Zara Phillips Current Events 4: June 2008-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
Welcome to

Zara Phillips current events 7

commencing June 2008

Part 3 covering September 2007 to June 2008 can be found here

¤ ¤ ¤

Last edited:
Charles is proving a dab hand at PDA's! :wub:
Didn't he came up with the name Zara for her? It's nice to see them so close. I love her hat at Ascot.

Zara Phillips visits boyfriend Mike Tindall in NZ
Zara Phillips ignored the gathering storm around England’s rugby tour of New Zealand yesterday, jetting into the second city of Christchurch to support her boyfriend, the England centre Mike Tindall.

Zara Phillips visits boyfriend Mike Tindall in NZ - Telegraph

Last edited:
I doubt Princess Anne would let anyone else name her child for her. It's certainly an unusual name. I think she's the first Zara in the BRF, isn't she?

Prince Charles actually suggested the name Zara to his sister. It means....dawn something. For the life of me..>I can't find the actual reference.

^"Dawn of the day" I think. I think Zara derives from a Greek name that means this, and in turn the Greek word derives from a word from an African language.

On the topic of Zara's current events, I just want to say that I have fallen in love with Tiger Lily the horse. Though Tiger Lily's debut is at the expense of Toytown's injury. Toytown has been injured before I think. I wish Zara would not make Toytown jump. The poor horse does not have a choice and has to keep having her/his leg injured. After a horse reaches a certain age it's probably not a good idea to make him/her keep jumping, and Toytown is approaching 17.... I know horses can live well into their 30s and beyond, but still. :ermm:

Last edited:
Bright as the dawn! :doh: Yeah, that's it! :flowers:

Hey, I was wrong about Toytown. Toytown is 14. I misunderstood an article which said Toytown would be 17, which is past the typical age for Olympic horses, in 2012.

Hey, I was wrong about Toytown. Toytown is 14. I misunderstood an article which said Toytown would be 17, which is past the typical age for Olympic horses, in 2012.
The only articles I can find, (including the earlier ones I and DoM posted) all report that Toytown is 15 at the moment, except the Mail and wiki. :flowers:

Zara Phillips out of Olympics - Times Online

Bejing Olympics: Injury to Zara Phillips' horse Toytown a mystery - Olympics News - Telegraph

Zara Phillips misses Olympics again as Toytown is forced to retire through injury - Olympics News - Telegraph

:flowers:

Given the sloppy reporting we have seen lately, which you have pointed out, who knows?

Last edited:
Pics 22.6.2008

Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall arriving at Christchurch Airport to
board a Jetstar flight to Sydney. New Zealand - 22 Jun 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The Chronicle of the Horse (the bible) says Toytown is 15.

The Sun is reporting today that Zara and Mike might appear in Strictly Come Dancing (Dancing with the Stars) in the Autumn

That would be sooo cool! Zara and Mike are the best couple, and they would be great dancing partners (and funny too!):lol:

I suppose she could get away with it as it is for charity (Children in Need). I believe they are friends with Matt Dawson so you never know

I see what you mean.

The recent Toytown set can be found by following the link to the Gallery.

But when I looked up their website from my Favourites just now the Toytown set was being used.

If that Strictly Come Dancing show is similar to the one that
was produced and shown in Germany, me too I'm not that
excited if she attends it ;)

Mike Tindall at Reading County Court on a drink driving charge.
Reading, Britain - 07 Jul 2008 -----> Pic

Thanks a lot for the link, giov!
When I saw this pic, I've been a bit shocked at first :D
To me it looked more like a trap than like an obstacle ;)

Wow...is that like Dancing with the Stars? How strange...LOL

What an amazing shot .. she got out, right?
Beautiful woman !!! :eek:)

Thanks a lot for the link, giov!
When I saw this pic, I've been a bit shocked at first :D
To me it looked more like a trap than like an obstacle ;)
Yes it is a horrible jump to negotiate, but the angle of the photo makes it look worse I think. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom