Zara Phillips Current Events 4: June 2008-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With this couple, I think it is a question of when, not if. :flowers: They are obviously great mates and seem very happy together. Zara will be a beautiful bride.

I can't believe they have been dating for like six years! Where has the time gone?

Thats a big investment and a nice house. But no place for the horses? Is it far from her mothers home...maybe she will leave them there?

I think it's fairly close to Gatcombe Park. From what I've read, it's also much closer to public transport than their secluded cottage -- important for Mike, because he cannot drive to work after his drink driving conviction.

That's probably the clearest indication todate that Mike and Zara are going to settle down soon.
And good for them: they look like a great couple, have spent many years together and know each other well.

If I were a betting person, I’d be prepared to wage quite a large sum on a wedding by this time next year.

Last edited:
:previous: It looks as if you could be right!

They have bought a new £800,000 home together and have been dating for six years.
So there has been plenty of speculation about when the Queen's granddaughter Zara Phillips, 28, and rugby ace Mike Tindall will wed.

Now, the England and Gloucester player has confirmed they will marry and that they expect a lavish white wedding.

That are exciting news :) I wonder if they will announce an engagement this year. Whenever you see them together, you can see that they are really in love and it really has been a good while since they are a couple - six years.

Davina, Rose, Peter, Freddie and now maybe soon Zara - this whole generation seems in wedding-fever :flowers:

good news , me too i hope will be engaged soon , 2010 going to be a special year if they also decide to marry in the next year as princess victoria amd daniel !

I wonder what they are waiting for... I love that couple

Old Fashioned

I love how they always say they are both 'traditional' or 'old-fashioned' and want to get married and have kids in that order. There is something very sweet about that. Mike is 30 now, so I have a feeling they will get engaged soon - something about leaving your 20's behind. Either way - they are a lovely couple, I wish them all the best.

Examiner News Story

I like Zara's sunglasses. She is stylish :flowers:

:previous:

Oh yes, she is. I think she looks really good in these pictures. Fresh and happy as always :flowers:

They're such a great couple. They seem to genuinely enjoy each other's company!

Oh my God, the photos are great! Zara is so lovely and happy at all photos!!!
I totally agree with, Ella Kay, the are a very charming couple!!!:twohearts:
When I see them together, my heart fills with love!:rose:

I love how they always say they are both 'traditional' or 'old-fashioned' and want to get married and have kids in that order. There is something very sweet about that. Mike is 30 now, so I have a feeling they will get engaged soon - something about leaving your 20's behind. Either way - they are a lovely couple, I wish them all the best.

Examiner News Story

I don't associate 'old fashioned' and 'traditional' with a couple who live together before they are actually married. That is a very modern practice.

The 'old-fashioned' and 'traditional' idea was get to know each other, get engaged, get married, move into together and then start a family.

These two have got to know each other then moved in together and are yet to do the other three in the order having moved Step 4 to Step 2.

Oh I really hope they do get married next summer. That would be fantastic!

I wonder if we shouldn't look for a spring or early summer wedding. But I don't know if William would want to announce his engagement before Zara gets married. The trickiness of royal calendars!

I wonder if we shouldn't look for a spring or early summer wedding. But I don't know if William would want to announce his engagement before Zara gets married. The trickiness of royal calendars!

Within the one royal family it would be unusual for two such senior members (namely grandchildren of the monarch) to both be engaged at the same time.

If Zara is to marry next year then I would expect William's engagement to be delayed until after Zara is married and vice versa. If William announced his engagment tomorrow for a wedding next June I wouldn't expect Zara to announce her engagement until late next year.

More Zara news this week - upcoming equestrian competition (with a funny quote from her dad) at Gatcombe Park. She also was in a charity regatta this week.

Zara back to her sporting ways

Clarification - his quote isn't funny...it is just funny that her dad is quoted in the article talking about the stiff competition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please stop the 'Zara/Mike lovely couple' talk. Who else out there would like to see Zara with somebody other than Mike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom