York Family News and Pictures 1: September 2003-September 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why prince Andrew don't remarryed?

The theories on this tend to be:

1. He really still loves Sarah and would regard marrying anyone else as betraying her.

2. He hasn't meet anyone else he wishes to make his Duchess.

3. He hasn't meet anyone else who will accept him.

4. He simply doesn't want to remarry having achieved all that a prince is expected to do in that area - provided additional heirs to the throne in case .....

The theories on this tend to be:

1. He really still loves Sarah and would regard marrying anyone else as betraying her.

2. He hasn't meet anyone else he wishes to make his Duchess.

3. He hasn't meet anyone else who will accept him.

4. He simply doesn't want to remarry having achieved all that a prince is expected to do in that area - provided additional heirs to the throne in case .....

Thanks for me the first reason is the best what i want

Maybe they feel comfortable in these dresses.

I wish Sarah would stop that cheesy grin. It looks so forced. :ermm:

Oh Lord that grey dress does nothing for Eugenie....

LaRae

We a just a tad off topic. Fashion in the fashion threads. Current events here. Nudge. :)

I saw this article and wondered why Eugenie was not with them, perhaps she's already back in the states, or she chose to spend some time w/ her BF instead. Unusually Beatrice, who almost always smiles when photogs are around, isn't shown w/ a smile in a single photo.

So where is Dave Clark lately?
Beatrice has been on her own or with her family for her last six sightings, by my count.

Are they having a break or something?

The body language is interesting, with Sarah clenching her fist and Beatrice looking down. Sarah looks a bit ragged around the edges. :ermm:

So where is Dave Clark lately?
Beatrice has been on her own or with her family for her last six sightings, by my count.

Are they having a break or something?

They attended an event together just a few days ago. Dave is a pretty busy guy though.

.@iamwill and students from #iamCollegeTrack hosts the Duke & Duchess of York @thedukeofyork in Boyle Heights! pic.twitter.com/94qJvvgfxu

@TheDukeOfYork thanks for the wisdom, encouragement and inspiration you shared with them today...

Me and my students from #iamCollegeTrack hosts the Duke & Duchess of York @thedukeofyork in Boyle Heights... pic.twitter.com/MJ5Q6LoFcK

thank you for coming..no one ever would have thought someone from the royal family would go to my old hood #BOYLEheights @TheDukeOfYork came

Enjoyed meeting inspiring #Boyle Heights students with @iamwill today. Congratulations #iamCollegeTrack and @iamangelfdn for incredible work

Last edited:
:previous: Thanks -very interesting that Sarah and Andrew attended a charity engagement together. I've been hoping that they would start working together on charity projects, because I think they share a lot of common interests.

This might be a prelude to more...

Also interesting that the photo was retweeted by Prince Andrew's official Twitter account. So it was a 'private engagement'...that they made public.

Andrew and Sarah look so happy in that group picture. Hopefully this is further testing of the waters for an eventual reunion.

First time seeing this Christmas card that Princess Diana sent out in 1996. It includes a photo of Prince Harry, Prince William, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie. I wonder how much closer Beatrice and Eugenie would be with Harry and William had Diana lived. Or how close the princesses would be to Diana. ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1398984955.191401.jpg

First time seeing this Christmas card that Princess Diana sent out in 1996. It includes a photo of Prince Harry, Prince William, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie. I wonder how much closer Beatrice and Eugenie would be with Harry and William had Diana lived. Or how close the princesses would be to Diana. View attachment 291388

William & Harry and Beatrice & Eugenie are very close. The girls were young when Diana was around but they were close to her because Sarah & Andrew were close to Diana.

First time seeing this Christmas card that Princess Diana sent out in 1996. It includes a photo of Prince Harry, Prince William, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie. I wonder how much closer Beatrice and Eugenie would be with Harry and William had Diana lived. Or how close the princesses would be to Diana. View attachment 291388

Weren't Diana and Fergie estranged when Diana died?
I doubt they'd be very close at all, since the York girls are close to their mother.

I doubt they'd be very close at all, since the York girls are close to their mother.

As I understand it, Diana didn't cut Sarah off until after she'd read Sarah's autobiography in which she wrote that she'd caught a verruca from wearing Diana's shoes. I cannot, however, find the first date the book was published. The earliest record I can find is a paperback version in German in November1996 but no mention of an English version until early 1997. Even if it was first released in German I'm sure would would have reached Diana but it is quite possible that by then the 1996 Christmas cards had already been printed and it was too late to arrange new ones. Anyway, it is the York girls who are in the photo, not Sarah.

First time seeing this Christmas card that Princess Diana sent out in 1996. It includes a photo of Prince Harry, Prince William, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie. I wonder how much closer Beatrice and Eugenie would be with Harry and William had Diana lived. Or how close the princesses would be to Diana.
William & Harry and Beatrice & Eugenie are very close. The girls were young when Diana was around but they were close to her because Sarah & Andrew were close to Diana.

Well, I don't know how close they would be to Diana, that's anyone's guess, but I doubt that the relationship between the cousins would be significantly different. Diana would still be divorced, as was Sarah, and their holiday arrangements with their children would probably have been much the same.

William, Harry, Beatrice and Eugenie all played together as children. They all basically grew up together regardless of the status of their respective mother's friendship or their parents marital status.

There are lovely photos of them all skiing and the boys tended to look after their little cousins when they were all on holiday. Sort of united against the photographers. As time passed and Diana died, they still mixed together. Think of every school holiday, Easter and Christmas. The BRF still celebrate holidays in the traditional way at Sandringham, Windsor Castle, Balmoral, etc.

When Beatrice and then Eugenie graduated to clubbing, etc. they started out with their cousins clique spinning off as time passed and they developed their own circle of friends. However it is worth remebering that Cressida, Harry's latest ex, met through her friendship with Eugenie's and was seen clubbing with Harry and Eugenie's friends before they "went public" so to speak.

I think that the cousins all have a soft spot for each other as their lives have largely mirrored each others. Family breakdown, public humiliation, steadfast love for their parents regardless.

Well, I don't know how close they would be to Diana, that's anyone's guess, but I doubt that the relationship between the cousins would be significantly different. Diana would still be divorced, as was Sarah, and their holiday arrangements with their children would probably have been much the same.

William, Harry, Beatrice and Eugenie all played together as children. They all basically grew up together regardless of the status of their respective mother's friendship or their parents marital status.

There are lovely photos of them all skiing and the boys tended to look after their little cousins when they were all on holiday. Sort of united against the photographers. As time passed and Diana died, they still mixed together. Think of every school holiday, Easter and Christmas. The BRF still celebrate holidays in the traditional way at Sandringham, Windsor Castle, Balmoral, etc.

When Beatrice and then Eugenie graduated to clubbing, etc. they started out with their cousins clique spinning off as time passed and they developed their own circle of friends. However it is worth remebering that Cressida, Harry's latest ex, met through her friendship with Eugenie's and was seen clubbing with Harry and Eugenie's friends before they "went public" so to speak.

I think that the cousins all have a soft spot for each other as their lives have largely mirrored each others. Family breakdown, public humiliation, steadfast love for their parents regardless.

Very well put.

Those are wonderful pictures. Great to see Andrew and Sarah looking so happy together. They are always a very good team. Frankly, she just looks at him with absolute adoration.

This is pure speculation, but I can't help but wonder if something is afoot between these two, especially now that they're tackling engagements together. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom