Zara Phillips Current Events 4: June 2008-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I has not been clarified, most likely, on purpose. ;)

zara looks great in her coat, and it´s nice to see her out and about in the late stages of pregnancy! wonder if mike and zara still live in the area they go to the races in, as we always see them there! ;)
well done to them on their horse winning.

Cheltenham is about 15 miles from Gatcombe so they do live in the area.

What is your issue with the article?

I believe, it is a reference to the article being about the cost of any given article of clothing worn by members of the firm and their family. So the article was about knowing prices, rather than values.

Sometimes I laugh when I think about the mission statement and values statement of the DM and what they contain. :whistling: Maybe I will try to hunt them up.

Off topic, sorry Mods.

Today Zara attempted to tie her shoes and discovered that at this point in her pregnancy that wasn't going to be easy. The Olympic medalist then enlisted the help of her husband. ;)

Today Zara attempted to tie her shoes and discovered that at this point in her pregnancy that wasn't going to be easy. The Olympic medalist then enlisted the help of her husband. ;)

From the looks of it, I'd say that happened about a month ago. :flowers:

Today Zara is telling that baby there's only room for one person in one body,and that Zara herself has nowhere else to go.

Ugh..I remember that stage. I am sure she just wants the little one safely out at this point. I hope all goes well and safe delivery for her :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom