Zara Phillips Current Events 3: September 2007-June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zara Phillips Current Events 6: September 2007-

Welcome to the Part 3 of the Current Events of
Miss Zara Phillips

Part 2 can be found here

Before posting, please remember:

• This thread is for Current Events only
  • Only pictures you have written permission to post, can be shared here
  • No watermarked pictures can be posted here
  • You are free to agree or disagree but remember to stay civil
Enjoy posting! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics 19.9.2007

Zara Phillips is shown some of the equipment during the Land Rover
British Eventing Off-Roading Day at Eastnor Castle on Sep19, 2007
in Eastnor, England. Getty Images for Land Rover

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 *

Pics 25.9.2007

Zara at the Equestrian Team GBR Official Launch in Preperation for the Beijing
Olympic Games at Lee Valley Riding School, Britain - 25 Sep 2007

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4

Thank you for all the lovely pictures iceflower. :flowers:

Zara is looking fit and well. I think she is such a pretty girl.

Pic 30.9.2007

I totally agree with you, Skydragon, in Germany one would say
"she's a girl you can steal horses with" - which also goes well with
her job ;) - I think the English proverb for this is something like
"she's a good sport" or so :)

Here's the newest pic from yesterday:
Zara Phillips, warming up on Wrenwater, before the Show Jumping
event Charlton Park Horse Trials, Britain - 30 Sep 2007

---> Pic

Shes determined ill give her that

Thanks all for the fabulous pics of Zara.

I suddenly thought, "hmm.....her deportment is of the 'straight backed chair', naturally upright, and, not only does she sit a horse well, she rides very well.

And, here we are talking about driving range rovers, backing horse floats etc, and not some "hot scandal". Truely wonderful in every way.:cool:

Pics 13.10.2007

Zara Phillips and her horse clear a water obstacle at the equestrian
event Military Boekelo in Boekelo, Netherlands, 13 October 2007

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I didn't realize that she was so pretty! I hadn't seen pictures of her in a long time. Thanks for making this forum! :flowers:

She certainly is. I've seen her twice when she has been visiting Sydney and our paths crossed. I hope that she repeats previous years' end-of-season and visits Sydney and that I get to see her for the third time.

She has just had a fall at Pau: a disappointing end to a disappointing season.

Horse and Hound Online Forum: Is anyone watching Pau?

Visiting Sydney for its silly season would be prefect.

Last edited:
Lovely horse with a gorgeous coat. The black/dark brown ones shine up so beautifully.

"silly season"?

It's a term we Australians use for the next 3 months. It's summer: it's Xmas parties; it's hot and people do tend to go a bit silly. It is also used to justify why TV stations dont show high rateing shows and why they show alot of repeats as many people are not home as they are out having fun or away on holidays.

Oh. That's right. You're opposite of us. We're going into the holiday COLD season! Temperatures and maladies!

i read somewhere that Zara had the royal family order but i cant image that this is correct as she does do any royal duties. do any forum members know if this is true??

There is no evidence Zara has the RFO. The Wikipedia claim that she does is unsubstantiated.

i read somewhere that Zara had the royal family order but i cant image that this is correct as she does do any royal duties. do any forum members know if this is true??

The Wikipedia claim that Miss Zara Phillips, MBE has the RFO is wrong, it is only ever given to members of the Royal Family who are HRHs. I can't see Her Majesty changing the rules for Zara. When (if ever) she attends a State Banquet or Coronation she will have to make do with her MBE. Though if there is a Coronation or Diamond Jubilee she might get the R.V.O.

I note that the Wikipedia entry has been amended to show "citation needed" against Zara's name in the list of RFO recipients. I expect the next step will be the removal of her name from the list.

Here are some pictures of Zara from the Countryside Day at Cheltenham Racecourse, Gloucester, Britain - 16 Nov 2007
Zara looks good, although it seems to have been a pretty cold day.

Zara 1
Zara 2
Zara 3
Zara 4 - I simply adore this horse, he's just a beauty :)

It is a bit on the chilly side in the UK at the moment. :flowers: It always pleases me to see that Zara rides in the 'old fashioned' way, rather than the 'new' style that IMO looks such a mess and can cause such havoc on a soft sided mount. :flowers:

Here are some pictures of Zara from the Countryside Day at Cheltenham Racecourse, Gloucester, Britain - 16 Nov 2007
Zara looks good, although it seems to have been a pretty cold day.

Zara 4 - I simply adore this horse, he's just a beauty :)

Her chestnut thoroughbred is Toytown, right?

Ok, maybe this was posted already, but just in case........ it's too good to risk being missed.
Zara Phillips: The Wags send me texts saying 'Miss you!' - Telegraph 19 October 2007
Zara shared her reminiscences in advance of this year's Rugby World Cup.... fascinating glimpse into the charming world of Miss Phillips. ;)

I just love how Zara said she gets texts from her "fellow WAGs" (of rugby players). As if Zara is just a WAG.... :rolleyes:
'I get texts from my fellow Wags saying "Miss you!"'

How sad that is about her friend. Zara is doing a dangerous sport, but then again what sports aren't dangerous. I play golf, which most people think is not dangerous, and I got hit in the nose and it was fractured. Anyways, my condolences to the girls family.:sad:

How sad. People tend to think of horse riding as a fairly gentile past-time but as anyone wishing to get insurance will tell you, it is classed as a dangerous sport by many! :ermm:

How sad that is about her friend. Zara is doing a dangerous sport, but then again what sports aren't dangerous. I play golf, which most people think is not dangerous, and I got hit in the nose and it was fractured. Anyways, my condolences to the girls family.:sad:
I once stood on a tennis ball, fell and broke my wrist, everyone thought it hilarious as I was only taking my friends a drink!

Last edited:
How sad. People tend to think of horse riding as a fairly gentile past-time but as anyone wishing to get insurance will tell you, it is classed as a dangerous sport by many! :ermm:

I once stood on a tennis ball, fell and broke my wrist, everyone thought it hilarious as I was only taking my friends a drink!
Yes, remember Christopher Reeve blew his spine out off a horse.
That is so very sad they lost them both!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom