Zara Phillips Current Events 4: June 2008-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it, she looks younger and fresh. I love having my hair cut.

Good thing it can grow out. Not flattering at all. LOL, this comment from me, a woman who hasn't changed hairstyle in 30 years!!! LOL

:lol: I last went to the hairdresser in February 1976. I'd had long hair and I gave the stylist instructions I wanted to look like Stephanie Powers, which involved a drastic amount of cutting, and a perm. Foolish idea for someone with very fine, dead straight hair, but I was young and knew no better. The result was so shocking I haven't been near a hairdresser since.

But I think Zara looks very nice with her new cut. It looks easy for her to maintain, and I'm sure that's important for her. As you say, it can grow out, and in a few months she can have a different style if she's not happy with this one.

Beautiful Zara ! I can't wait for her wedding... she is one of my favourite people of the Royal family !

To me the "new" hairstyle looks like a wig.;)

Guess I'm in the minority, as I like it and thinks it suits Zara well. Also love the dress she's got on in those pictures.

Got my fingers crossed we'll be seeing her compete at the Olympics in London. A shame it can't be on Toytown and also that she's having such a tough time finding another great equine partner.

Zara Phillips at the Tweseldown Horse Trials, Fleet, Hampshire, Britain,
March 9, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Zara competing at the Tweseldown Horse Trials at Tweseldown Racecourse on
March 10, 2011. Mike was present as well.

** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Ooooh....It's not often you see a dappled grey at this level of things, but I adore them and what a gorgeous animal that beauty is. I'm guessing things went well judging by Zara's face.

At least I hope so. :)

Thanks for the picture links!!

Zara Phillips riding Tiger Lily at the Tweseldown Horse Trials in Hampshire,
March 11, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

The steed is beautiful! I love the irregular markings.

How silly. How long has the mac been around??? Just about everyone has one.

Here are some more pics from today, I'm looking forward to seeing her more often
during the next festival days.

Zara Phillips attending the first day of the 2011 Cheltenham Festival at Prestbury
Park, March 15:

** gettyimages gallery ** zimbio/bauer griffin gallery **

Yet another gorgeous partner for Zara.

She, among the rest of the British Summer Athletes, must be getting so excited w/today being 500 days until the 2012 Summer Olympics.

Last edited:
How silly. How long has the mac been around??? Just about everyone has one.

Yeah, I have a coat just like this almost, just a slightly different color. I don't really like it when they suggest an established member of the royal family would be copying someone who has yet to say I do :mad:

I think with the weddings so close together the press likes to stir things up a little...?

It has nothing to do with the wedding IMO.

The DM just has nothing better to do than try to stir up imaginary trouble. Remember the York Princesses and Pippa at the fashion show?

Zara has been a setting the trend in the BRF for the last couple of years (remember that green hat or when she came to Ascot as a little girl)...I never understand why people feel the need to compare people and make a competition when none exists?

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with the wedding IMO.

The DM just has nothing better to do than try to stir up imaginary trouble. Remember the York Princesses and Pippa at the fashion show?

Zara has been a setting the trend in the BRF for the last couple of years (remember that green hat or when she came to Ascot as a little girl)...I never understand why people feel the need to compare people and make a competition when none exists?

Yeah Zonk, I have always liked Zara for some reason. She comes across as being unfailingly "herself" and genuine. Zara seems to have quite a personality (even though I've never met her) because it shines through in her photos, and smile. It would be a surprise if she was very different from what we see. I will have to look up older photos of her in my mom's vast royal book, and magazine collection, I may be even more impressed with her yet! :)

Ooooh, talk about style...Zara's got it!!! (So does her Mum.)

KittyAtlanta: I think your profile picture is cute! :)

Those photos of Zara and Anne are great. I think pic #3 is quite funny where Zara is giving a thumbs up to someone and Princess Anne is facing ahead but looking sidelong with her eyes like to say who the heck are you giving the thumbs up to, Kid?! :lol:

Thanks for those photos Iceflower!

LOL, you are right...bunny, indeed! In my opinion, she is the most stylish of the young(er) royals.

Zara watched Mike at the Rugby match on the 13th March.
Mike didn't play in the match today, he sat on the sidelines.

LOL, you are right...bunny, indeed! In my opinion, she is the most stylish of the young(er) royals.

At 29 - yes - but to be fair she had a few shockers as a teenage and young 20 something - the ages Beatrice and Eugenie are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom