Zara Phillips Current Events 4: June 2008-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...recovering from exhausting social rounds of the Melbourne
Cup carnival...:D Not my idea but the one of the agency..;)

From whatever she is recovering - very nice pictures of Zara. ;) She's really photogenic IMHO.

I do think that Zara is pretty, but its her confidence and natural demeanor that really makes her stand out amongst all the young british royals. Lovely photos, thanks guys!

Spanish Hola.com also has some of those great pics
from the photoshoot at the resort, the article doesn't
say anything special or new, here's the gallery of it:

** Picture gallery Hola **

I went to this event yesterday even more excited then I would normally have been after seeing that the Saturday photos had a photo of an empty Emirates table. Naturally I was excited about the possibility of seeing you know who. But no. Just an empty table.

http://www.sydneyaviationmodelshow.com.au/

Many, many thanks to the Emirates for supporting Zara and the aviation show.

Last edited:
She takes amazing pictures, she is so photogenic. The pictures look quite like a Ralph Lauren ad. If I were them, I definately book her.

She is photogenic but I mostly love seeing pics of her riding her horses.

Modern young royals: Party-loving cousins Beatrice and Zara stay out late

They may be Royalty, but Princess Beatrice and her cousin Zara Phillips are just like any other modern woman when it comes to having fun.

The pair were out with their boyfriends in London last night, hitting the city's top nightspots.

Zara, 28, was the first to retire, leaving the Groucho Club by a side door with boyfriend Mike Tindall.

Read more: Modern young royals: Party-loving cousins Beatrice and Zara stay out late | Mail Online

Has anybody heard any recent rumours of any impending engagement for Zara?

Zara Phillips builds first home abroad

Zara Phillips, 2006 World Eventing Champion and BBC Sports Personality of the Year, has chosen the CampoReal Golf Resort and Spa on Lisbon's Silver Coast as the location to build her first home abroad...

CampoReal was the site used in centuries past by Portuguese Kings to exercise their horses and is located just thirty minutes north of Portugal's cosmopolitan capital Lisbon. The resort was established by Eduardo Netto de Almeida in 1998 and opened its doors in spring 2006. It now boasts 372 properties comprised of villas, townhouses and apartments, a luxurious five-star hotel, an 18-hole golf course and an equestrian centre.

Zara says of her decision to build at CampoReal Golf Resort & Spa: "Since we first met, Eduardo and his family have made me feel really welcome out here and I find I unwind quickly as everyone is very friendly but in a relaxed way. My villa will be built on the edge of vineyards that have been there for centuries, there are stunning beaches nearby and Mike [Tindall] and I can improve our handicaps on the golf course. The decision to build my holiday home here was pretty straightforward really." [...]

Read more: Property News | Zara Phillips builds first home abroad

Zara seems most herself in her equestrian clothing, I think she will be a doo designer and model for Musto.

Once again a headline that is wrong from the DM.

Unless I have missed it they aren't engaged yet - expected to be sometime in the next century like William and Kate sure but not yet - unless they know something the rest of the world doesn't.

If they are engaged and it hasn't been officially announced then the DM is jumping the gun and spoiling an announcement that most young ladies like to make themselves.

Zara was on the cover of Hello recently

Sapo - Portal Fama - Zara Philips em Portugal

Zara Philips just bought her first vacation house in Portugal.
The house, which is located in Campo Real Golf Resort & Spa (near Torres Vedras) should be ready by end of 2011 and it will cost 800.000 €.

It's a 977 m2 property, with a privileged view over a vineyard, at Quinta do Manjapão. The house is going to have two floors, including two suites and one bedroom, a living room, a roof terrace and a swimming pool on the ground floor.

The granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II hired Portuguese interiors decorator Cristina Martins, to combine a traditional design with a contemporary twist.

Last edited:
It's wonderful for her to have a house abroad, something to escape to. :)

Zara Phillips riding her new horse Poilu at the Tweseldown horse trials,
Hampshire, Britain - March 11, 2010. The white/grey one is Silver Lining
V. Now I know what I've missed seeing during the winter months..:)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Silver Lining was the one she got a 1st with last Sunday week .It got a 3rd in this event. Zara has got it back to where it was when she took over riding it at the end of the 2008 season. Her plan is on target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom