The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 05:44 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
You can´t compare Zara´s upbringing with that of Bea and Eugenie.

Anne and Fergie are two completeley different characters and therefore educated and influenced their daughters in different ways. You can´t blame it all on themselves. Besides Bea IMO will never be as pretty as Zara (except of her beautiful hair) but that also can´t be all blamed on herself.
Surely I can if I wish.

I am comparing two adults Zara and Beatrice.

Zara is a wonderful example to Beatrice,who could learn much from her cousin.

Old 01-28-2008, 05:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulous Fake View Post
Zara is a wonderful example to Beatrice,who could learn much from her cousin.
I wonder if Zara has ever dreamt of being a princess herself? Most girls have that dream and seeing your mother and your grandmother at tiara events it must have been hard for Zara to realise that her mother decided against a title for her. Especially as her cousins all do have titles...

Well, she now is a "crowned" sports personality, so it doesn't matter anymore, but I wonder if she ever wished things were different?

'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 01-28-2008, 06:00 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo of Palatine View Post
I wonder if Zara has ever dreamt of being a princess herself? Most girls have that dream and seeing your mother and your grandmother at tiara events it must have been hard for Zara to realise that her mother decided against a title for her. Especially as her cousins all do have titles...

Well, she now is a "crowned" sports personality, so it doesn't matter anymore, but I wonder if she ever wished things were different?
Of course we can only speculate but I honestly think since Zara's personality and character are so strong that I doubt she'll be bothered.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulous Fake View Post
Of course we can only speculate but I honestly think since Zara's personality and character are so strong that I doubt she'll be bothered.
Of course, judging from today's POV I agree. I just wonder how it was for her in her teens or pre-teens?
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:59 PM
Commoner

I am sure she did... just about every little girl dreams about being a princess. Today however I don't think that she cares one way or another. She has done so many great things on her own that she does not need to have a title.
Old 02-07-2008, 07:43 AM
Aristocracy

Zara Phillips new image of luxurios watches
Noticias breves de actualidad
Old 02-07-2008, 08:56 AM
Gentry

She is quite simply a beautiful young lady.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:18 PM
Commoner

Zara has been at the hospital after Mike collapsed in agony following a tackle in the 64th minute of Saturday's match. Mike had bruising to the liver and has been ruled out of the tournamnet. Poor Mike and Zara.
Old 02-08-2008, 05:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by psurocks3 View Post
Zara has been at the hospital after Mike collapsed in agony following a tackle in the 64th minute of Saturday's match. Mike had bruising to the liver and has been ruled out of the tournamnet. Poor Mike and Zara.
Here is a link for that story - LINK
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 02-08-2008, 08:39 PM
Nobility

I'm sure he will pull through fast. Poor guy's had so many injurys, but he seems so masculine it would be hard to hurt him.
Old 02-08-2008, 08:53 PM
Courtier

Quote:
OMG that sounds awful...
Old 02-09-2008, 08:36 PM
Nobility

Here's an article from the mail about Mike's injury. It seems really serious and painful.
Although as far as I know Zara is not yet his fiancee.
Rugby horror tackle nearly killed me, Tindall reveals after bedside vigil by fiancée Zara | the Daily Mail
Old 02-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Courtier

Speaking of that...haven't they been going out a long while? They may unofficially engaged...Zara seems really low key and not the big wedding type. So I don't think she would want all the hype...
Old 02-15-2008, 09:51 PM
Commoner

This is kinda off topic but I was wondering if any one knew what breed of horse Toytown is and what breed Zara's other horses are
Old 02-15-2008, 10:02 PM
Imperial Majesty

According to Wikipedia, Toytown's breeding isn't known.

Toytown (horse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
Old 02-16-2008, 06:33 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
This is kinda off topic but I was wondering if any one knew what breed of horse Toytown is and what breed Zara's other horses are
Sportsmail can reveal that the horse was the product of an accidental liaison in a field in Kent between a recently castrated two-year-old Irish stallion and a four-year-old Dutch chestnut mare. Not exactly the bluest of blood and not what you would call thorough breeding

Riddle of Zara's frog prince is solved by Sportsmail | the Daily Mail
Old 02-16-2008, 10:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

Skydragon, right about now dont you think the owner of the sire is kicking himself for gelding the colt? There was a famous racehorse in the US called Forego that did absolutely nothing until it was gelded, and then went on to win and win everything in sight. The owner was quoted saying to the vet who had cut the colt "I paid you $500 to take them off. I'll give you $500,000 to put them back on!"
Old 02-16-2008, 03:11 PM
Aristocracy

This is my favourite Zara photo.

BBC NEWS | UK | Queen's birthday photo released

Tiger Lily made her first appearances this last season with mixed results.

Just type in Tiger Lily in the look-up space here:

Burghley direct web page (bdwp.co.uk)
Old 02-16-2008, 06:56 PM
Courtier

She has a diary in the new Hello magazine...it's a cool read if you like Zara.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:59 AM
Administrator

Pics 20.2.2008

Zara Phillips with Toytown at the Equestrian Senior Training
Squad, Stow-on-the Wold, Gloucestershire, Britain - 20 Feb 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Tags
zara phillips