The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 09:06 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Zara on the second day of the Blenheim Palace Horse Trials on September 8:

** zimbio/Bauer Griffin gallery: Zara competes in the Blenheim Palace Horse Trials **

And on the third and last day, yesterday, September 9, supported by her father and her half sister:

** gettyimages/indigo gallery: Zara Phillips Attends Blenheim Horse Trials **

Old 09-10-2012, 02:05 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Zara was on the Equestrian float at today's London 2012 parade.

Old 09-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Zara was on the Equestrian float at today's London 2012 parade.
- A picture of beaming Zara
- And another one with fellow medallist Tom Daley
Old 09-10-2012, 08:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

A gallery of Zara at the parade
Zara Phillips Pictures - Olympics & Paralympics Team GB - London 2012 Victory Parade - Zimbio
Old 10-03-2012, 04:39 PM
Majesty

TEAM GB’s royal horsewoman, Zara Phillips, and Olympic gold medallist boxer Anthony Joshua are to compete on The Million Pound Drop Live – for charity.

Zara Phillips Anthony Joshua The Million Pound Drop | The Sun |Showbiz|TV
Old 10-03-2012, 04:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
TEAM GB’s royal horsewoman, Zara Phillips, and Olympic gold medallist boxer Anthony Joshua are to compete on The Million Pound Drop Live – for charity.

Zara Phillips Anthony Joshua The Million Pound Drop | The Sun |Showbiz|TV
For those of us ignorant Americans (et al) I went and looked up the game. It is a season long gameshow based on answers to tough multiple choice questions. Celebraties get a chance to show off their smarts (or not) and donate the winnings to charities. Zara will be a fun time and a gamer, I am sure.
Here is the Wikipedia link for more details on the show:
The Million Pound Drop Live - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 10-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

I love Million Pound Drop, nice to see Zara take part for charity. I loved her on A Question of Sport, she was quite funny.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
I love Million Pound Drop, nice to see Zara take part for charity. I loved her on A Question of Sport, she was quite funny.
I would bet Zara is quite funny most of the time. It makes her a nominee for my "Royal I would most like to spill a wee dram with" competition.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:24 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Zara Phillips all smiles as she teams up with England rugby star James Haskell to launch latest line of equestrian clothing with Musto
Quote:
Zara Phillips today launched the latest collection of equestrian clothing by British brand Musto - and was given a helping hand by England and Black Rams rugby star James Haskell. The rugby player dwarfed the 31-year-old Queen's granddaughter as they posed for a photocall at Somerset House on the Strand in London, where both wore items from the spring/summer range of the British brand.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:05 AM
Super Moderator

Here are three additional picture galleries of the presentation:

** lehtikuva.fi gallery ** gettyimages/indigo gallery **

** pp: Zara Phillips et le rugbyman James Haskell jouent les mannequins pour Musto **
Old 10-05-2012, 08:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

The H! version of Zara's clothing launch. James Haskell is lovely model IMHO. Zara is classically Zara

Zara Phillips and James Haskell teamed up to launch new equestrian clothing from British brand Musto - hellomagazine.com
Old 10-06-2012, 01:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

she looks very beautiful at the presentation
Old 10-13-2012, 04:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

I have just watched Zara on The Million Pound Drop and I have shocked at her lack of knowledge of Cluedo! She thought Miss Scarlett was NOT a character in the game. WHAT?! Surely she has played that game. She also definitely said a swear word on TV as well (though it wasn't heard over the shocked audience.) Let's hope Granny wasn't watching! I feel like all her cousins would have been all shouting, "NO ZARA, NO!"
Old 10-13-2012, 04:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Well not everyone has played Cluedo. I know I haven't.
Old 10-13-2012, 04:54 PM
Courtier

I haven't either! In fact I have never even heard of it until now :-)
Old 10-13-2012, 04:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

The guy she was with knew it was Sergeant Pepper but he went with Zara's answer. He obviously had a lot of trust in her, but The Million Pound Drop is one of those shows that when you know they have the answer wrong you are screaming at the TV. "NOOOOO!" There was one regarding the Princes William, Charles, Andrew and Edward once on the show. The question had been "Who does not have a pilot's license?" and the contestant knew it was Edward, but they read the question wrong and put money on everyone else except Edward, thus he lost all his money. It was awful because he knew the answer but had misread the question. Again, one of those times when you scream at the TV.

Zara was a good player though, and I noticed how small she is. Of course James, who was with her, is very tall but Zara look so tiny beside him!
Old 10-24-2012, 11:45 AM
Super Moderator

It's been a loooong night for Zara at the Mahiki Club in London last night, October 23/24.

** Pic ** lehtikuva.fi gallery **

** dailymail: Royal flushed: Zara Phillips looks worse for wear as she leaves nightclub **

** express.co.uk: NO HORSING AROUND FOR ZARA PHILLIPS AS SHE EMERGES FROM NIGHTCLUB LOOKING WORSE FOR WEAR **
Old 11-02-2012, 01:28 AM
Majesty

Zara Phillips: a very modern portrait:
Zara Phillips: a very modern portrait - Telegraph
Old 11-07-2012, 09:19 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Zara Phillips goes Gangnam style! Royal performs rousing rendition of cult dance for Children In Need
Quote:
It is the cult Korean pop song making waves across the globe. Celebrities, Eton students and even a robot destined for work on a warship have performed their own version of iconic song and dance routine Gangnam Style.And now Korean star PSY's incredibly catchy Gangnam Style has reached the heady echelons of royalty, as Zara Philips and her fellow British eventing team members pick up the mantle to perform a rousing rendition of the song in honour of Children In Need.
The video is set to be released to the public on Monday, but a sneak preview photograph of Zara, Nicola Wilson and Tina Cook is now available.
There is a reason why I like Zara so much: she is a good sport and is never afraid to laugh at herself. Great to see Nicola and Tina again too.

Really waiting forward to the video!

Old 11-14-2012, 06:43 AM
Imperial Majesty

Zara in Australia at a photoshoot
That's not very ladylike! Zara Phillips shows off a racy red bra strap as she models Ladies Day looks in Australian photoshoot Mail Online

Tags
zara phillips