Zara Phillips Current Events 1: May 2003-May2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby Bump

Sophie Wessex isn't the only one sporting a growing tummy...:rolleyes:

Attachments

• zp re05 2.jpeg
    zp re05 2.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 342
zeap said:
Sophie Wessex isn't the only one sporting a growing tummy...:rolleyes:

In the past I've seen Zara's weight fluctuate significantly. I wouldn't be surprised if that's all this is. :eek:

I don't think Zara is pregnant! Especially after her commentsin Hello this week. She wouldn't be competing in the Europeans if she were expecting.

That top looks weird. Is that feathers on her sleeves?

Zara feels media pressure

British royal Zara Phillips claims she feels under pressure to look good.

The 24-year-old beauty, whose mother is Princess Anne, has revealed she has to make a big effort with her appearance because she is in the public eye a lot.

She moaned: "It's hard work! If you don't look good, then the media are going to slate you for it."

http://people.monstersandcritics.co...043151.php/Zara_Phillips_feels_media_pressure

Last edited:
British royal Zara Phillips a long way from getting married

British royal Zara Phillips claims she's still a long way of getting married or having children.

Although she is blissfully happy with rugby star Mike Tindall, the beauty - whose mother is Princess Anne - thinks she is still too young to settle down.

When asked if she was ready for marriage or kids, she replied: "No, I'm still 24! I will settle down eventually, but not at the moment."

http://people.monstersandcritics.co...Zara_Phillips_a_long_way_from_getting_married

Last edited:
No Engagement?? I thought it was in the bag!!

I think Zara will likely wait until the 2008 Games are over with before she ties the knot. Lets just hope by then she has broken up with Mike! As nice as he seems, he doesn't exactly 'look' like a royal spouse. Richard Johnson was more more stylish, and his horsey nature fit in so wonderfuly with the Windsor's.

I don't know if RJ is more stylish than MT, they are both good looking when they are scrubbed and suited up. I think Mike is more appreciative of having Zara as a GF. It seems like he still can't believe his luck, which is really sweet.

From The Sunday Times:
Rob Hughes meets Zara Phillips

"Taking on the world – and the parents
Zara Phillips, one of two members of the royal family christened to be different from the rest of the House of Windsor, turns out to excel in the one area where her mother, the Princess Royal, and her father, Captain Mark Phillips, were among the world’s most competitive people — in the saddle".

Read the whole article & interview in The Sunday Times, here.

Zara called up to Equestrian squad

I wish Zara lots of luck at the upcoming european championships this month. She's a fantastic rider like her parents before her. With a little luck and sheer determintation she will do well.

Zara a long way off from getting married.

I highly doubt that she will get married anytime soon, but you never know. Her mother got married at 23! I'm glad that she's happy with Mike . I do think they make a really cute couple.

Zara Phillips gets her feet wet
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2005/09/09/zaraphillips/

zaraphillips-dop1a.jpg

zaraphillips-dop2a.jpg

Zara is in gold medal postition after cross country on Saturday! Good luck to her in Sunday(today) Showjumping.
Do you think Princess Anne will be there?

zara looks really down to earth. She must be soo cool to be friends with

She won!!!
Zara rode to gold place today at the European three Day event. Not only did the team win gold but so did she with William Fox Pitt of Great Britain second.

That means she has equalled her mum.

Good for her! I hope her horse stays healthy and gives her a shot at the 2008 Olympics.

Does anyone know if there is a peak performance period for horses? Like for humans, teens to 20's are often the best physical shape. Is there something similar for horses?

zeap said:
Zara feels media pressure

British royal Zara Phillips claims she feels under pressure to look good.

The 24-year-old beauty, whose mother is Princess Anne, has revealed she has to make a big effort with her appearance because she is in the public eye a lot.

She moaned: "It's hard work! If you don't look good, then the media are going to slate you for it."

http://people.monstersandcritics.com/royalwatch/article_1043151.php/Zara_Phillips_feels_media_pressure
It must be difficult to have to always watch what your wearing and how your looking. If I couldn't go out in my scrubbies to run erins (sp?) I'd be really annoyed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom