I suppose your right, except what about all the other European houses. They manage to do both what they are passionate about and still have a title?
x

Wasn't Toytown injured at some point?
x

I suppose your right, except what about all the other European houses. They manage to do both what they are passionate about and still have a title?
x

I agree, other young royals of Europe have managed more successfully mixing their royal responsibilities with private social life.

Pics 5.4.2009

Zara Phillips gave the crowd a glimpse of the quality in the field
with a clear show jumping round during the Weston International
Horse Trials in Shropshire. UK 05/04/2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Spring Riding

I imagined that Zara was going to have a great year...

although her horse, Toytown, is getting old and will be too old for eventing soon, shouldn't she be riding her 'newer' horse(s) - the younger ones that will shape her future in riding, during the eventing?

In any sport, you would be more successful with the logistics being the same (clubs in golf, rackets in tennis, etc.) than if you use the different equip.

Regardless, I think that she would know - that is, that she is the one driving force behind the horses she chooses, yet it still fathoms me because of the Olympics, the falls, and the fact that Toytown was apparently on his last legs. I guess that Toytown must have had a remarkable recovery...

Wasn't Toytown injured at some point?
x
Toytown tore, for a second time, the tendon in his lower leg. I am shocked and delighted to see him make a comeback to this level of competition, especially at age 17!:flowers:

Pics 19.4.2009

Great finding, Skydragon, thanks a lot for posting!
I like all those pics ( except maybe the second one),
the colours are nice and they have a kind of magical
atmosphere..:)

Zara Phillips at the Powderham Castle Horse Trials riding
Toytown in the crosscountry round of the competition,
19 April 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Someone with sharper eyes than mine (comments) says that written on the box is "Ambrose Hire" so it was probably hired, beautiful though and any owner of horses must be pining for one like that.
Goodness, when I think of some of the old horseboxes my horses and I have traveled in.:D It is clearly marked with the RBS logo, so it could be that Ambrose are minor sponsors, (just the super dooper box perhaps)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom