Viscount and Viscountess Linley and Family News 2: April 2008-January 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viscountess Linley attended the opening of the new Amanda Wakeley store in London on January 30, 2014.

** Pic **

I feel like that is something Sophie would have also enjoyed/visited. Serena is a beautiful woman and I love what she is wearing.

On March 12 Viscount and Viscountess Linley attended "A Night of Reggae" hosted by Helena Bonham Carter for Save The Children UK at the Roundhouse in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Viscountess Linley attended a private lunch hosted by Sacha Forbes in association with Sybarite jewellery at The Arts Club in London on May 20, 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

Viscount Linley attended the Cartier Style & Luxury Lunch at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in Chichester on June 29:

** Pic **

On June 24 Viscountess Linley attended the 'Dennis Hopper: The Lost Album' Photography Exhibition Lunch at Mark's Club in London.

Love her shoes the top is great on her infact love her look.

I stumbled upon this adorable GIF of Margarita Armstrong-Jones being given a Christmas present by HM during a Christmas celebration at what I think is Buckingham Palace in 2004:

Margarita and HM

On September 17 Viscount Linley attended the Goldfinger 50th Anniversary auction hosted by Christie's at the Soho Hotel in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Viscount Linley attended the Frieze Art Fair preview day at Frieze London on October 15:

** Pic **

Viscount Linley attended the screening of the new Annabel's Docu-Film 'A String of Naked Lightbulbs' in London on October 28:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The Viscount has, as his father did, grown more attractive with age.

Viscount and Viscountess Linley attended the opening party of Skate at Somerset House with Fortnum & Mason at Somerset House on November 10.

On March 5 Viscount and Viscountess Linley attended "A Night Of Disco" hosted by Helena Bonham Carter for Save The Children UK in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** dailymail article **

Viscount Linley attended the Linley Spring Party in celebration of the Chelsea Flower Show in London on May 19 - his sister Sarah was present as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Viscount Linley attended the Serpentine Gallery summer party in London yesterday, July 2:

** Pic **

Viscount Linley attended the David Morris Ai Weiwei exhibition gala preview at the Royal Academy of Arts on September 17, 2015:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Viscountess Linley attended the Buccellati Opera Collection launch party in London on Wednesday, October 21:

** Pic **

Viscount Linley met with members of the Greek Royal Family at photographic exhibition at Christie's in London yesterday, November 2:

On February 9 Viscount Linley (pictured with Yana Max and Leon Max) attended a private view of 'Vogue 100: A Century of Style' hosted by Alexandra Shulman and Leon Max at the National Portrait Gallery in London:

** Pic **

Viscount Linley was accompanied by his son Charles (by now 16!) to the "James Bond Spectre: The Auction" at Christie's King Street on February 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

wow the children are growing up fast indeed! Charles is becoming quite the young man

:previous: and his father is starting to remind me of Art Garfunkel.

Viscount Linley was accompanied by his son Charles (by now 16!) to the "James Bond Spectre: The Auction" at Christie's King Street on February 18: ** Pic 1 ** ... [snipped]
Thanks for the update!:flowers:
Charles is quite handsome, indeed.

Last edited:
This is kind of off-topic, but I think that the actor in the first picture is David Williams? His looks always remind me of the First Nations/aboriginal people where I live in Atlantic Canada. I know that he's English, though. Perhaps there's some Asian ancestry there.

Viscount Linley was accompanied by his son Charles (by now 16!) to the "James Bond Spectre: The Auction" at Christie's King Street on February 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom