The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 12:32 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Here are some more pics of Zara in Australia on November 12 - she obviously enjoyed it

** lehtikuva.fi gallery **

Old 11-17-2012, 04:41 PM
Serene Highness

Zara Phillips in the "Do your thing" video for Children in Need 2012 Gangnam style (and not doing too bad either ;o) )

Old 11-17-2012, 07:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Z View Post

Zara Phillips in the "Do your thing" video for Children in Need 2012 Gangnam style (and not doing too bad either ;o) )
Lol that was cute.
Old 11-21-2012, 03:19 AM
Super Moderator

Yesterday, November 20, Zara was spotted enjoying a walk and some food with friends at the Le Petit Creme Cafe in Sydney, Australia.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** lehtikuva.fi gallery **

** dailymail: Zara Phillips dresses down in shorts as she takes a stroll in the sunshine in Oz..**
Old 11-21-2012, 10:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Yesterday, November 20, Zara was spotted enjoying a walk and some food with friends at the Le Petit Creme Cafe in Sydney, Australia.
I think Zara has raided my wardrobe - certainly looks like what I wear to the grocery.
Old 11-24-2012, 03:34 PM
Majesty

Zara Phillips to open up about how she met Mike Tindall in a bar in Sydney when he was drowning his sorrows:
Zara Phillips to open up about how she met Mike Tindall in a bar in Sydney when he was drowning his sorrows | Mail Online
Old 11-24-2012, 03:37 PM
Majesty

Unlikely Princess:
Unlikely Princess
Old 11-25-2012, 07:46 AM
Courtier

I enjoyed the interview. Zara was lovely, funny and really won over the republican reporter. LOL She is very pretty too very like Anne I think. Seems like a really down to earth young lady who knows what she wants and is willing to work for it.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:23 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Zara Phillips was on A League of Their Own on Friday night with Laura Trott and Lizzie Armistead. Mike Tindall has previously been on the show before their marriage.

Watched the episode, Zara was very open about her and her marriage to Mike. She was incredibly fidgety with her hair and hands. Mike was also in the audience and responded to a few questions from James Cordon.
Old 12-16-2012, 03:39 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Zara arrived at the BBC Sports Personality Of The Year Awards ceremony:
- Zara Phillips and Kristina Cook
Old 01-05-2013, 10:10 AM
Serene Highness

Royal horsewoman Zara Phillips has made her own way in life | thetelegraph.com.au
Quote:
Zara Phillips discusses her family like any of us would, chatting about how she followed her mother into the world of equestrian sport and shares a love of horses with her grandmother.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:33 AM
Royal Highness

I really enjoyed reading this article ,,, she seem very nice person ,,, every single word she has say it about horses is true ,,, Zara she has a very pretty horse ,, I couldn't remember it name !!! ,,, wired feelings anyone get into horses world be addicted and can not get out of it

All the Best ,,, good luck Zara wish to see her with Golden Medal Next Olympic

Thank you for posting :-)
Old 01-07-2013, 09:19 PM
Majesty

Royal Zara Phillips dresses down in shorts and thongs for Gold Coast visit:
Royal Zara Phillips dresses down in shorts and thongs for Gold Coast visit | Entertainment News Queensland | The Courier-Mail
Old 01-08-2013, 03:17 AM
Super Moderator

Zara attended the Magic Millions Barrier Draw in Surfers Paradise, Australia on January 8, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

** brisbanetimes.com.au: Zara a big draw on the Coast **

And in the evening she attended the Magic Millions Opening Night cocktail party:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

Old 01-08-2013, 01:28 PM
Majesty

Video:
Zara Phillips at Magic Millions:
January 08, 2013: The Jeep Magic Millions Carnival on the Gold Coast has a Royal touch this year with the Queen's eldest granddaughter Zara Phillips as a special racing woman's ambassador. Today caught up with Zara Philips live from the gold coast to chat about family, life and her love for horses:
TODAY: Zara Phillips at Magic Millions on MSN Video

Zara talks about her career, she clears up the rumor that Harry introduced her to Mike Tindall (not true). She also talk about Catherine's pregnancy and she makes sure she let everyone know that the royal family Christmas is no different than other families Christmases. Zara also mentions that she likes to cook.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:29 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

No babies for a while apparently:

Quote:
Zara Phillips on baby talk: "Hopefully in the future, we will see what happens. We are not sort of putting a date down.''
Old 01-08-2013, 04:53 PM
Majesty

If she doesn't have a child this year I would think 2017 would be the next opportunity as she has the World Championships next year and then 2015 will involve the intensive training and competing to make the team for the 2016 Olympics.

She still wants to emulate her father's achievements at the Olympics - multiple Olympics and multiple medals as she has already surpassed her mother by competing and winning silver - now she has to try to outdo 'Dad'.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

I hope she has a very long and fantastic career. I'm a big fan of hers and I'd like to see her be one of the super stars of the equestrian circuit- the ones that compete for a very long time and get multiple Olympic medals.

I imagine the Princess Royal would have liked a longer competitive career, but probably couldn't- too much pressure to be a working royal and no ability to accept sponsorships. I wonder if that factored in to her decision to deny her kids titles.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Video:
Zara Phillips at Magic Millions:
January 08, 2013: The Jeep Magic Millions Carnival on the Gold Coast has a Royal touch this year with the Queen's eldest granddaughter Zara Phillips as a special racing woman's ambassador. Today caught up with Zara Philips live from the gold coast to chat about family, life and her love for horses:
TODAY: Zara Phillips at Magic Millions on MSN Video
Natural, kind lady with a sense of humour. Thanks for the video!
Old 01-08-2013, 05:51 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHHermione View Post
I hope she has a very long and fantastic career. I'm a big fan of hers and I'd like to see her be one of the super stars of the equestrian circuit- the ones that compete for a very long time and get multiple Olympic medals.

I imagine the Princess Royal would have liked a longer competitive career, but probably couldn't- too much pressure to be a working royal and no ability to accept sponsorships. I wonder if that factored in to her decision to deny her kids titles.

Part of the reason she stopped competing was that she wasn't as good as a lot of the rest of the British competitors at the time - she was very good but there were others that were better at the time. There are people who strongly believe that had Mark been in the team in 1976 instead of Anne (he was the reserve and in those days only four were able to compete at all) the British team would have won a medal - that Anne was the weak link in the team and really should have been the reserve.

What factored into her decision to deny her children titles was the fact that her mother would have had to actually do something, unlike for her brothers whose children were automatically titled from birth as they are boys and Anne is only a girl. She knew, from the example of Margaret's children, that they would move further and further from the throne so give them a chance to be untitled and been normal commoners rather than commoners with titles, such as Princess, Lord, Lady etc. Mark was also happy being a commoner and didn't want to be a peer and thus have a seat in the House of Lords and a potential role in politics.

Tags
zara phillips