Viscount and Viscountess Linley and Family News 1: July 2003-April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisa said:
Linley daughter clings on for dear life during rush hour school ride
How irresponsible of him....:ohmy:

Thanks for the pic, Alisa! Indeed it looks a bit strange and not that save with all that traffic around, but I'm sure David has been very careful. When I was in my first years at school a lot of mothers and fathers brought their kids to school like that, my foot once ended in the spokes which hurt a lot, but maybe it has only been a exception for the Linleys..

Given how much money the Viscount got from his mother's auction, you'd think he would have been able to afford a proper bicycle already.:ROFLMAO:

Is it known where these little people go to school, or is it kept secret ? Do you think all royal kids go to the same school in London ?

Incas said:
Given how much money the Viscount got from his mother's auction, you'd think he would have been able to afford a proper bicycle already.:ROFLMAO:
LOL. Good point, Incas ;)
Here are the newest pics from yesterday evening:

Caption:"David and Serina Linley attend a private viewing of "David Hockney: Portraits" at the National Portrait Gallery on October 11, 2006 in London, England."

(Photos by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)

Excellent pictures, Iceflower. I don't particularly care for Serena's dress (it looks like a ruffley slip to me) be she looks nice otherwise. There's something about her that reminds me of the Countess of Wessex. Maybe it's the coloring. Little Margarita certainly looks alot like her mum.

I like the Serena's dress but I don't like the colour but she look gorgeous :)

Viscount Linley, named chairman of Christie's auction house

Auction house Christie's U.K. on Friday announced the appointment of Queen Elizabeth II's nephew as its new chairman.
Viscount Linley, son of the monarch's late sister Princess Margaret and the photographer Lord Snowdon, will assume his role on Dec. 1, Christie's said.

Avalon said:
Viscount Linley, named chairman of Christie's auction house

Auction house Christie's U.K. on Friday announced the appointment of Queen Elizabeth II's nephew as its new chairman.
Viscount Linley, son of the monarch's late sister Princess Margaret and the photographer Lord Snowdon, will assume his role on Dec. 1, Christie's said.
Hmmmm . . . this is interesting. Does he have experience in this sort of thing (other than the auction of his mother's belongings)? Is this is a real post or just a "courtesy" position? How will it interfere with his furniture business? I don't know enough about Viscount Linley or Christies's to really comment but it just seems sorta strange. IMO.

Very nice pictures, Iceflower. I think Serena always comes across as elegant. They remind me of a couple for the Edwardian era or something. Alot of old British class.

She could be addressed as "Lady Lindley"

Fireweaver said:
Thank you :) I know that for some titles, they're addressed as "Lady" but I've no idea which ones those are.

But never Lady Serena Lindley. It is usually correct to address someone with Lady + specific title name (as long as they are female)

Her fur wrap is very similar to one Princess Margaret had. I bet she inherited it.

I thought she was addressed as Viscountess Linley?

Thanks for the very interesting portraits, Ianna, and Madjenn on your pic the Queen looks like a wonderful swan :)
A portrait of Lord Linley in 2005:

David Linley

there is a picture at polfoto (cants post) of viscount linley and his son watching a football match from saturday

Here's the pic from last Saturday, David and his son watching soccer - FA Barclays Premiership - Chelsea v Bolton Wanderers - Stamford Bridge :flowers: :

iceflower said:
Here's the pic from last Saturday, David and his son watching soccer - FA Barclays Premiership - Chelsea v Bolton Wanderers - Stamford Bridge :flowers: :

The boy looks like David in the eyes. Guess the Queen would be considered his great aunt. Just wondering how many times a year he gets to visit the monarch:ermm:

Good lord, don't call him that

Good lord, don't call him that

King George III must be smiling from the afterlife to see how his descendants are reoccupying the American colonies – particularly Dallas. Two of his great-, great-, great-, great-, great-grandsons will be here next month within a few days of each other.
Queen Elizabeth's son Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, will be at Saks Fifth Avenue for a luncheon May 16 to promote the Duke of Edinburgh's Award.
On May 8, Edward's first cousin, Viscount David Linley, son of the queen's late sister, Princess Margaret, will be at Dallas' East & Orient Company to headline the Christie's Lecture Series.

Good lord, don't call him that | Dallas Morning News | News for Dallas, Texas | Arts & Entertainment

Pics 12.5.2007

Viscount David Linley and his wife, Viscountess Serena Linley attending Arpad 'Arki' Busson's annual ARK gala dinner at Marlborough House, London, UK, 12/05/2007:

Pic 1
Pic 2

Pics 21.5.2007

David Linley and Serena attend a private dinner hosted by Cartier, at the Chelsea Physic Garden on
May 21, 2007 in London, England. Photos by Benett/Getty

Serena 1
Serena 2
David

Viscountess Linley always looks lovely! But goodness...what does she carry in that bag! I could never have a bag that small.

Pics 19.5.2007

Maybe she just has it in order to have something in her hands, Zonk ;) :)

David Linley out riding his bike and speaking into his mobile phone in Chelsea, London, England, May 19th 2007

Pic 1
Pic 2

iceflower said:
Maybe she just has it in order to have something in her hands, Zonk ;) :)

David Linley out riding his bike and speaking into his mobile phone in Chelsea, London, England, May 19th 2007

Pic 1
Pic 2

I don't know much about Linley, but he seems to be environmentally conscious because I've seen him ride his bike to work, taking his child to school, etc.

iceflower said:
Thanks for the very interesting portraits, Ianna, and Madjenn on your pic the Queen looks like a wonderful swan :)
A portrait of Lord Linley in 2005:

David Linley

Nice portrait, Iceflower. He looks so much like a younger version of his father.

Pics 24.6.2007

David Linley attends the Cartier ''Style and Luxe'' lunch at the Goodwood Festival of Speed on the Earl of March's
private lawn on June 24, 2007 in Goodwood, England. Dave Benett/Getty

Pic 1
Pic 2

Pic 19.6.2007

Viscountess Linley and Vicount Linley leaving Cipriani restaurant in Mayfair
London, England - 19.06.07 :flowers:

---> Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom