Zara Phillips Current Events 1: May 2003-May2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May I point out that even if Peter and Zara had titles they would still have to bow/cursty to Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie in public because of the line of sucsseion. Besides they both seem to be happy.

CATS said:
May I point out that even if Peter and Zara had titles they would still have to bow/cursty to Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie in public because of the line of sucsseion. Besides they both seem to be happy.

They most certaintly would not have to bow to Princess Eugune and Beatrice if they were HRH the Prince and Princess of England, they would be the same rank as the York girls. The only people they would curtsey to would be The Queen, Prince Philip, The Prince of Wales, and if they choose, their mother out of respect. :)

Anyway, who knows what the future will hold. Maybe one day we will get our Countess Zara...:D

zeap said:
They most certaintly would not have to bow to Princess Eugune and Beatrice if they were HRH the Prince and Princess of England, they would be the same rank as the York girls. The only people they would curtsey to would be The Queen, Prince Philip, The Prince of Wales, and if they choose, their mother out of respect. :)

Anyway, who knows what the future will hold. Maybe one day we will get our Countess Zara...:D

im not sure about answer that question but Zara and her brother dont have titles! but her father dont have title also but her mother still as Princess but she still member of Royal Family i dont think her grandmother would give her titles when get married but we have wait and see what happened

I don't think it is the title. But I think Zara would like doing the 'job' of being royal. She is already that Patron of two organinzations that I know of and it seems that she enjoys doing stuff like that. I don't know about now I think she is happy with her athletics and she might be able to combine the two. It seemed for a few years she was a little lost and what to do. I don't think she would have minded being expected to be carrying out royal duties. (Although once she started riding she might have wanted to stop)

I have always heard that The Queen and Prince Philip are really close to Peter and Zara (as my cousins usually point out the oldest is always the favorite).

zeap said:

The laws of succession mean that Andrew is 4th in line to the throne, not Anne. Therefore Beatrice and Eugenie (being the children of the 4th in line) come before Peter and Zara.:) It follows the male line.
Zara seems to be far too happy having a life of her own to worry about titles.

This is a reasonably good site for the correct line of succession.

http://www.etoile.co.uk/Rsucc.html

Being so far down the list, they would have to courtsey/bow to Prince Philip, Camilla, Sophie and Louise, as well as those before them in the line's wives/husbands.

Skydragon said:
The laws of succession mean that Andrew is 4th in line to the throne, not Anne. Therefore Beatrice and Eugenie (being the children of the 4th in line) come before Peter and Zara.:) It follows the male line.
Zara seems to be far too happy having a life of her own to worry about titles.

true, but she is her mother's daughter and she may really become a great asset to the monarchy, doing more charity work and such. The Queen or possible future King Charles or William may reward Zara with an Order of the Garter or something like that, much like the Queen did for the Princess Royal. Zara seems to share her mother's liking of hard work, so I can see this happening.

I definitly see Zara in the future being honored with many Knighthoods and doing many great things. She does not need to do any good at all or work at all yet she does and I admire her for that. Maybe in the future she might get more involved with the UN and become a goodwill ambassador or something else. I see her doing many great things for people out of the goodness of her heart. I think she will become very popular in the future. A great asset to the monarchy and Kingdom.

Supposedly Zara is studying veterinary medicine somewhere? yet we hear nothing about this, only that she is PResident of Club whatever at the Cheltenham racecourse and also has some other official charity role, but what has this to do with her studies? She wants to do something with equine physiology, according to Majesty Magazine, but is she actually enrolled somewhere to pursue this?

CasiraghiTrio said:
Supposedly Zara is studying veterinary medicine somewhere? yet we hear nothing about this, only that she is PResident of Club whatever at the Cheltenham racecourse and also has some other official charity role, but what has this to do with her studies? She wants to do something with equine physiology, according to Majesty Magazine, but is she actually enrolled somewhere to pursue this?

This seems to answer your question, so I don't think she is studying to be a vet.:)
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/royal_family/101972004.htm

Skydragon said:
This seems to answer your question, so I don't think she is studying to be a vet.:)
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/royal_family/101972004.htm

Yes, this is why I have been confused for some time about Zara. A few years ago, she said she was looking into equine physiology, then we hear nothing. No update. It just dropped off the planet, quietly, no one seemed to notice. I have a feeling that she tried it, perhaps took one class or tried for a term, and it was too hard so now she is focusing on eventing and taking on patronages like the Club 24 thing and the Animal Health Trust. And the reason no one mentioned it, I suppose, is that it was too embarrassing to say, "Oh, she changed her mind because it was too hard, it wasn't her thing." She probably just hoped everyone would forget about it.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Yes, this is why I have been confused for some time about Zara. A few years ago, she said she was looking into equine physiology, then we hear nothing. No update. It just dropped off the planet, quietly, no one seemed to notice. I have a feeling that she tried it, perhaps took one class or tried for a term, and it was too hard so now she is focusing on eventing and taking on patronages like the Club 24 thing and the Animal Health Trust.
I found a one liner that said she studied and practises 'Equine physiotherapy':)

ROYALTY and sporting celebrities headed to Hackney on Monday to take part in Springfield Motor Racing's Club annual prize-giving bash.

The presentations night at the youth club in Big Hill, Upper Clapton, is often a star-studded event and this year's awards were presided over by the Queen's granddaughter, Zara Phillips.

http://www.hackneygazette.co.uk/content/hackney/gazette/news/story.aspx?brand=HKYGOnline&category=news&tBrand=northlondon24&tCategory=newshkyg&itemid=WeED08%20Dec%202005%2011%3A27%3A48%3A840

Last edited by a moderator:
Skydragon said:
I found a one liner that said she studied and practises 'Equine physiotherapy':)

But if this is true, where does she study it? Is there proof she chose that field and is sticking with it?

she spent some years at Extner unitversity, uk. I'm not sure when but she did in fact study Equine physiotherapy. I know its true because she used it to help the Queen come up with some exercises to do after her knee operation.

CATS said:
but she did in fact study Equine physiotherapy. I know its true because she used it to help the Queen come up with some exercises to do after her knee operation.
Read this statement carefully. :D

Hehehe, I knew I should have changed it.

December 11, 2005
Zara Phillips attend "BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2005"
London
(photos from UK Press)

Attachments

• Sports_Personality_1-UKP.jpg
    Sports_Personality_1-UKP.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 214
  • Sports_Personality_2-UKP.jpg
    Sports_Personality_2-UKP.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 191
Love the shoes and the casual look, and by the way, Zara is not a 'posh totty', that was such an insesnsitive comment to make!

Well the Sports Personality of the Year awards is hardly a State Occasion. A bunch of footy players, a few rugby blokes and your one off runners, etc.... It's hardly anything to pull out Granny's tiara for lol

This was followed by the most embarrassing interview ever - with Zara Phillips, the double gold winner at the European Eventing Championships and daughter of Princess Anne. Naturally, Lineker introduced her as a "worthy heir to her mother's crown!" and followed up with this cracking funny: "it would be great if you won an MBE because you'd get to meet the Queen!"

He saved the best till last, when he handed back to Barker with the soon-to-be-legendary link line: "And now for some more posh totty . . . Sue!" I never thought I'd be defending the 11th in line to the throne, but how offensive is that? This event is laddish enough (banks of bored blokes, legs splayed, trousers bulging à la Shearer, picking noses, doubtless dreaming of totty triumphs to come) without Lineker's banal verbal gropings. Even the footballers present seemed shocked (admittedly not as shocked as when Barker quipped about keeping Gavin Henson out of Church).

http://sport.guardian.co.uk/columnists/story/0,,1666903,00.html

Zara Phillips poses with the award for Outstanding Achievement at the Sports Journalists' Association Awards at the Radisson SAS Portman Hotel on December 15, 2005 in London, England

from getty

Attachments

• 61.jpg
    61.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 159
  • 62.jpg
    62.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 177
  • 63.jpg
    63.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 177
  • 64.jpg
    64.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 166
I think it is wonderful that Zara continues to get awards for her achievements. Congrats to her. She looks fantastic in the posted pics.

;) I'm so happy for Zara
and about the pics she looks stunning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom